Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just drew this out. I'm hopeful its wrong, but found this curious.  (Read 289 times)
Overthecounter (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:10:27 AM

https://imgur.com/YeC5sUq

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

What exactly are you trying to say? Could you please elaborate?
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

The quality of the image has been JPEG'ed to death.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

he is poorly trying to say that total market capitalization has dropped!
the chart doesn't even say it is total market capitalization nor his title of this topic, you have to look at the chart for a while and "guess it" yourself!

and i am not even sure what conclusion he is trying to make here because he is using the market capitalization which is a meaningless thing to use!

--looking for signature--
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

Its looks like iran rial currency and according to the image the price was drop and i think he is talking about the price of bitcoin was drop from the live chart in rial?
Sometimes the price falling and i think it is because of FUD.. but if you still holding it better to hold them and wait for the price increase back again .. because its not permanent and i believe that the price of bitcoin can be increase again ..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
NutellaboY

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:23:59 PM

He's not trying to say something really, just dropped some information on the thread and waiting for merit. Just like they all does.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

Its looks like iran rial currency and according to the image the price was drop and i think he is talking about the price of bitcoin was drop from the live chart in rial?

as i said above it is the total market capitalization. if you check the numbers they check out Wink

your theory is interesting but the numbers are still not right.
1 BTC is currently worth about 39,620,000 IRR and even at the peak it was worth about 82,000,000 IRR
the biggest number on that silly chart of OP is 813,871,000,000

--looking for signature--
Overthecounter (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:08:40 AM

Yes. Sorry. I've been away for a while, but as the market moves lower I came back to check this post. I see a lot of negative comments. I was just trying to share a what-if scenario that shows the Total Market Cap dipping into the 200 billions. It was absurd then, doesn't look to crazy now.

@NutellaboY
@BTCLovingDude

and

@socks435 - im trying to say to not hold, but to get out and buy back in lower....bc what you just wrote here was very wrong.

You guys can give me merit, thanks [since you guys had to be rude to me first]
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

It does seem like that the general trend of it is down, with dumps taking price down to lower levels before a small recovery, before further price tanking. Though we have remained in the same ballpark, the lowest point we've seen still remains back in January.

So is it really moving down, or just moving within this range? That's up for debate.

It'll definitely depend on where this current crash goes to. If it does break the year low for bitcoin then it'll be confirmed that we're going to be completely bearish this year without much movement upwards at all.

BTW, don't ask for merits.

Smiley
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:30:27 AM

In 2018 the downward trend is very really and we are to understand from the chart and the  connections of has made for us to have a wider view of what is currently happening to the market. I believe that we are at the last leg of the downward trend and this is a sign that we ate at the bottom.
Overthecounter (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:23:06 PM
Merited by btcone111 (1)

@timerland When I first ran the analysis and came up with multiple levels where the market can go people would not believe anything slightly bearish; but, by late January when I came up with this chart I shared, people were certain we were on the way up - everyone was saying 'this is a healthy correction, look at the consolidation blah blah'. We touched are very low in 2018 in February. I thought this forum would be a great place to share insights with the cryptocurrency community and to help people, even if it is against their confirmation biases. I don't think I'm alone with the realization of where we're at in the market, mainly because we're there, but it was lonely back then when everyone gave me crap about it.

Anyway, I will continue to post insightful things. I have a knack and strong grasp of how, where, and why things are moving in cryptos.  Wink

Thank you,
OverTheCounter
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:52:55 PM

@timerland When I first ran the analysis and came up with multiple levels where the market can go people would not believe anything slightly bearish; but, by late January when I came up with this chart I shared, people were certain we were on the way up - everyone was saying 'this is a healthy correction, look at the consolidation blah blah'. We touched are very low in 2018 in February. I thought this forum would be a great place to share insights with the cryptocurrency community and to help people, even if it is against their confirmation biases. I don't think I'm alone with the realization of where we're at in the market, mainly because we're there, but it was lonely back then when everyone gave me crap about it.

Anyway, I will continue to post insightful things. I have a knack and strong grasp of how, where, and why things are moving in cryptos.  Wink

Thank you,
OverTheCounter

The chart goes up to 2 days after the 6th Feb lows which are still in place. It still does like like a healthy correction and consolidation. I'm not making any prediction as to which direction it will break out of that consolidation but I'm struggling to find any insight in that chart.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

people were certain we were on the way up - everyone was saying 'this is a healthy correction, look at the consolidation blah blah'.

Welcome to bitcointalk, where people will tell you ANY time is a GREAT time to buy some more! Smiley
Overthecounter (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:58:03 PM

@TheQuin. My low range is high lighted in yellow in the lower right corner (Total Market Cap 215 billion). As the time has passed I'm trying to see if my bottom ranges have highered.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

--https://imgur.com/YeC5sUq

Those graphs and calculations are pointless. We all know that the total cap is halted.

Invest your time and energy in something better.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:11:32 AM

@TheQuin. My low range is high lighted in yellow in the lower right corner (Total Market Cap 215 billion).

Which is based on what?

As the time has passed I'm trying to see if my bottom ranges have highered.

So have they? Over a month has passed since you posted this chart and the market seems to be establishing a 8k-12k range. How does that affect your prediction?

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: