Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Siacoin $1 this year  (Read 675 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

Some of the experts are saying that Siacoin will hit $1 this year.

Is it possible with 32 billion circulating supply?

I want to stock it up.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

It is a dream, I can't see it justifying that huge valuation. The price is not even close to 1000sat. The only thin SIAcoin as working for it is that it is one of the old coins in the space and have high number of people that have committed alot of hash power to its network
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

I think with further adoption of its technology it is possible.

I like the SIA project because it is an actual working project and it has ambitious plans that can be fulfilled.
The development team are very active and They are due to ship their own dedicated mining hardware called OBELISK [great name]
https://blog.sia.tech/november-obelisk-update-4216c77a5356

and on the topic of mining SIA there is also a rival miner announced by Bitmain, the Antminer A3 which will compete with the Obelisk,
im not sure if this is good or bad.

They are listed on 3 top exchanges Poloniex, Hitbtc and Bittrex so trading should increase as they will inevitably be added to more.

I think overall 2018 will be positive which should add to the overall value, hopefully.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
alaricoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

in the crypto system everything is possible. what today is worth zero can get to the stars and what is worth so much can you dump to zero.
thanks for the tip.
I suggest you also buy something on our alaricoin project.
ALCO token far away on etherdelta and idex. today at a very low price .m
Alaricoin the maximum bid is only 1 million tokens
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:26:57 AM

The cloud storage market size was $30.70 billion in 2017, so if Sia will corver the whole market, it is something about $1 per coin. As for me, this cannot happen in 2018.
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

The cloud storage market size was $30.70 billion in 2017, so if Sia will corver the whole market, it is something about $1 per coin. As for me, this cannot happen in 2018.

Well same thing was for ADA when it was 2 cents in Nov but it did hit $1+ on Jan 2nd.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

Well, a lot of people say so on Twitter. I was fooled about it I guess... Had 0.2 BTC amount of SC, now it's worth 0.1. So pissed, holding till it comes back to 0.2 (I am absolutely sure that some whales will pump it ASAP). Then bye bye SC, no way SC can be $1 this year. Maybe $0.1
hash512

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

Well, a lot of people say so on Twitter. I was fooled about it I guess... Had 0.2 BTC amount of SC, now it's worth 0.1. So pissed, holding till it comes back to 0.2 (I am absolutely sure that some whales will pump it ASAP). Then bye bye SC, no way SC can be $1 this year. Maybe $0.1
I am sure you did not make a bad investment.  You just have to be patient.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

If your prediction gets right i will be very happy as im holding a good wuantity of siacoins, but personally i think it will not be easy with this large supply.

Branko

Activity: 2478
Merit: 318

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

If your prediction gets right i will be very happy as im holding a good wuantity of siacoins, but personally i think it will not be easy with this large supply.

If it ever get wide adoption, its pretty possible that supply will actually DECREASE
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:16:39 PM

Well same thing was for ADA when it was 2 cents in Nov but it did hit $1+ on Jan 2nd.
ADA isn't coin for decentralized storage, so it isn't correct to compare.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

Çok zor bir ihtimal . Siacoin 1 dolar olacağını hiç sanmıyorum .Circulating Supply 32.359.252.497 SC .

grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

Looking at Sia and its capitalization is hard to believe that it will reach the price of 1$ next year. it should then grow in 50-60 times..It might happen just if Sia made breakthrough and   became the main platform for cloud storage but in this field  it has too many competitor - Amazon, Google, Microsoft. Billions of dollars are required to enter this market.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

It is very possible, Sia has been developed for a long time and it is one of the best projects in the market and it will be actually used by people. It will reach $1, this year or another but 100%

dwarfik

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

Personally I don't know why so many people are shilling SIA. Current price per TB is around 3 USD. There is 3x redundancy, so you need 3 TB of storage space to store 1 TB of user data. So many people have laptops today instead of desktops. I doubt that anyone has the laptop on the table running 24/7/365. Anyway, if I assume that a user has 500GB of storage space to provide. That means 166GB of pure user data (without redundancy) which equals to 50 cents per month (if your storage is fully utilized). Is this kind of profit really worth all this hassle? This can pay off only for large whales which does indeed make the storage rather centralized.

Even if SIA costs for storage will be equal to let's say Dropbox (10USD/month/TB), we are still talking about dollar fifty per month. And with dropbox, you can re-upload the files as many times as you want and you are not paying for bandwidth.

I do not want to FUD, I am just curious what you guys think about it. I am aware that the project has to have some time to grow but still, I don't believe that it is economically sustainable.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

I think it is not realistic for Siacoin to reach $1 in 2018 however it may cross $1 mark in few years.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Tiennou74

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:44:08 PM

By 2022 might be Siacoin could cross 1$ . if Siacoin 's community do have potential then it might be but i dont think so if it could fly to 1$ this year !
But No one can predict accurately !!!

Happy Trading

Thanks
Regards

lukey

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

Sia can hit $1 in the next bull cycle.

Current ATH is 15 cents.
drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

I don't believe this will happen. Like you said, that's $32B too much.
This aint ripple or something. It was hyped like almost a year ago, but I doubt it will hit $1.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

No, 1$ for SIA it's to much, better to look for coin with less circulating supply.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: