Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2 or 3 ANTMINER S9 - 13.5TH/s Brand New w or without PSU ,Check my ebay  (Read 106 times)
xxcsu (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:58:22 AM

My eBay listing:
Bitmain Antminer S9 - 13.5TH/s Bitcoin Miner w PSU In hands , next day shipping

Up for sale some Antmier S9 brand new ! Received my order today , the hosting company im using can not host my miners till april 1st , my "home mining cave" reached the amps i can use there , so im selling 2 or 3 from my latest order .
Accepting paypal , cash,  wire transfer or any payment method,  BTC , BCH , ETH ... As soon as i received the payment , printing the shipping label , and sending the package (only continental US). Local pick up available ... I can sell with or without the Bitmain APW3++ psu.
No its not a scam , im a trusted ebay member  in the past 16 years , over 600 transactions with 100% feedback rating,  also a Hero Member here on bitcointalk.org with the same username , I posted the same on ebay Wink so you can see thats me Smiley
You can use any escrow service if you want , but you paying for it.
Check my feedback , You can see under my feedback profile my last order from ebay was  2 industrial fans , you can see those fans installed on my mining room on those pictures i posted .
No international shipping , only continental US .
Thank You!
Price for 1 S9 with psu is 3200$ included 3 days shipping in the continental US
Price for 1 S9 without psu is 3050$ included 3 days shipping in the continental US
we can deal via ebay , but then the price is higher , bc all the fees i have to pay .

Contact me via PM or via ebay message ...

I can open the boxes and check the miners for you if you prefer that way , or i can send you with the unopened box .

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: