Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance is back  (Read 1285 times)
Starla

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

yes all safe no one lose balance or altcoin maybe again there is improvement so hard to get into it hopefully in the future could be better
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:32:44 AM

Binance's altcoin trading volume is the first in the world, and the number of users is the first in the world. This maintenance should be only a database problem. Although the maintenance time is relatively long, there is no need to worry about it.

brainitterem

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:41:02 AM

binance is back , but i heard some strange news that its better to withdraw money from it to be at safe for some months, because tether can scam and you can lose some money , something like that.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:42:46 AM

what do you think about such exchangers that come back and make people nervous? I personally raise money
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

A good exchange should be always transparent to their user whatever happens.Binance is one of the good exchange but for me even you use a very great or very secure exchanger its always your job to secure yours assets.Never stock your your assets inside the exchanger specially if your not a daily trader.Its just for your own safety as well.
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:05:56 AM

binance is back , but i heard some strange news that its better to withdraw money from it to be at safe for some months, because tether can scam and you can lose some money , something like that.

This applies to any exchange that Tether is on, not just Binance. If I understand correctly, Tether (UST) is under audit.

I think what's happening is the sudden lack of access to funds on such a huge exchange made its users realise how risky it is to keep their money on an exchange. Loads of people are probably trying to withdraw their coins, which is probably why Binance can be a bit hard to access for some people.

Moral of this whole story (and I'm definitely not the only one saying this): don't store coins on any exchange, unless you're actively trading with them
beggo

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:07:01 AM

I wonder if they actual got hacked or if it was just maintenance. We shall never know I guess but i still really like Binance and I really like that they offered 70% off transaction fees for the whole month because they went down.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1722154)
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:57:07 AM

Man the amount of FUD in this Q1 of 2018 so damn high, if major exchange like binance get hacked, I think crypto will go down the road again like 2014
thebestgamer

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:02:27 AM

Cryptos are blessed to have Binance.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:12:33 AM

Binance is a reliable exchange, I've never had problems with it. Thankfully it returned quickly from the momentary inactivity
tolkings

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:21:54 AM

Binance is a reliable exchange, I've never had problems with it. Thankfully it returned quickly from the momentary inactivity
Binance-otherwise be and could not, live and let-earn.
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:26:29 AM

I never had any doubts of Binance not coming back.  There was a lot of FUD about Binance possibly being hack but that was not the issue.  Everything is working flawless now and my balance is all intact.  Binance is my favorite exchange to trade on. 
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:33:22 AM

I can't even imagine if a good exchanges like Binance will be down due to some hack issues. Thanks that they are back and business as usual. The good thing nothing had reported of such a lost of coins after the shutdown. Hope that they will improve more as many users will trust to them as one of best exchanges in crytobusiness.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:29:07 AM

Good to see! I know alot of people were worried about this. Rumors were going around that binance was hacked. Personally I didn't believe it, but you know how these rumors get around so quickly. So glad to see that they're wrapping it up. I also feel bad for those who had their funds or anything else tied up on binance during this process!
I was worried, there was no concrete news, and a lot of negative news were busy flying around and not hearing anything from the devs or team, unless I missed it though, was not really comforting. Glad they are back, and I hope the essence of it all was to get better. I know with the level of growth going on in the crypto space, it can be overwhelming and it would take some more exchanges coming up and the present ones keeping up with the speed of the growth to be able to stay afloat.

The level of DDOS attack that most of these exchanges experience is not a small thing and even though it can be crazy, but it takes a high level of security team to always stay at alert. We are talking about a lot of funds here and I am sure they will be trying their very best to make sure they stay on top of their game. I am sure they must not have expected the level of explosion of users though, but they will just have to find a way to keep up.
Rimon365

Activity: 623
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:02:11 PM

It was good to hear the news. Hopefully this will not happen in future. I think the  Exchenger will more stronger in the future.

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:04:22 PM

Cryptos are blessed to have Binance.
There should be more exchanges that can just do smooth trading like it is on there. Having the wallets online is a must for an exchange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

Recently I was already analyzing the situation with the breaking of the trading bot Binance, and here just fresh news was delivered.

So, Binance announced a reward of $ 250,000 for information that will help catch hackers who on March 7 unsuccessfully tried to steal money from users of the popular trading bot. The exchange did not stop there, and decided to allocate another $ 10 million for awards for help in preventing such incidents in the future.

Recently, not a week, a new theft - professional scammers have become a real threat to the industry, and market participants begin to understand this. I think that in the future not only Binance, but also other large stock exchanges will try to prevent thefts, and not only to fight their consequences. Of course, hackers, as a rule, are distinguished by the ability to sweep digital tracks, but this does not mean that they can not be found if the same professional takes over. For example, the famous "noble hackers" of the White Hat Group, are helping to find the "robbers" of the Coincheck exchange.
rakeapps

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:53:28 PM

binance is a great Exchange there are a lot of coins to trade but they are having a lot of scaling problems and a lot of technical issues logins sms authi people could get lockout of the website and their funds customers services is really bad prewritten message that doesn,t solves the problems of the customers
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:50:23 PM

It was good to hear the news. Hopefully this will not happen in future. I think the  Exchenger will more stronger in the future.
Even though how secured it is, still have possibilities that any exchanger to be hack. Good thing to know that nothing have been loose from binance, hackers really underestimate the capabilities of this exchanger. What happen to Binance really impresses investors and traders of it's security system, it gains more trust from them and encourage others to make used of Binance as a their trading site..
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:17:36 PM

The binance exchanges was really hacked,and they are only blaming those bots instead of admitting that they were compromised blaming those bots for the stolen APis is really not a good move,very unprofessional that is why i have already moved my funds from binance back to bittrex which has more secured features than binance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: