Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:32:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking about Arbitrage margins with Cryptos... (Opinion request)  (Read 567 times)
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

This trading platform looks easy to use. Have never traded before, but maybe will try it when this platform is released
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

Sure we have something like that, just search it. Why do you think multi trading market can be success ? I mean thats all market have different price cause different people from different country with different main currency. If there one market that allow multi trade as easy as trading in one market there will be no price different in one site into another.

There WILL be price difference in every country even if they have many algorithm trading system that promises arbitrage.

Like I have said, I was in FX, Future, Options, Stocks... So I have seen many.

I think it will work since the market demand (aka human greed) will move each country's market price separately.

If there's 1% difference, you can make money. And if there are no difference between two countries, there will be another country with good price.

It will move. It always did.

I am just trying to be realistic. not just having hopes.

Agree, the price depends on many characteristics of a specific market and also on many other circumstances, so as I see it, there will always be a difference. And as for arbitrage, difference in price = money
KaDeGrOB(1)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

Legislation of many countries is now almost completely unprepared for such kind of litigation, because it is not laws that would fully regulate all operations in the field of cryptocurrency
If there are several exchanges around the world, then that's enough to make such arbitrage tool.
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

One should mention, that Fidelium is not only about multi-exchange platform, it is also about credit card and stuff, so that's one of the opportunities this project suggests
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

Maybe I'm lacking experience as a trader, but I think I don't get the idea of that multi-exchange platform.
With Fortress you can trade any cryptocurrency at any supported exchange. Different exchange rates are within the one platform, so that enables you to make the most out of your cryptocurrency trading and arbitrage
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

The idea to make a similar thing multi-platform will not work because not only the legislation of different countries in the field of cryptocurrency is different, but there are different conditions on the exchanges
Well, legislation of different countries in the field of cryptocurrency is different, but still if that team manages to make all the agreements needed for operating within a single platform, the whole thing is quite a feasible prospect. Moreover, if it was impossible, the project wouldnt have been even launched i suppose
Actually, not all regions have strict laws concerning crypto-currencies, probably not so many agreements will be needed.
Logan22

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:18:49 PM

Crytpo world is really unpredictable now, I can't say for sure whether this type of arbitrage will work, but no doubt that's platform might come in handy
Yeah! Keep in mind, Fidelium also provides one of the easiest ways of spending crypto in daily life, so its like 2in1)
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:19:55 PM

Automatic trading is a real prospect, but still there is no strong necessity in finding special programmes or writing bots,which now is not that developed from my view, you can use convenient interface of Fortress and do your trading stuff real quick.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:21:34 PM

I'm familiar with Liquid.io, but support service leaves much to be desired, if there will be no similar problems with Fidelium, will try to switch to it
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

I would call it half-algorithmic trading, but it still saves a lot of time. The quicker you trade, the more you trade
Makelleli

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:29:29 PM

In my opinion, the arbitrage scheme of trade currently is profitable in the world of crypto currency, so projects like this are well-timed
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:30:26 PM

The non-realtime nature of decentralized trade systems may be a downside for arbitrage trading, which is not the case with Fortress. This project is worth noticing
KaDeGrOB(1)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:31:27 PM

Sadly, there are too many examples of crypto exchanges getting hacked, so for me the safety of arbitrage-platform is in the first place
Logan22

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

Automatic trading is a real prospect, but still there is no strong necessity in finding special programmes or writing bots,which now is not that developed from my view, you can use convenient interface of Fortress and do your trading stuff real quick.
I can speak for myself that my trading has been rather profitable, but it turned out to be a lot more work than I anticipated. Well-designed and fast-working systems can ease the process
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

We should consider transaction fees...any info?
Casperok

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:27:08 PM

I'm familiar with Liquid.io, but support service leaves much to be desired, if there will be no similar problems with Fidelium, will try to switch to it
Also Liqui has a weak design, well maybe it's just me, but I don't like it. Fidelium is definitely well-designed
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

Crytpo world is really unpredictable now, I can't say for sure whether this type of arbitrage will work, but no doubt that's platform might come in handy
Yeah! Keep in mind, Fidelium also provides one of the easiest ways of spending crypto in daily life, so its like 2in1)
Yep, heard about Fidelium before, but only about their credit card programm. After learning about its arbitrage trade opportunities become much more interested! Think more people have to know about this potentially profitable opportunity
OMLETovich

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:20:03 PM

Crypto-exchange market is developing right now rapidly and this fact plays into the hands of those who are open for new projects. Can't say what is the future of crypto arbitrage but it's certainly worth trying
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:22:17 PM

We should consider transaction fees...any info?
In Fidelium you can decide whether you want to pay fees in the trading coin or in FID (Fidelium coin). There are some sort of bonuses and discounts if you use FID
anchousser

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:23:45 PM

Sadly, there are too many examples of crypto exchanges getting hacked, so for me the safety of arbitrage-platform is in the first place
Fidelium is pretty safe, multi-server system and hot&cold wallets system is pretty enough to provide needed safety level
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: