Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance is back  (Read 1285 times)
juditPolgar

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:43:37 AM

I think binance is a big exchange there are lots of coins to trade but they are having a lot of scale problems and reliable exchanges. And Binance may be hacked but that's not the problem. Everything works perfectly now and my balance is whole. Binance is my favorite exchange to exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thuthi13

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

Did you have money on Binance? Were you alarmed or confident? I had a few grand on there, far more than usual... Super glad it turned out ok, but still let this be a reminder to me and everyone else, storing coins on an exchange is more scary than on a secure private wallet.
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:37:31 PM

Never had a doubt that binance would bounce back and would just return to normal. It is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange out there which means that they have a reputation to uphold and they would do the best to bounce back. Everyone should just make sure to now leave their coins on exchanges and to always transfer out coins to wallets which they hold the private keys to, as this is the safest.

painmaxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

I do not think that something bad will happen with this stock exchange. But all this depends on the honesty of the team. If they are caught for the fraudulent prices of tokens, then they will be in for big problems. And we, including.

mimota153

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:44:32 AM

I never thought binance would be hacked because it is one of a kind which has the most secured exchange system.
CryptoChartIndex

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

Binance Exchange is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding Binance Exchange on CryptoChartIndex!
CryptoChartIndex

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:24:32 AM

Bitfinex Exchange is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding Bitfinex Exchange on CryptoChartIndex!
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:33:41 AM

Their price has held up fairly well during the crash aswell. It's the only coin I've been holding long term, literally mad how fast their company has grown whilst being profitable from day 1.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

Binance is a great exchange to use but its still only crypto in or out ie no FIAT gateway which is one advantage that Kraken offered. The trading fees are great some coins withdraw fees are lower than others but if you don't move things in and out to often then its not that bad.
I agree with that mate.Binance is great but theres a lot of excchanges really improve its system and on how it really works yo keep your wallet safe and always in a right condition to earned.

mindredsoul

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:50:48 PM

Binance is great but also I feel like the risks it takes (when Japan reprimanded them for operating without a license) are unwise at times and may tarnish the brand in the medium-term. Right now, the company has released reports of obtaining a fiat license in Malta for Euro to crypto but who knows whether that will get them one step closer to a fiat to crypto license in the U.S.? I guess only time will tell. In the meantime, I'm betting more on companies like Huobi that are setting up multiple separate entities that are loosely affiliated with each other. Their first one in the U.S. is called HBUS and apparently launches later this year. Their website is HBUS.com
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

Yes its good to see binance is back and also good news for traders as well because now a days binance is most popular and easy to use exchange. Also binance registration is easy , no need to wait for long time for account approval. In other exchanges like bittex, poloniex needs to very your account first for start trading. And binance service is fast. Good to see again binance resume its trading.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:30:29 AM

Yes its good to see binance is back and also good news for traders as well because now a days binance is most popular and easy to use exchange. Also binance registration is easy , no need to wait for long time for account approval. In other exchanges like bittex, poloniex needs to very your account first for start trading. And binance service is fast. Good to see again binance resume its trading.
I think a good exchange should always be transparent to their users no matter what. Because finance is one good exchange but for me you even use a very great or very safe exchanger, it's always your job to secure your assets. Never keep your assets in the exchanger especially if you are not a daily trader. Just for your own safety too.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

Whatever it is still the best binary stock market, and They lower their commission rates to apologize when they wait, I think they show better intentions, but still let this be a reminder for me and others, keep the coins on the stock more scary than in a more secure personal wallet.
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

May I ask, why am I at the time of KYC verification difficult to accept? Is KYC valid only by using a passport? Other identities such as resident cards are difficult to accept. Please help.
lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

The crypto-exchange listing includes 126 crypto-coins, verification is optional, takes the first place in terms of the volume of daily trade - why not? The disadvantage is the lack of financial resources.
agatha90 - has been tested on Bittrex with driver's license for three days
StLee

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

Binance to Expand to Jersey
Changpeng Zhao, CEO of Binance, called the move the platform’s “next big step” in its global expansion strategy.

“We have chosen Jersey to be the next big step in our global expansion strategy for its clear and pro-crypto investment and regulatory environment. With its local economy based on a major currency (GBP), and its close proximity to the UK and Western Europe, we are confident the cooperation with Jersey will not only benefit the local economy, but also form a strong operational foundation for our expansion into the rest of Europe.”

http://telegra.ph/Cryptocurrency-Exchange-Binance-to-Expand-to-Jersey-06-14-2
ngochuyen0071

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:15:19 AM

Man the amount of FUD in this Q1 of 2018 so damn high, if major exchange like binance get hacked, I think crypto will go down the road again like 2014
blauw

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

Binance registrations open! Register now, All about Binance at the moment! Invite your friends and earn commissions on every trade.
 https://www.binance.com/?ref=10797563
smithnumberone1

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:04:46 AM

At me all as does not work binance, can be finite it and works at whom nibud, but at me still is not present. Very strange of course, it's more like they were hacked, but most likely I'm just mistaken.
euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

As the disadvantages of the platform are usually the following: lack of support for Fiat money, information about the security of the resource, an imperfect Russian version of the site, the problem of entering the site, blocking accounts. Users write that the platform is still very young, there are no claims to it, it is developing dynamically, it can not be called a bench.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: