Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash: the first pamp 2018 of the year  (Read 112 times)
Kilian_Russo (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:22:21 AM

Bitcoin Cash: the first pamp 2018 of the year

The dynamics of Bitcoin Cash is very different from the general trend.

Participants kriptornka drew attention to the sharp rise in the cost of Bitcoin Cash, which has risen in price by 20-25% and reaches more than 1250 dollars. Presumably, we have the first "pampa" 2018 of the year.

Bitcoin Cash went into growth

However, there are also objective reasons for the jump: one of the factors of growth is that since today Bitcoin Cash has started to be actively used as the main currency in the payment system and commission payment in BitClub Network, which is the eighth largest mining pool, experts say.

More
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:16:01 AM

Of course, this is logical. If the original bitcoin does not eliminate its shortcomings for such a long time and can not fully perform the function of the payment medium, then in this case someone must fill this niche. The most suitable candidate for this is bitcoin in cash.
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:08:00 AM

Yes, good growth,it shows on the background of other coins,important then as well and not rolled back,dumaetsya this year we will see a lot of UPS and downs....
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:50:30 AM

I know there are people that are sold to the idea BCash will surpass BTC on the long run, but I have not seen any fork of a coin outperform its mother chain. What BCash is doing trying to hijack the brand of Bitcoin is what I am not in support of, it is good to hold both and see how this goes in future
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: