Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:42:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit is swag - merit is life.  (Read 153 times)
jimmywh (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:45:13 AM

Hello.

I see a lot of people complaining about how the merit has stopped rank progression completely, and therefore ruining lives. But let me tell you a story.

Three weeks ago, when I had never heard of merits, I was what you call a Jr. Member. I spent all day switching between nitpicking and joggling my testicles between my fingers in order to sort out what was testicles, what was prick, and what was nit. I wasn't the brightest of all people, or at least that is what my wife told me.

However, a thing called merit got introduced. In the following two and a half weeks my intelligence and post quality enhanced exponentially, and the pace in which I received merits got out of hand. First I became a member. I got laid (by my wife). Then I got laid again (by my wife).
Now the track "Started From The Bottom", by Drake, is running on repeat on my Spotify.

Point is.. this happened in two and a half weeks. Imagine where i'll be in half a year. You can be there too. (not with my wife tho)

Make the best of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:29:40 AM

Hello.

I see a lot of people complaining about how the merit has stopped rank progression completely, and therefore ruining lives. But let me tell you a story.

Three weeks ago, when I had never heard of merits, I was what you call a Jr. Member. I spent all day switching between nitpicking and joggling my testicles between my fingers in order to sort out what was testicles, what was prick, and what was nit. I wasn't the brightest of all people, or at least that is what my wife told me.

However, a thing called merit got introduced. In the following two and a half weeks my intelligence and post quality enhanced exponentially, and the pace in which I received merits got out of hand. First I became a member. I got laid (by my wife). Then I got laid again (by my wife).
Now the track "Started From The Bottom", by Drake, is running on repeat on my Spotify.

Point is.. this happened in two and a half weeks. Imagine where i'll be in half a year. You can be there too. (not with my wife tho)

Make the best of it.

Nice that you got the merits required to reach the member level. This post however is a shit post and makes me doubt the merits you got. I checked the posts you got merits for and they are good. Something does not click for me here. Will be nice to here opinion of other members here.
jimmywh (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:49:18 AM

Hello.

Make the best of it.

Nice that you got the merits required to reach the member level. This post however is a shit post and makes me doubt the merits you got. I checked the posts you got merits for and they are good. Something does not click for me here. Will be nice to here opinion of other members here.

The most important thing when reading a text, is reading between the lines. Reading what has not been written. By recognizing and acknowledging the posts I have been merited for, you should know there is more to the text than the text itself. Try to read it again. If you don't get the meaning, then try to read it again. If you by the third time still don't get it, I will carve it out for you.
krishnaverma

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

If you by the third time still don't get it, I will carve it out for you.
If you read my post carefully, you will realize that this offer was not required.
jimmywh (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

If you by the third time still don't get it, I will carve it out for you.
If you read my post carefully, you will realize that this offer was not required.

Reading your post carefully, I really think it is.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:59:44 AM
Merited by jimmywh (1)

Hello.

Make the best of it.

You must be fun at parties
krishnaverma

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

If you are reading carefully and still don't get it, there is issue with understanding part I guess. Smiley
jimmywh (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:09:42 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 09:23:23 AM by jimmywh

If you are reading carefully and still don't get it, there is issue with understanding part I guess. Smiley

Or perhaps your explanatory skills are below average. What you have boiled my point down to be is not the point of the story. The reason why I urge you to read it again, is because my story is like a good movie. You can deduct something new every time you see/read it.

If an admin finds it necessary to delete the thread, it will be a shame, as it deserves way more credit than its getting so far.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: