Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO SCAM !!!  (Read 183 times)
wallexon163 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:28:38 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 01:43:11 PM by wallexon163

In December, $ 20,000 was transferred to this exchange. My bank roll confirmed that the exchange received the money. After receiving they could not transfer them to my account and decided to send back, from December 28 I received template responses from technical support, on January 18 I received a letter that my funds were sent. Money has not been received so far, all the dates indicated by the exchange have passed. Confirm that they returned the money they can not document. Since the exchange is registered in London, and the creators from Ukraine, the article for fraud will be equated and sent to England, I wait for a specific answer and confirmation within 3 days that the money has been returned to my account.

After that I will collect all complaints on this exchange and appeal to the authorities.

http://uploads.ru/4oxuS.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:02:17 AM

I've personally dealt with CEX.IO more than once and had no problems. Hopefully it is not an attempt to defraud you and will be sorted in no time.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

In December, $ 20,000 was transferred to this exchange. My bank roll confirmed that the exchange received the money. After receiving they could not transfer them to my account and decided to send back, from December 28 I received template responses from technical support, on January 18 I received a letter that my funds were sent. Money has not been received so far, all the dates indicated by the exchange have passed. Confirm that they returned the money they can not document. Since the exchange is registered in London, and the creators from Ukraine, the article for fraud will be equated and sent to England, I wait for a specific answer and confirmation within 3 days that the money has been returned to my account.

After that I will collect all complaints on this exchange and appeal to the authorities.

Cex.io has addressed this multiple times. They've said before that they're having troubles with the banking system that they are currently working with to sort out these withdrawal issues. So pretty much all pending deposits will be held up until these issues gets sorted.

They are at least until now, not a scam. Not that i'm aware of, at least.

You could either wait, or ask support whether they can reverse the bank transfer and just credit your account instead with the USD amount like they were supposed to in the beginning. Hopefully they'll do that and let you convert your USD into BTC.

Smiley
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

Please tell us your user ID or support ticket number so that we could look into the issue.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
wallexon163 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

up113144139
Your request (544043)

I'm waiting for an answer and specifics on this issue, thank you
wallexon163 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

https://ibb.co/bPcWTx

Cex.io has addressed this multiple times. They've said before that they're having troubles with the banking system that they are currently working with to sort out these withdrawal issues. So pretty much all pending deposits will be held up until these issues gets sorted.

They are at least until now, not a scam. Not that i'm aware of, at least.

You could either wait, or ask support whether they can reverse the bank transfer and just credit your account instead with the USD amount like they were supposed to in the beginning. Hopefully they'll do that and let you convert your USD into BTC.

The fact is that I have addressed more than 15 times and all correspondence has been preserved. They did not transfer money to my account, because the transfer was from another person who did not coincide with the one on whom the account was created. They asked for data to be returned in early January. Then on January 18, I attached a picture where a finance department employee wrote that they sent money and I will receive it in 3-5 days, a maximum of 14. From January 18, all terms have already passed. I just want to return the funds back to the bank account.
blackrockcrypto

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

I've personally dealt with CEX.IO more than once and had no problems. Hopefully it is not an attempt to defraud you and will be sorted in no time.
I also was all right
wallexon163 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

For 23 days from the moment the stock exchange reported that it sent money to me, I did not receive more than one response from the stock exchange. Not one proof that the money was sent.
Were written personal messages to the creators of this exchange, where they simply ignore all messages.
Soon there will be a month as the exchange sent money from their words, and indicated that the money will be received within 5 days.
I am waiting for the solution of the problem, or this issue will be solved in a different tone and in another place.
wallexon163 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

up113144139
Your request (544043)

When will I receive an answer?
Except as "transferred to the department" wait.
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:53:44 PM

up113144139
Your request (544043)

When will I receive an answer?
Except as "transferred to the department" wait.

We can see that you were responded today and the Finance department is looking into the case. They need some time for this as we are not working with the banks directly but rather through the institutional Finance organizations.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
wallexon163 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:14:51 AM

And so it's been two months since my money was received by the exchange and is in its purpose. And it's been a month since they said the money was back.
On January 18, one of the employees wrote that the money had been sent back to the account.
28 January - they have rejected what is written and they have problems.
After you create a theme here - started to do something, and to throw dust in the eyes.
The template responses continued.
After they found a compromise and offered to return the money to your account. Since they can not return the money to a Bank account for the left reasons.
2 weeks they again enjoyed my money.
And now they again offer to return the money to the account, as they can not return to the account.
More than a month of empty words.
You probably just stay out of time with impunity.
But do not forget that you recruit on your exchange, and will apparently have to decide this not through the forum.
And as with comrade Kedyk and Lukavica.
Your problems are your problems. Do not work , do not take money - if you can not provide a stable job.
Swift transfers take 3-5 days, I give you 7 days to get the money to the Bank account.
Before the meeting.
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:58:08 AM

And so it's been two months since my money was received by the exchange and is in its purpose. And it's been a month since they said the money was back.
On January 18, one of the employees wrote that the money had been sent back to the account.
28 January - they have rejected what is written and they have problems.
After you create a theme here - started to do something, and to throw dust in the eyes.
The template responses continued.
After they found a compromise and offered to return the money to your account. Since they can not return the money to a Bank account for the left reasons.
2 weeks they again enjoyed my money.
And now they again offer to return the money to the account, as they can not return to the account.
More than a month of empty words.
You probably just stay out of time with impunity.
But do not forget that you recruit on your exchange, and will apparently have to decide this not through the forum.
And as with comrade Kedyk and Lukavica.
Your problems are your problems. Do not work , do not take money - if you can not provide a stable job.
Swift transfers take 3-5 days, I give you 7 days to get the money to the Bank account.
Before the meeting.

Please note that we do not keep your funds. The situation is just that we cannot credit an account of the user without verification. So, when our payment partner turned the funds back due to high load they experienced, there was no way that to try sending the funds to your bank account again. Still, we cannot tell you any ETA regarding how long the whole process will now take. Once again we ask for your patience and understanding.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: