Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now?  (Voting closed: February 12, 2018, 05:58:39 AM)
Bitcoin - 5 (71.4%)
Ethereum - 1 (14.3%)
ADA - 0 (0%)
SOL - 1 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now?  (Read 292 times)
KhegayVladislav

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

I think ethereum and nem more perspective to invest. They have good team, idea and can give X10 or more in future.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now?

powered by https://twitter.com/CoinParliament

If we’re talking just about value alone and it alone then bitcoin would still come out as the top and number 1 choice but if you’re looking for potential and less volatility then you should explore the second cryptocurrency in the ladder that is also making waves, the ethereum. Both are good choices and some may prefer one over the other and for me it all boils and depneds on the level of security that you have and the willingness to take risks and on what category that you would have

Y U MAD AT ME
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:08:11 AM

Expect that the majority of the people here will definitely be choosing Bitcoin over any altcoin. That is something we cannot contest. There is no such coin in the entire history of cryptocurrency that can equal the achievement of Bitcoin. And that is the primary reason why people will still invest in Bitcoin more than anything else. Some are spreading FUDs, some are saying that Bitcoin does not have any product at all, or a functioning company that focuses on a specific niche, but all these are irrelevant because Bitcoin has been the ruling cryptocurrency until now.  
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:30:11 AM

Obviously Bitcoin. It is most trustworthy and great for long-term investment.

Of course, the no.1 choice should be Bitcoin, second would be ETH , third is bitcoin cash and lastly LTH coin. The reason why I had chosen the four altcoins for my future investment is that it's record had already been reliable with a good market performance. These four alts have stable market in the crypto world where I see most people would have chosen for their investment plan because they really appreciate it's performance and not only that, they could surely gain very good profit.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

The best cryptocurrency to invest right now is bitcoin, because it has a good value and very profitable in all currency. If you want your money will back in double invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is always the best crypto and number one, but the others is the second choice only, because it continue to increasing and the  profit is high. Almost people and investors choose btc to invest.
Blitz99

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

First  is best so bitcoin is best..
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:38:17 PM

Obviously Bitcoin. It is most trustworthy and great for long-term investment.
For sure bitcoin is the best currency to invest and to wait for the long time without getting worry about the dump in price because it is the nature of bitcoin to increase and decrease all the time. Best currency can be bitcoin as now the market value of bitcoin is high as an asset and as currency, no good is not out of reach from bitcoin, now we can buy everything with bitcoin we can save it for long time and it will increase in price so fast, it can be used as job as well it has the potential to make you rich and financial strong so bitcoin is the king so all currencies.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:48:52 PM

What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now?
I think Ethereum will be demanded in ICO campaigns, therefore its price might be increased. Also I heard that NEO got A-class of crypto-currencies according to respected agency, it is a promising coin too.
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 02:43:14 PM

Omg, I am seeing this topic in September 2021. I don't know what his current portfolio status is right now. But I think time gives the answer. If he invested in any of the projects, then today he must be very happy. And according to my opinion, this topic should be watched by all the beginners, Chinese, and El Salvadorian dollar-supporting people. If they get little inspiration from this topic, They must believe time is an answer for crypto. If you have time, then future time will be yours too. If you own cryptocurrency, it is a truly unique opportunity.surprising topic for me. Thanks for a topic like this.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 02:51:35 PM

bitcoin is undoubtedly the best coin
and from your list all the coins are good
besides ETH and BTC, you better invest in SOL
but remember a trader must be willing to take the risks that will be faced in the future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 02:55:36 PM

There are currently some of the best coins to invest that can be kept in a confidence.For example, if you want to invest, you must invest in the best currencies. For example, if you want to invest, you must invest in the best currencies.And the best currencies are Bitcoin(BTC), Ethereum(ETH), Binance (BNB), Solana (SOL) ETC.I think these are the best currencies to invest in right now.
haasanjui

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:42:37 PM

There are too many coins to invest in Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is on fire you can buy and trade it and many of other like a etherium, cardano and smart chain are best currencies to invest and earn.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
mr500

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 06:52:26 PM

BRT ( Base Reward Token), NFD , BTC,Ether, these are the most profitable cryptocurrency to invest in this moment. The price of BTC pump and it's price hit new HYP .so if anyone wants to more profit in a short time then invest in Bitcoin hurray up .
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 06:58:14 PM

I'd say, I'll go for BTC right now, high dip and High gain. And we're not talking about a 10-100usd increase, more like 1000-10000usd if the bullish market starts.

You're on a bitcoin forum so naturally people are going to trend towards this. However Bitcoin is already super inflated and there is little room for any profit for new comers. In order for Bitcoin to double, you need something like 1 trillion more USD to be invested into it - which is an absolutely huge sum and makes it much harder to move the needle. However if you look at some of the smaller coins with a 1 billion dollar market cap, they could easily go up 100x in price and the total amount would still only be worth 10% of the total amount of Bitcoin. If you want to make big money, you need to hang around the altcoin section of the forum and try to find some interesting subreddits where people are reading the market (but a big warning not to be the chump left holding worthless trash).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 07:59:52 PM

You're on a bitcoin forum so naturally people are going to trend towards this. However Bitcoin is already super inflated and there is little room for any profit for new comers. In order for Bitcoin to double, you need something like 1 trillion more USD to be invested into it - which is an absolutely huge sum and makes it much harder to move the needle. However if you look at some of the smaller coins with a 1 billion dollar market cap, they could easily go up 100x in price and the total amount would still only be worth 10% of the total amount of Bitcoin. If you want to make big money, you need to hang around the altcoin section of the forum and try to find some interesting subreddits where people are reading the market (but a big warning not to be the chump left holding worthless trash).
which in essence a research is needed to determine which coins are good to invest. like SOL when in 2020 the price was still around $ 2 and is now able to reach the price of $ 190 as the highest price. It's really amazing, because the Solana ecosystem is becoming very popular right now.
Bitcoin has gone way too far and won't be very profitable for newcomers.
Research is indeed the main advice when you want to choose which coins to invest. Research will provide foresight so that it's not just buying shitcoins that will become trash.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: