Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LBTC]Lightning Bitcoin | First DPoS fork of BTC | Claim FREE coin now  (Read 16144 times)
ScamResolver2

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:19:53 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 05:03:23 AM by ScamResolver2

Why LBTC it's a VERY bad choice? (Part 2)

Hello everyone. After my article, i get official answer and now have time to write new article.

• Quote: "Lightning Bitcoin team took coins from inactive addresses which altogether accounts for around 12% (2700000 coins) of the total number of coins."
  • Answer: Shit... I write they took 20%, they answer 12%. They simply can not calculate how much they took. Why do i write 20%? I take 2,72kk from 16,75kk total coin supply minus segwit addresses and also some "forever lost" coins. But if we take 2,72kk from 16,75kk its 16,2%. Bad.
  • Quote: "We have already completed two rewarding sessions: for light wallet testing, early awards for community contributors."
  • Answer: Are you kidding me? I look LBTC Early Awards. Awards sum is 0,000155kk from 2,72kk. Gj, you accounted for the taken 0,000155kk of coins. 2,719845kk left. Bad.
  • Quote: "The main objective of a market making is to provide liquidity for investors and traders."
  • Answer: So what? So founders really sell it? How they provide liquidity? I see only one answer: they sell coins. Bad.
  • Quote: "One of the obvious drawbacks of SegWit is a vast centralization of validating nodes, centralization in the way of centralized development."
  • Answer: So they can make same as BCH (possible to claim but not to use), they dont. Sure they want quote "manipulate the price by limiting circulation supply". Bad.
  • Quote: "Hope we answered all the questions"
  • Answer: WTF? Really? Where answers about coins sended to exchange? Where this coins? If they dont sell it - show addresses with this coin to community... Where answers about votes for himself nodes and cobo pool?

Fatality: Also founder send new 50 000 coins to DigiFinex. Proof - coins sended from start claimed coins. They still "provide liquidity"? Cheesy

Conclusion: The founder evades the answers to the questions, continues to forging the coin with his nodes and take a portion of the profit from the pool. He does not care about investors. You must beware of investing in this coin.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

Who can help me install Light Wallet Windows 64bit (v0.0.7)?
I downloaded and try install.. have errors:
1. windows have not api-ms-win-crt-math-l1-1-0.dll
2. Error loading Python DLL (python35.dll)

How can fix it?
Thanks.

Figured out how to fix it, if you are still having issues.

First try simply downloading/adding that file... info on youtube/google as to where to download it and where to put the file. If that doesn't work, make sure your windows is up to date (at least 1st service pack on win 7)... then update C++ from Microsoft. After that, it worked for me.

Ok, thanks for info.
I will try it soon.
But I don't use C++.  Need download C++ and install it?

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LightningBitcoin

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

[Source Code] Lightning Bitcoin source code on GitHub: https://github.com/lbtcio/lbtc-core
We are extremely excited to open LBTC source code to our community! Check, Contribute, Develop with us!
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:02:45 AM

Why do you provide only the daemon/cli binaries for Linux and not the Qt GUI? And why do you provide no binaries at all for Windows? All of that is very easy to compile and works without any problem (except your syncing bug).

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
LightningBitcoin

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:25:24 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2022, 01:45:50 PM by mprep

3 essential steps to become a Lightning Node:
1. Meet tech requirements
2. Lock up 5,000LBTC on your address
3. Submit the form on Lightning Bitcoin forum
Read about the details here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2tBvGRO

Lightning Bitcoin: Inactive Addresses List
https://medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog/lightning-bitcoin-inactive-addresses-list-93bc034f5787

(1) Holding Rules
To develop the Lightning Bitcoin ecosystem, we took coins from inactive addresses, the total amount of 2,720,235 LBTC. An inactive address is referred to as an address that did not have any transactions or has less than 1 bitcoin transferred accumulated since January 31st, 2013. Also, we reserve the right of holding the LBTCs from these inactive addresses. The owners of inactive addresses can claim their LBTCs back before December 31st, 2020. Starting in 2019, unclaimed amount of LBTC will be used for building the LBTC ecosystem.

(2) Holdings Allocations
20% LBTC for the LBTC team
40% LBTC for LBTC Ecosystem
40% LBTC for Reclaim

(3) Used Portion of LBTC
Remaining amount LBTC: 2,235,269
The overall usage is 17.828% of the total amount.

The list of Lightning Bitcoin addresses:
12irXxWGUpPuGoKrK8dTfzmyQ7sw5YicpA
12qHFKiUs3Vimbb5jyFhJPixY5ofF9FPiG
132tMDAL5xdg9Tc1PkNSuhHFL81VLGnNtP
13WMsSzMBNeXAdpfzGo8AirQiqToVhurbb
143cF3pVfWxovuTjaBwj2tUbcdR5f7a6MA
15Jmwb186MUSMaX4TrhR9WBUQjMDXnPUzB
16qcFpZZUyJkx9nKHTG7FwMV1Tx7ifKsUB
16t9NdEzGMnaxMpwHsLE6T8pYX83RaJeeM
16wFs9nUFKWpKg12e1tQ9Ayt4tpL4Sidyb
17cs7J7gtmW169Y15hdmDB3aoHZXZSbNAD
18VioFnc7xWcE2yQrBcFPYGAeMVUcNtDhR
18d9Umuqr68YpbsjeT1eYWZ9krJTMjazjn
18wSLYgeR2SkyTVEeLwwbLXgaaPhgyake3
19MJBWFr86TAwSQU88AJEWnsycYiyp5YKn
19dGVNqApQ4g5HWXe1sWM9dBpQuE28ipYj
19pRXoG6VSN45bSahUjyKwUnVqfyKuK9H4
19tDRqVcBnZut8Xfw9RP87nVFugjwczS5L
1D9HJP9jbMNfZ1NCB1vCqYsZEB7abrrfyr
1DDUwvPSzpsS1YjxUx9U6CFbTQMCCe9Bxh
1Df4XNmcXMPwN4nBc8cRUrm7XUyKHSSHma
1DvM1PWR3bj2zaJXwLdXAY5zmTG3Q69jAb
1KP86NfTe7Ccmrw18MdBbENpJqf7dfiisT
1PMEHVRjtGgqwk12T32h5nriirzRnzopQw
1QGCHzbk4MMmbtpat79RbjTkahATs3w8aE
1qqKEKhzEK62FuHuQw2xRdE3ABBqTjnPQ
1JfYXHj7sScKao9WYpApjsGJVzYmRDEvN9
172p34A5HkWfmvTzLSHSuzHS42ERL9CP1X
16x8yDyxWEpeQ3yX4ajUWQwonqYE61seLL
1JDmrhEvDPd3jrojx736GSryA813uPEU6b
1Papc7CrDgzZxiFkUwKMmHqE5k3N5GRFKQ
1K3rwHpxEXPbZD6DkVJFkojaTejLszxkrG
1LGcDsz13stvPYT8U7nZr5k1rkya9pbKnd
1NTzcBrMHz4EkHpB7CBBKFYk1zDHG2SxRm
15EqvHDtJ3P7ssepAdoitjc4u1bwt6vQ4H

Lightning Node Elections June 21-July 20
Requirments and details read here ->https://[Suspicious link removed]/2tBvGRO

1. Lightning Nodes
Lightning Bitcoin uses Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) consensus mechanism, which allows LBTC holders to choose 101 lightning nodes that would be in charge of validating transactions and maintain the network and in return get rewarded in forged LBTCs.
Lightning Nodes are the core governing bodies and bookkeeping nodes in the Lightning Bitcoin network. Since all the Lightning Nodes are elected by the whole LBTC community, the LBTC community can replace the untrusted nodes by initiating new elections.

2. Candidate Requirements: Basic Information Disclosure
Provide Individual/institution introduction, including:
Name or a list of team members (for institutions);
recommend election teams name should be LBTC-related, for ex “LBTC FLY Community”, “Lightning Hub”, and we also welcome other node election teams to join LBTC node election
Website url;
Resumes;
Individual/ organization info;
Voting address for participating in lightning node election;
Community support plan for the coming year ( within 200 words);
Basic background of the existing community (this section will be considered as part of the contribution to the development and promotion of the community and will bring extra points to the candidate in the election);

3. Elections Requirements
Hardware requirements: minimum requirement 4vCP, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 10M bandwidth;
LBTC Lock-up amount: the minimum LBTC holding amount for bookkeeping is 5000 LBTC.
If a candidate won the election with the holding amount less than 5000 LBTC, the candidate would not be eligible for bookkeeping. The position will be filled by a backup candidate who meets the minimum LBTC holding requirement.
In order to better align the interests between bookkeeping nodes and LBTC communities, LBTC’s mainnet source code will be upgraded on July 1st, 2018.

4. Procedure: Lightning Node Elections
Election dates:
June 21st, 2018 — July 20th, 2018

Starting date and time is June 21st 12:00pm.
For more information, please click the LBTC forum link.
Before submitting the information, please refer to the campaign submission notice in the forum!
The deadline is July 20th 22:00.
Considering the fact that LBTC mainnet has been running smoothly for months, candidates will be evaluated based on the level of contribution. On July 20th, the final list of candidates will be determined.

Assessment: The LBTC team will give a real-time and comprehensive assessment of all the candidates who have made a positive impact on the LBTC ecosystem development. A more detailed guideline will be released soon.
During the election: the LBTC team will give an assessment based on the community contribution guideline. If a candidate is lack of community contribution, its supporting votes might be withdrawn. If the candidate meets the minimum community contribution in the future, the candidate will still be able to run an election campaign. The voting mechanism will be improved over time in the ecosystem development plan. The whole election will be conducted under the supervision of the entire LBTC community.
On the consensus level: lightning nodes can only be elected on the basis of the supporting votes form LBTC holders. During the election process, the LBTC team will release the final assessment results and vote for the high ranked candidates. Notice that the support from the LBTC team might not determine the final success of a candidate because its supporting votes needs to be ranked into the top 101. In addition, the candidate needs to meet the minimum LBTC holding requirement (5,000 LBTC).

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

This looks unique. Has the campaign ended? I hope not. I will go take a look now and, where possible, get more people to see this.
LightningBitcoin

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:37:45 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2022, 01:35:32 PM by mprep

Why do you provide only the daemon/cli binaries for Linux and not the Qt GUI? And why do you provide no binaries at all for Windows? All of that is very easy to compile and works without any problem (except your syncing bug).

the full node wallet, Linux version is main stream and it doesn’t need UI. Later on, we will add windows version and Linux desktop version which will include UI

This looks unique. Has the campaign ended? I hope not. I will go take a look now and, where possible, get more people to see this.

the campaign ends July 20

memefb

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

https://i.imgur.com/JUhJgom.png

the full node wallet, Linux version is main stream and it doesn’t need UI. Later on, we will add windows version and Linux desktop version which will include UI

i hope windows version will release very soon . so it helpful for me , lighting bitcoin is great project better all cryptocurrency .
LightningBitcoin

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:34:19 AM

Windows Full Node wallet will be released soon after the end of Lightning Node Elections.
If any of the community members willings to develop the Windows Full Node wallet earlier for the rewards, feel free to contact the team support@lightningbitcoin.io
Rimus

Activity: 277
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

Is there any exchange with LBTC depositing and without KYC?

Bидeoкaнaл "Биткoины для yмныx!" - пpoфeccиoнaльный взгляд нa кpиптoвaлютy и блoкчeйн тexнoлoгии.
retrance (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:22:21 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2022, 01:33:59 PM by mprep

[Weekly report] 18 July
LBTC Video | Tech updates | Reddit Account | Bounty Program

Milestones

Official LBTC mobile wallets
The LBTC team is currently developing mobile wallets, which will be released soon. That will allow more users to join and transfer LBTC using mobile phone wallets.

Technical improvement

Full Node wallet
Windows version has been compiled, wallet will be released soon;
In the Linux version, the team fixed bugs including vote command, cancel vote command and register help message error.

Block Explorer
Added the forging node summary function, which can query the total number of forging nodes, the total number of successful forging nodes, the total number of failed forging nodes and the name/address of failed forging nodes.

Currently, the LBTC team is focusing on the upcoming node election and upgrade the LBTC network this week. After the upgrade, we will add a new feature which allows users to create their own tokens using the LBTC Token Standard.

Announcements

Italian Bitcointalk ANNouncement
The LBTC community has added an Italian version of announcement on Bitcointalk.org. Our announcement pages are also available in Chinese, English, Russian, German and Spanish. You are encouraged to join our global communities and add more language versions of our announcement page.

Lightning Bitcoin on Reddit
The official LBTC community page on Reddit has been launched. LBTC supporters are encouraged to join our Reddit community and post LBTC related contents.

Community progress

LBTC’s Official Introduction video on Youtube
The LBTC team has uploaded the Chinese and English versions of LBTC introduction video on the official Youtube channel.

The LBTC Bounty Program website
Currently, the bounty program website has entered the beta testing stage and will be launched soon. The website is primarily used as a lightning plan assessment guideline. This reward points system will incorporate but not limited to community involvements, technology development, and content generation. LBTC supporters can exchange points for LBTCs. The bounty program website will promote the development of LBTC community positively and expand the community exponentially.

The LBTC article on NullTX [former TheMerkle]
This article introduces LBTC’s DPoS consensus mechanism, which solves bitcoin’s network congestion and miner centralization issues. The article primarily focuses on the features of LBTC’s unique DPoS mechanism and LBTC’s future development plan. LBTC supporters are encouraged to visit the website and read the article.

The LBTC article on CoinSchedule
The article introduces the origin of LBTC, the technologies behind LBTC, its main characteristics, listed exchanges, wallets and the team information. In the end of the article, it suggests that Lightning Bitcoin achieves the best qualities of Bitcoin and EOS. It improve transaction speed dramatically. The author suggests that given the future business partnerships and technological developments, Lightning Bitcoin has the potential to be the main bitcoin fork in the future.

Jinse Finance and Economics releases an article “What’s the Future of Bitcoin Forks”
On July 12th, Jinse Finance and Economics published an article called “What’s the Future of Bitcoin Forks”, which analyzed the origin, the value, the current situation and future path of the bitcoin forks. In this article, BCH, LBTC, BTG and SBTC are analyzed comprehensively.

Regarding LBTC, the author holds an optimistic view on LBTC in terms of becoming a major payment gateway for global transactions.

WeChat account “House of Blocks” publishes an article “Are Super Nodes Fading Away?”
On July 12th, House of Blocks published an article called “ Are Super Nodes Fading Away?” This article talks about the heat of super node elections, which attracts many organizations to participate. The super nodes are separated into two categories, which are project nodes and non-project nodes. Project nodes include EOS nodes, TRON nodes and LBTC nodes. Non-project nodes include Huobi nodes and so on. The author holds a positive view on LBTC.

The LBTC Community launched Bihu page
The LBTC community launched a Bihu page: LBTC Fans Gathering Place. Community members’ thoughts and opinions will be posted there. LBTC supporters are encouraged to subscript to the account and contribute contents. Content contributions will be rewarded based on the Lightning Plan.

The title of the first article is “The Correct Understanding of Bear Market-Get to Know Bitcoin Forks, Automatic Investment Plan”. This article mainly analyzes the origin of bitcoin forks and the relationships between the vision of bitcoin forks and the market, with the final thoughts on the risk and reward of investing in LBTC.

Community
Jack Zhang’s Interview with Blue Whale
On June 21st, Jack Zhang had an interview with Blue Whale Finance and Economics and published the article called “Jack Zhang of Chainfunder: Mainly invests in overseas blockchain projects, China projects are more impetuous”.

Jack Zhang stressed in the interview that developing oversea communities of a blockchain project is critical. For Blockchain projects, the size of the communities directly relates to the overall impact of Blockchain projects. LBTC will prioritize overseas community building and get approval from Japan FSA to become a payment method locally. In terms of fund investments, the goal is to identify “disruptive innovation”, including innovation in consensus mechanisms with technological breakthroughs from zero to one.

Jack Zhang’s Interview with Vernacular Blockchain
On June 21st, Jack Zhang received an interview with Vernacular Blockchain. Then they published an article entitled “How to evaluate Jack Zhang”.

For Jack Zhang, Vernacular Blockchain’s evaluation is “Another successful case of your choices are more important than you working hard”, “a bright and controversial public figure”, “a serious blockchain investor with traditional financial background”. These titles summarize popular impression of Jack Zhang. Then, the article mainly touches on the story of Jack Zhang becoming a senior blockchain preacher from buying Bitcoin during his internship period.

Is there any exchange with LBTC depositing and without KYC?

Sorry, all the exchanges will require KYC

Lightning Program Rewards

Since the bear market is long, it’s more important than ever to focus on building the community. Currently, the LBTC team is actively promoting new technologies. After upgrading the network for node election, a new token issue function will be added to the network along with payment gateway.

We appreciate the community members who supporting us all the way in this bear market. We believe that Lightning Bitcoin will shine eventually with the mission of becoming a fully decentralized internet-of-value protocol.

It has been more than two months since our contributors get rewarded through the Lightning Program. Below is the list of contributors who have made significant contributions to our community since then. Later on, the brand new bounty program website will be live which will make our community members easy to participate in our Lightning Program. Everyone is welcome to join our community and make contribution to the Lightning Bitcoin ecosystem.

The First Place:
117 (Wechat Name)
Contributions :Operates 7 LBTC Wechat groups with average 320 people per group. 117 promots LBTC related news, issues daily Crypto summaries and manages Wechat public account called “LBTC Fans”

Rewards: 40 LBTC

The Second Place:
Dmitri
Contributions: Operates and manages https://lbtcscan.io/ and https://explorer.lbtcscan.io/, manages English telegram group. Built telegram bot.

Chen Tuo (Wechat)
Contributions: translated five English reports, published two high quality articles on the Forum, commented on two articles and operated one high quality Wechat group.

Mathilda
Contributions: helped to manage Wechat groups, promoted LBTC related articles, managed Toutiao account called “区块链1111111”  with 27 posts. Published two articles on 8btc.com. Manages 1 wechat group.

Rewards: 35 LBTC

The Third Place:
Seven (Wechat Name)
Contributions: Senior LBTC community operator, operates 6 Wechat groups with average 180 per group. Published 10 LBTC related articles.

Suredaly (Wechat Name)
Contributions: published 10 LBTC related articles in the Forum, operates Wechat public account called “LBTC Fans” with 10 published articles.

The Fourth Place
Sywlion
Contributions: Published 5 LBTC related articles, operates 1 Wechat group, and many other articles on multiple social platforms.

Rewards: 25 LBTC

The Fifth Place
Mr Maotai (Wechat)
Contributions: Senior Community member, operates 2 Wechat groups with average 243 members per group; operates one QQ group

Huang Kaiquan (Wechat)
Contributions: Active community member, operates 7 Wechat groups with average 105 members per group. Promotes positive energy in the community

Zhuang Qi
Contributions: Jinse writer, published two high quality articles with high reviews.

LBTC fans gathering place
Contributions: Bihu writer, published two high quality articles with high reviews.

Rewards: 20 LBTC

The Sixth Place
Gary
Contributions: translated the ANN into Italian

Rewards: 15 LBTC

The Seventh Place
Sion
Contributions: active community members, operates one LBTC Wechat group

Shanhei Designer
Contributions: Webo Designer, design LBTC related pictures

Rewards: 12 LBTC

Special Rewards:
Qincheng
Contributions: Hardcare LBTC fan, helps to promote more than 170 LBTC related news
Rewards: 5 LBTC

Chris Osgood
Contributions: raised a technical question on GitHub
Rewards: 5 LBTC

Please add the following Wechat account for claim your rewards: chain11223344, telegram contact: kristikbot1, or leave your LBTC address. After confirmation, the rewards will be issued within 3 days.

We will keep promoting our Lightning Program. Please let us know if there are any other major contributors who are not on this list. If you have any objections about the rewards, please reach us.

The Lightning Program will keep improving as the project moving forward. We will evaluate every suggestion from the community and hope that you will be more patient with us.

【Bi-weekly】LBTC Report

Milestones

The LBTC bounty program has entered the final testing stage
The LBTC bounty program has entered the final testing stage and will be officially launched next week. You are welcome to participate in the bounty program and make contributions to the LBTC community while getting rewards.

Technical Improvements

After the network upgrade for node election, the LBTC team will add a token issue function for users. At the same time, the LBTC team will also release a Windows version of full node wallet.

For Lightning Node Election, a multi-signature function will be added to the original plan, which can add additional security for Lightning Nodes.

A new function called getdelegaefunds is added to full node wallet for searching nodes’ LBTC holding amounts.

The Windows version full node wallet has been completed and entered the stage of testing. It is expected to release next week.

Announcements

Code Upgrade for Node Election has been postponed
After considering the more upcoming network upgrades within a short period of time, which would add lots of workloads to our users, the LBTC team has postponed the full node wallet upgrade. Thank you all for understanding and support.
Link: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/-iHlVFesltHNLKi-ZLsMOA

The Lightning Node Election
The LBTC team has announced a list of qualified candidates. Considering their contributions to the LBTC community, the LBTC team will vote for those who wants to become lightning nodes. Each candidate will get votes from the inactive addresses. However, each candidate can only have one wallet address to participate in the election:
These are the Nodes we chose to support:
  Digifinex, the first exchange that supports LBTC
  Cobo wallet, the largest supporter in our network stability
  Bitpie, one of the most famous wallets in industry
  BTCC, one of the longest-running pools in the world
  Bying, the first wallet to support LBTC
  Hyperpay, joined the community late but has great potential
  Dmitrii, our strongest supporter from the Russian community
  Node Capital, the first fund to support LBTC
  Tang from BitOcean to support our Japanese community

Medium:
https://medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog/lightning-node-elections-and-network-upgrade-instructions-1f29ab9625c0?source=linkShare-b7554939b4ba-1532590530

Link:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/-iHlVFesltHNLKi-ZLsMOA

Community Progress

LBTC’s List.Wiki page is created
LBTC’s list.Wiki page has been created. List.Wiki focuses on cryptocurrencies and has detailed introductions on hundreds of cryptocurrencies.

The LBTC list.wiki page has 11 categories, which give a comprehensive introduction on LBTC. The contents include LBTC’s origin, mission, goals and so on. Welcome to check the page and learn more about LBTC.

Link:http://list.wiki/Lightning_Bitcoin_(LBTC)

LBTC’s Facebook page has created
LBTC’s Facebook page has created and published multiple posts. Welcome to leave a comment on the page!

Link:https://www.facebook.com/LightningBTC/

Jinse Finance and Economics published an article called “Whether On-Chain Governance Era is Coming”

The article argues that “On-Chain Governance” is a complex problem that is formed in the context of the existing governance structure. After analyzing EOS, Tezos and LBTC, the article suggests that LBTC’s On-Chain Governance concept is highly integrated. However, if it is not implemented properly, it may be end up into chaos, just like EOS.

Link:https://www.jinse.com/bitcoin/216900.html

Bihu: Fans Gathering Place published an article called “Top Student: Lightning Bitcoin”

The article suggests that the key of fork lies in the innovation. LBTC is an innovative bitcoin fork because it’s based on UTXO model with DPoS mechanism, on-chain governance, payment gateway and smart contracts.

Link:https://bihu.com/article/946653

LBTC Fans Published Interview with the LBTC’s core Developer.

LBTC Community Account: LBTC Fans interviewed LBTC’s core developer, WHH. During the interview, he confirmed with the LBTC roadmap and answered multiple questions related to “gateway” from the community. He explained the mechanism behind payment gateway in details.

Link:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/lthrt08r9pqb9ISFIFTiRw

Join us on 8btc!

Welcome to visit 8btc forum and publish articles to promote LBTC, or leave comments under LBTC related posts. We are thankful for community supporter “sywlion” who took the lead in publishing.

8btc forum, established in 2011, has grown into the biggest blockchain/cryptocurrency community in China where blockchain developers, users and investors can exchange quality views and ideas. Publishing LBTC related articles will help more people understand and support us and enhance the popularity of LBTC.

Link:http://8btc.com

Entrepreneur: Why Cross-Chain Technology Matters in The Crypto World

Entrepreneur is a famous website that publishes information about various industries and enterprises. It also has its own electronic journals. An article entitled "Why Cross-Chain Technology Matters in The Crypto World" is published on it.

The article mainly talks about the technology concept of cross-chain technology, atomic swap, side chain and interledger protocol. The author thinks Lighting Bitcoin (LBTC), the third cross-chain scheme, interledger protocol, meets the trustlessness condition and with a cryptographic condition, can also perfectly constrain the behavior of participants when exchanging non-crypto assets.

Link:https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/317074

Community Activities

Discussion on gateway and smart contract
LBTC Chinese community leader Jack Zhang started a topic on forum: Discussion on gateway and smart contract. Join the discussion now!

Here’s the latest LBTC Rewards!
LBTC has announced the list of LBTC Rewards from April to July. Come check out whether you’re on the list!

Link:
https://chat.lbtc.io/topic/132-%E3%80%90%E6%A6%9C%E5%8D%95%E3%80%91%E9%97%AA%E7%94%B5%E8%AE%A1%E5%88%92%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%89%E6%9C%9F%E5%A5%96%E5%8A%B1/
https://chat.lbtc.io/topic/133-lbtc-rewards-list-of-lightning-bitcoin-community-early-awards/

Community Pics

Some awesome pics from community designers
Since our Instagram was set, designers from our community have provided many high-quality, interesting works! Feel free to use these materials for LBTC promotion or content creation. Welcome to send us more of your works. It’s time to show your talent!

Find more fun works here: https://www.instagram.com/lightningbitcoin_official

psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:04:34 AM

which ratio of airdrop will be for original bitcoin holders?
Mu3aHTP0n

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

About a month ago, I claim LBTC by importing a private key into an LBTC Wallet 0.0.8 client. Some time ago, the client began to issue a message “Server is lagging" at startup and I couldn’t see my funds. Today I downloaded the updated client LBTC Wallet 0.1.1, imported the same private key into it, but my balance turned out to be zero. What is the problem?

If this post was helpful, please donate:
BTC: 1ERvMEvBEtcovRiJXyqrPsiDM6jLLbTZGp
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

Is there a list of pools and what they pay out?

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:23:42 PM

Can I still claim LBTC? I've imported my private key into the light wallet but the amount of LBTC granted was only 0.00051 instead of 3.
dejindi

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 06:14:51 AM

I didn't realize the volume of lbtc required when I started playing with the lnd Is there anyone willing to supplement me a few satoshies until I can get a tx service moving. Found out the hard way 7000 satoshis didn't even come close to enough now that's cut in half lol. My only goal on this is to advance the lnd and I wouldn't be upset to make a few pennies on the side. Please hit me up jerrybarstow267@gmail.com or my lnd address is bc1q9mka0zheec22z6yy00ylgm88rl7dc7rwvm6r27
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: