Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking about Arbitrage margins with Cryptos... (Opinion request)  (Read 561 times)
bittercoinn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

Hey I just got in here because I saw an ICO with great opportunity and I wanted to be a part of it.

I once used to trade stocks with Algorithm Trading System. It's a computer program that makes your buy-sell process way quicker.

Most of professional stock traders use this because you can save tons of minutes.

I was wondering why they don't have this for Crypto's?

Thinking about how Fidelium's Fortress Cross-Exchange Online Trading Platform would work excites me a lot.

Liquid.io from Japan had pretty much the same idea I think. It is really brilliant. Sure they finished ICO successfully.

Let's look at the fact. An average algorithm trading system trader buys and sells 6.8 times more than normal traders.

That just means "More Fees" for exchanges. So I don't know why exchanges would just start making these right now. (Probably most of web-based exchanges' servers are poorly built so it would just crash after many clicks?)

But like they say in Fidelium, it's a strong sales point for exchanges.

Algorithm trading has been analyzed for years and people in the stock trading exchanges are not stupid to accept the algorithm trading solutions.

Most of Exchanges actually provide open API just like the stock market brokers do.

Let me know what you guys think about this idea?

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:55:27 AM

Sure we have something like that, just search it. Why do you think multi trading market can be success ? I mean thats all market have different price cause different people from different country with different main currency. If there one market that allow multi trade as easy as trading in one market there will be no price different in one site into another.
bittercoinn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

Sure we have something like that, just search it. Why do you think multi trading market can be success ? I mean thats all market have different price cause different people from different country with different main currency. If there one market that allow multi trade as easy as trading in one market there will be no price different in one site into another.

There WILL be price difference in every country even if they have many algorithm trading system that promises arbitrage.

Like I have said, I was in FX, Future, Options, Stocks... So I have seen many.

I think it will work since the market demand (aka human greed) will move each country's market price separately.

If there's 1% difference, you can make money. And if there are no difference between two countries, there will be another country with good price.

It will move. It always did.

I am just trying to be realistic. not just having hopes.

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:34:34 AM

There are some private individuals during this already and I know of this ICO project Rialto doing this, this isssue with crypto market is that it is not liquid enough to take the full advantage of this type of trade, I believe as the market keeps growing most of the trade will be controlled by bots and computer algorithm

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bittercoinn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:35:27 AM

There are some private individuals during this already and I know of this ICO project Rialto doing this, this isssue with crypto market is that it is not liquid enough to take the full advantage of this type of trade, I believe as the market keeps growing most of the trade will be controlled by bots and computer algorithm

Yeah even US SEC people have said that it would be treated as same as how stocks being treated.

That is just another promise in the road map of cryptocurrency.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

arbi is really tough i spent alot of time doing it i just luckily win some trades but not consistent

bittercoinn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:09:04 AM

arbi is really tough i spent alot of time doing it i just luckily win some trades but not consistent
Yeah it is, I haven't seen that many people who made money and stayed that way forever.

Most of people keeps trying to make more money out of arbitrage. I think that is the catch.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:06:12 AM

Isn't that a high frequency deal?
I don't quite understand what you mean. Do you want to issue a token for high-frequency trading, or do you want to make a software to carry out arbitrage and high-frequency trading? Huh

lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

Legislation of many countries is now almost completely unprepared for such kind of litigation, because it is not laws that would fully regulate all operations in the field of cryptocurrency
bittercoinn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

Isn't that a high frequency deal?
I don't quite understand what you mean. Do you want to issue a token for high-frequency trading, or do you want to make a software to carry out arbitrage and high-frequency trading? Huh
They are building a software that offers arbitrage in cryptos.
bittercoinn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

Legislation of many countries is now almost completely unprepared for such kind of litigation, because it is not laws that would fully regulate all operations in the field of cryptocurrency
Yeah.. That's something to think about.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

The idea to make a similar thing multi-platform will not work because not only the legislation of different countries in the field of cryptocurrency is different, but there are different conditions on the exchanges
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

If I understand that the whole thing is to make a payment for transactions proportional to the volume of all transactions that the client conducts If so, for small traders it is incredibly profitable
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:27:03 PM

There is already somewhere someone selling an arbitrage program which works between exchanges amd I have seen even an ICO for such a project. So I guess out there there must already be a lot of programs operating.
bittercoinn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:00:46 PM

The idea to make a similar thing multi-platform will not work because not only the legislation of different countries in the field of cryptocurrency is different, but there are different conditions on the exchanges

I think it only depends on how they will approach to exchanges and how they will cooperate.

kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:17:05 PM

Well, legislation of different countries in the field of cryptocurrency is different, but still if that team manages to make all the agreements needed for operating within a single platform, the whole thing is quite a feasible prospect. Moreover, if it was impossible, the project wouldnt have been even launched i suppose
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

Maybe I'm lacking experience as a trader, but I think I don't get the idea of that multi-exchange platform.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

Crytpo world is really unpredictable now, I can't say for sure whether this type of arbitrage will work, but no doubt that's platform might come in handy
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:20:01 PM

There is already somewhere someone selling an arbitrage program which works between exchanges amd I have seen even an ICO for such a project. So I guess out there there must already be a lot of programs operating.
Frankly speaking, i haven't heard of any. At least, Fortress and Fidelium app look really credible and are obviously easy to use, doubt anything can be a match for it
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

Fortress will help to escape multi-wallet drugery for those who become interested in crypto arbitrage
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: