Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is everybody ready to buy Bitcoin now?  (Read 359 times)
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:57:33 AM

Yes i have purchased 2 bitcoin yesterday and i am interested to buy some more because i would like to to buy bitcoin and the Ethereum for me i like to hold a good reserve of this currency. Yes it is true that everybody is ready to buy bitcoin now and they can make money with this they can file online orders and they can transfer funds online with out any big costs.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

There is difference between seeing an opportunity and taking such opportunity considering the amount of risk attached to such decision. And that is the reason a lot of people believes and hold the view that the time of crashing prices is the best time to buy more bitcoin but only a handful of percentage can take the decision to join in. While the new entrants are scared of coming in with the premonition that price might drop further, the people already involved are not even ready to invest and that is the reason why price stay on the same spot for elongated period of time.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:01:27 AM

Looking at the current low price of Bitcoin we should be ready to buy Bitcoin, but as good as we learn first the current market price when we will buy Bitcoin, because that will determine us for the next step considering the Bitcoin price that can change at any time .
i have no capital, but i only have some altcoin, do i have to convert to bitcoin? how do you suggest?
and I think we do not have to look at the market, because bitcoin prices are stabilizing. and rising slowly.
Well I think you don't have to invest or convert into bitcoin because altcoin is really also a great way togain profit because it also a good profiting asset we can really hold our altcoin and wait until it will rise and then sell maybe you can also gain on that way. I also believe in altcoin and it can really make a good profit in the near future.

At the end this altcoin can be converted to either ethereum or Bitcoin since many exchanges does not accept lots of altcoin, if we need to cash out.  I also agree that this is still a great time to buy Bitcoin, with the coming good news ( i browsed the press section and see positive news so far), and seeing the price starting to recuperate, so it is not too late to buy BTC at its dip.
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

Looking at the current low price of Bitcoin we should be ready to buy Bitcoin, but as good as we learn first the current market price when we will buy Bitcoin, because that will determine us for the next step considering the Bitcoin price that can change at any time .
i have no capital, but i only have some altcoin, do i have to convert to bitcoin? how do you suggest?
and I think we do not have to look at the market, because bitcoin prices are stabilizing. and rising slowly.
Well I think you don't have to invest or convert into bitcoin because altcoin is really also a great way togain profit because it also a good profiting asset we can really hold our altcoin and wait until it will rise and then sell maybe you can also gain on that way. I also believe in altcoin and it can really make a good profit in the near future.

At the end this altcoin can be converted to either ethereum or Bitcoin since many exchanges does not accept lots of altcoin, if we need to cash out.  I also agree that this is still a great time to buy Bitcoin, with the coming good news ( i browsed the press section and see positive news so far), and seeing the price starting to recuperate, so it is not too late to buy BTC at its dip.

I must admit that everybody is ready to buy bitcoin nowadays as we all know that bitcoin is now stabilizing and I feel optimistic that with the current market trend I really believe it's worth for the investment. My opinion would be, the greater the investment, the higher the profit it can get on the return of investment.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:07:14 AM

Surely their hopes wait a long time because bitcoin values ​​are down and bitcoin value is now falling for sure they are ready to buy it, because this is an opportunity to buy as many bitcoins as possible because the bitcoin value will slowly go up and also higher in value.
yes, I agree with you, everyone is waiting and expect the bitcoin price to come back down drastically. and I hope the bitcoin will drop again to the point $ 5000, and then I will buy it.

and i will also convert the altcoin that i have for bitcoin. and then wait until mid year. because the bitcoin price in the middle of the year will reach $ 45000.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:10:45 AM

I think more people are not ready to buy bitcoin. Because they are afraid to invest their money in bitcoin. Bitcoins volatility makes more people to think twice in buying bitcoin.

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:18:23 AM

Actually even we can earn here like digital currency will have stable price still i will use this because we have our own wallet here so i will stock some money here and in bank also for more good,So if you ask about buying btc now of course we can do that anytime but still you need to take the risk with volatile price,Crypto is an investing tools so it's risky.

dulcemanana (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:56:32 AM

Yes i have purchased 2 bitcoin yesterday and i am interested to buy some more because i would like to to buy bitcoin and the Ethereum for me i like to hold a good reserve of this currency. Yes it is true that everybody is ready to buy bitcoin now and they can make money with this they can file online orders and they can transfer funds online with out any big costs.
congratulations! you get profits now. me too
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:09:04 AM

If given a chance why not? Personally if I can see that buying a bitcoin now is the right time ofcourde I will. As they opportunity knock only once so when that time come we have to make sure that we are all ready to buy bitcoin.
dulcemanana (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:10:11 AM

Actually even we can earn here like digital currency will have stable price still i will use this because we have our own wallet here so i will stock some money here and in bank also for more good,So if you ask about buying btc now of course we can do that anytime but still you need to take the risk with volatile price,Crypto is an investing tools so it's risky.
high risk, high yield.
Meimille

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:16:31 AM

Yes i have purchased bitcoin last night. But i not ready to buy bitcoin in large quantities.

Cause bitcoinprice not stable and dont have parameter to analysis the risk.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:25:36 AM

Looking at bitcoin prices today, I think it's too expensive, but I'm sure bitcoin will go up and high, now $ 10000 and in March will reach $ 15000. prepare your wallet to receive more profit from bitcoin.

but before doing all, you must analyze the fluctuations and market conditions, so you will not panic when the price does not match your expectations.
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:38:34 AM

Not everybody, some are holding their coins/tokens because of the hard fall last January. Good think is that we have the chance to buy this dip.

Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:38:06 AM

If given a chance why not? Personally if I can see that buying a bitcoin now is the right time ofcourde I will. As they opportunity knock only once so when that time come we have to make sure that we are all ready to buy bitcoin.

People started buying bitcoin now? Buying bitcoin is never too late when 2017 has witnessed bitcoin's breakthrough growth, and in 2018 will see over 2017 the number of people who know, use and join the crypto network. All around the world, the purchase of bitcoin is necessary, the answer is yes, because bitcoin has become something more rare than gold, I believe 2018 will be a great year for anyone to invest bitcoin, so you keep How much bitcoin does not matter as you focus on doing more bitcoin.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:00:05 AM

yes I hope everybody is ready I think the bull run for bitcoin is going to start very soon so don't miss the train get for the rollercoaster ride
You are right,Now everyone is ready to buy Bitcoin.Bitcoin prices have come down from 16k to 9k.This is a golden opportunity to buy Bitcoin for investment makers. I think many people have bought Bitcoin.Myself bought a few bitcoins.All hope Bitcoin is to beat 20k in 2018.
DirtyMiner

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:13:38 AM

No, Eventually BTC is going to die, it has let itself go and fallen into the hands of the corrupt besides the other basically similar options BCH/ETH there are so many quality projects to invest in.

Let the Hodlers have their Vanity Coin, it has proven useless.

(An example of why BTC is dead is Universa (UTN) DYOR and yes I hold a stack)
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:34:53 AM

Is everyone ready to buy Bitcoin I think it is necessary to consider not everyone to buy Bitcoin. The upper and lower Btc uncertainty factors also affect the buying and selling system on Btc Smiley
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:48:58 AM

A year ago, bitcoin cost 1100 dollars, if someone knew that it would now cost 10.500, everyone would have bought it. it will also be possible next year when bitcoin will cost 100,000, and everyone will remember what a good price was last year.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:50:52 AM

I see that the spread of bitcoin is wide, but I think the public is not ready to accept bitcoin, lack of knowledge and also can not use technology to be the main reason.

other reasons also they are afraid of losing, because bitcoin is not real. so, I think they are not ready yet.

but, we can not keep quiet, it is our job to make them ready to buy bitcoin.

GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

It is enough to look at the graph from last year! And you will understand everything! The fact that now the price is falling, this is a normal February phenomenon! I'm sure that in March he will start growing at a fast pace now! If you are considering an investment for long, then buy it at any time! But such sweet prices - there will be no more!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: