Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking about Arbitrage margins with Cryptos... (Opinion request)  (Read 561 times)
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:02:49 PM

Cypto arb is the topical issue today because the crypto space keep expanding
Yeah, but in many topics about arbitrage, a common opinion is that arbitrage spreads will tighten over time and even disappear
I am confident that arbitrage opportunities will continue due to the distributed nature of cryptocurrencies and the typical interplay between availability, security, anonymity and regulation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:03:55 PM

Yeah, but in many topics about arbitrage, a common opinion is that arbitrage spreads will tighten over time and even disappear
I am confident that arbitrage opportunities will continue due to the distributed nature of cryptocurrencies and the typical interplay between availability, security, anonymity and regulation
Yeah, it is highly unlikely that arbitrage will become unattainable
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:04:59 PM

I like that i can trade from any of my devices. Mobile app is very convenient!
GeNer@L

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

I hope Fidelium will work with most of the largest crypto-exchanges
KaDeGrOB(1)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:07:06 PM

I would say the arbitrage scheme of trade is very profitable in the world of crypto currency today
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

I would say the arbitrage scheme of trade is very profitable in the world of crypto currency today
if we take into account the fact that the crypto currency is affordable for many to earn, But not everyone will benefit from such opportunities. But regarding safety, this issue is more in demand in the market. Thus, arbitrage can have a good positive trend in the market for crypto currency.
monica_yoo
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:25:23 AM

Dr Plus has joined partnership with Fidelium.
You can now pay your medical expenses with FID!!

https://twitter.com/FideliumToken/status/965901615856107521
dbehddmlcjfxhl

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

Super cool. I wish i can make money through fidelium .
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:39:42 PM

Because of unregulated nature, crypto-space regularly experiences wide fluctuations, and that can create some great arbitrage options.
Logan22

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:41:23 PM

if we take into account the fact that the crypto currency is affordable for many to earn, But not everyone will benefit from such opportunities. But regarding safety, this issue is more in demand in the market. Thus, arbitrage can have a good positive trend in the market for crypto currency.
Well, it's already a trend and that's why I have high hopes for Fidelium
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

That is great! With the development of Fidelium project, it will become much easier to spend crypto in everyday life!
GeNer@L

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

Super cool. I wish i can make money through fidelium .
You definitely can, concerning arb that Fortress provide. Even if you are new to arb stuff, it will be easy to use it with this app
Chu@N

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:47:29 PM

Because of unregulated nature, crypto-space regularly experiences wide fluctuations, and that can create some great arbitrage options.
I would say crypto space is still pretty immature, so there are many arb opportunities. It can be really profitable if you put in the time
Casperok

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:50:16 PM

That is great! With the development of Fidelium project, it will become much easier to spend crypto in everyday life!
I am struck by the way Fidelium project keeps developing. Paying medical expenses with FID! Who could have thought about a thing like that! Hope devs keep it up and will bring even more options
Yoverdot

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

Sometimes can't get good arb because of fees, but probably FID fees bonuses will help a bit
Bulllbas

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:54:02 PM

I am struck by the way Fidelium project keeps developing. Paying medical expenses with FID! Who could have thought about a thing like that! Hope devs keep it up and will bring even more options
Most people now are not really into crypto, with Fidelium crypto popularity will skyrocket
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

it may be an opportunity of some passive income I think
Aberrant

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

What about the risks of the arbitrage?
Well, arbitrage can be risky as well as using bots can. Suggest using smth like Fortress, because it's just a tool so everything depends on you. Both the options you have and the platform system help to minimize the risks
That's right. Anyway you should be ready to risk sometimes especially dealing with crypto arbitrage.
Actually any kind of trading is risky but arbitrage is the least risky one if it is performed correctly
Fanat74

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

Most people now are not really into crypto, with Fidelium crypto popularity will skyrocket
Yeah, Fidelium can be a great contribution to crypto industry
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:00:49 PM

Yeah, one should pay attention to such interesting projects as Fortress and Fidelium. It's arb tools certainly are more relaible than all that bots which you actually can't prevent from messing with all your info. Fortress will also help you to escape multi-walleting for getting needed arbitrage exchanges. Moreover Fidelium app will be soon released on mobile platforms and that will let us do arb anywhere anytime
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: