Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now?  (Voting closed: February 12, 2018, 05:58:39 AM)
Bitcoin - 5 (71.4%)
Ethereum - 1 (14.3%)
ADA - 0 (0%)
SOL - 1 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now?  (Read 292 times)
Cryptokobi (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:58:40 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2021, 06:03:18 PM by Cryptokobi

Telegram | Facebook | Twitter |

Follow Coin Parliament for updates

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coyoteerex09

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

I'd say, I'll go for BTC right now, high dip and High gain. And we're not talking about a 10-100usd increase, more like 1000-10000usd if the bullish market starts.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:34:56 AM

I'd say, I'll go for BTC right now, high dip and High gain. And we're not talking about a 10-100usd increase, more like 1000-10000usd if the bullish market starts.
agreed to this one, ill go with btc because the price of btc today is quite cheap and if you hold it for long term maybe it will increase up to 18k-20k usd again.
if you dont like btc there are good coins out there like ETH, XRP, LTC, ADA and many more which are profitable in the future too.  It is a matter of choice
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

the obvious answer (like always) is bitcoin. you shouldn't be asking this!

then if you are a trader and willing to take the risks of altcoins you choose the altcoins which are getting pumped. right now for example E-coin is getting pumped. then from your options bitcoin cash is also getting pumped. you find these coins in their initial steps of getting pumped then buy them for a good profit when you dump them in less than a day.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:47:34 AM

I think it's better bitcoin, but not today. you have to wait for bitcoin back down. because I predict it will still go down.

and I see also some good altcoin to invest like NEO, FLXX, Riple, ZCash, UTT, Ignis and others. and I prefer the Ripple because Ripple's stock reaches trillions. and will last very long.

EvilKingfisher55

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:51:01 AM

I think it's better bitcoin, but not today. you have to wait for bitcoin back down. because I predict it will still go down.

and I see also some good altcoin to invest like NEO, FLXX, Riple, ZCash, UTT, Ignis and others. and I prefer the Ripple because Ripple's stock reaches trillions. and will last very long.

Do you think the coins you had offered will not back down either if BTC starts to fall again? All of those coins, will surely be red again once that happens.

Ripple? not sure with this one if it has a future or not.  Cheesy
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18515

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

You are missing the point. Bitcoin is already worth thousands. An increase of 1000USD is something like 10-15%. An increase of 1000USD for Litecoin would be something like 500-600%. It's much better to think in percentages rather than absolutes when comparing coins.

To answer OP's question, Ethereum. It is faster and cheaper than Bitcoin, has smart contracts, has more real world applications, can be traded for more alts (Etherdelta, for example), is rapidly approaching bitcoin's market dominance, a large number of the top 100 coins are based on ethereum, etc, etc.
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:01:10 AM

I think that this is the time to invest in almost all the altcoins figuring in the top 100 market cap list , it's a period of discount for all and I think you will never find lower prices than now for some time , just do your research to find the coin that has great potential in the future , for short term you have many options but for long term this need time and work to be sure that you will be profitable .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:02:42 AM

I'll still choose bitcoin, just setting aside the fluctuations but looking forward I am seeing  more profitable to bitcoin.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
Ferhan

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:05:54 AM

Surely always bitcon. I think bitcoin is about to begin the 90K rise. Or I hope.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:07:23 AM

you are contradicting yourself here!
you can not both predict a bitcoin price fall and at the same time predict an altcoin price rise. it will never happen like that unless an exception occurs which is rare and it will not be in the big coins. the exceptions will be small coins that nobody even knows of which are getting pumped regardless of the general market direction.

if bitcoin falls altcoins will follow like they always do.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

Ethereum is, perhaps, the most high-tech blocking for today. Blocker Ethereum allows you to create multi-functional applications designed to simplify the relationships of people in various fields, including financial ones.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now?
You should not ask on this if you have enough knowledge in crypto currencies investments like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin now these are very high valued exchange price in the markets. Then yes, it is the right time to invest in crypto currencies while bitcoin is in decreasing because all altcoins are depend on bitcoin price when bitcoin is down also altcoins are down. So grab this opportunity now full you portfolio with bitcoin, ethereum and other's if you think have a potentilal.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:20:08 AM

which you should prioritize is BTC and ETH, you will benefit greatly from both.

but you can also choose to invest in altcoins that have good growth, I think IOTA, EOS, LTC, DASH, and MONERO have a good plan in the future. .
wendybean

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

The best currency to invest in right now is Bitcoin, though the prices are really high, if you are seeking for the long time investment, then it is the best. The second option can be Ethereum and Litecoin, as both coins seem promising with great Privacy Features.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:18:01 AM

What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now?