Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] IIOTTEL - Industrial Internet of Things on Blockchain  (Read 1599 times)
iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

The Company's objective IIOTTEL is to profit through the Service
The Internet industry of all things in the global marketplace. Capture no less
of 0.0022% of the global Internet market share. very interesting and how the level of security and market strategy ... Huh
Hi!
These are the usual calculations when planning a business. More details can be found in our business plan document.

KovalSky23

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:59:14 PM

Hello
As far as I know, in the case of IIoT-devices any extraneous interference in the infrastructure of the enterprise can provoke a real catastrophe, so taking care of safety is critically important. How seriously is the security issue in your project?
Thanks

Я вceгдa бyдy пpoтив
berungan

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

This is a very well established project involved in the Internet Industry on Blockchain. always give innovation that is different from others.
I am sure the project is successful and good for the future.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:32:15 AM

So does that mean we will start recieving payments within next week or so'or next month

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Devawnm367

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:40:20 AM

OP, I have been following this project from very nearby (as you probably know). I think this might be huge and (r)evolve IoT/IIoT, making it cheaper, simpler to use and using A LOT less energy, thus also making it a lot more environment-friendly.

However, if I may say so, although I know the Industries will be a very important player in this project, I think it would be very useful to explain on this forum not only in easily understandable language, but also in only a few lines, what exactly the use, the idea and the ambition of the project is.

This forum is flooded with newbies and juniors looking for interesting opportunities to invest and/or speculate, who are missing out on this impressive project, because their attention span is not longer than 20 seconds.

And I think a lot of the more serious investors and readers on this forum could be interested in the project too, and a short introduction could awaken their curiosity. Because if this one breaks through, you will have a hell of a giant company Smiley and there could be many crying for having missed out on this project.

Well, that's just my modest opinion!

Again, all the best for IIoT.tel! I am supporting Smiley
Thanks I do i agree say more with less luckily my brother understands it and explained it to me, but i just wanted to add my opinion, alot of people will look past if you cant catch them in the first 3 sentences!!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Devawnm367

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:49:33 AM

Good afternoon. I have a question. How many coins will be issued and on which exchanges is the listing planned?
[/quote]
Hi!
500 million I2 Coins issued. We haven’t planned any additional issue of coins. To begin with, we are preparing to go on the listing in Mercatox, HitBtc, C-Cex, YObit, KuCoin.
[/quote]

Please leave ccex alone. High listing fee + broken chain + no trader there it will not help the coin price.. please pick another like binance or bittrex. Or even cryptopia will help.
[/quote]
Agreed 100% and thats where the investers are as well

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Ivan Petek

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

How to USE Token in Industrial Internet of Things on Blockchain

International company providing high-margin services, usually do not pay attention to the fee and speed of payments. If the payment is late they can easily apply to court to recover the debt. Though if the payment is only $1–2, and not often, what do we do? Then the fee become significant, and the speed and commitment of payment is critical.

Although we have alternative way. The company IIoT Telecom issues its own crypto currency I2, which will be accepted as the only one payment for Services provided by IIoT Platform. This is the same cryptocurrency, from which company plans to get financing from the ICO (initial coin offering)..

https://medium.com/@iiottel/how-to-use-token-in-industrial-internet-of-things-on-blockchain-9d7cc5bb7419 
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:25:23 PM

ICO is already running 01
Months
:
Days
:
Hours
:
Minutes
whether the price remains with the initial consolidated sales when the ETH is now experiencing a significant decline

iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

ICO is already running 01

whether the price remains with the initial consolidated sales when the ETH is now experiencing a significant decline
The price of the I2 token is determined in dollars, as the most stable world currency. Of course, in the current case, the decline in crypto-currency market , the I2 token price has increased relative to other currencies. This is one of the advantages  of our currency in the future, it will grow steadily not following the falls and the growth of other crypto-currencies because it will be diversified by linking to many fiat currencies.

iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:05:19 PM

Hello!) Your rating was updated  https://icoholder.com/en/iiot-18342
Hi!
Thank you!

iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

Hello,

IIOTTEL has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/iiottel/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.
Nice news  Smiley
Thanks!

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

Good evening! Is it possible to change the signature now? Thank you very much!

Devawnm367

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:07:54 AM

I just want to let if yout using an android and  you cannot see your payments in the spreadsheet, hop on a p.c you can see your payments via pc, if any of you are having that issue

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Devawnm367

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

Whats the expected price by 2022

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:38:33 PM

Whats the expected price by 2022
It seems that nobody can provide such information. There are so many unknown factors in crypto. It is even impossible to say what will be in a month...
Devawnm367

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:48:03 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 12:42:58 PM by Devawnm367

So i was reading into the project and it says i can get lifetime compensation, for bringing someone in i havee a twitter page just for this project! If there is no referals how are you suppose to know reached out to them
https://mobile.twitter.com/iiottelwhale

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:25:28 PM

Why Industrial IoT..?

Devawnm367

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:52:26 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 12:33:23 AM by Devawnm367

If you made a purchase and got invalid transfer, your eth was returned they have fixed the bug, purchases are running smoothly now dont forget to follow us on twitter @iiottel and @iiottelwhale, @Iiotyelwhale is doing a give away of 50 Iiot I2 tokens right now!!!!!!!
https://mobile.twitter.com/iiottelwhale just follow the steps for the pinned tweet!!!!

Edit they were suppose to fix it my purchases went through but now they are no longer responding....

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Devawnm367

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

Because if there are 85 million devices by 2025, and you are going to burn half the tokens upon recieving them,its going to be hard to not make money

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

Good day bounty manager. Did the distribution of bounty for Facebook campaign done? If yes then I havent receive anything. You can check my bitcointalk username in the spreadsheet of facebook campaign. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: