Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's next for bitcoin?  (Read 555 times)
pltgksl

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

Nobody predicted Bitcoin would come to this situation, the same is true of other crypto money. but which?  who knows?
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

maybe the next things for bitcoin are to increase the price so we can be happy to make money. the miner will happy too because they can make a profit too especially for the small miner. bitcoin still need to attract new people to come to the crypto so they can know that the new technology like blockchain came to them and it's trying to help people to have a new source of income. they really need to know that the digital era soon will grows and exist among them and help their lives in the real life and in the offline life.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:41:18 AM

In the future crypto might make a big name in the market through digital movements like selling and buying using the internet. And bitcoin increases to manifulate even in paper money. There are many ways to keep the bitcoin price steady and the market back to normal again, one of them is by crypto arrangement, at least regulation can slightly regulate the bitcoin market volatility.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:55:03 AM

After SW and LN.
Do we have something to look forward to in the future?
Looking forward for the future is everyone's concern. Well, looking for improvement and efficiency for any transactions. Technology advancement would really help for the proper usage in bitcoin transactions. Changes is constant and we must accept every changes for the future!

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:04:48 AM

Nobody predicted Bitcoin would come to this situation, the same is true of other crypto money. but which?  who knows?

No one knows ! but it all depends on the market, the market greatly affects the current situation, or the situation to come. but a good view, it denotes an optimistic outlook.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:54:43 AM

Bitcoin will quickly recover to its price as well as it will quickly find more positive things for it, you can have special things if things happen to bitcoin quickly be better than positive.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:16:32 AM

bitcoin will never change anytime, the upcoming bitcoin is the same as the current bitcoin, if it's just the price down then the bitcoin price will also improve.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:39:35 PM

I have joined this community two years ago, it is impossible for me to join without hope, everyone who has bitcoin must have hope in the future, not to be afraid of the news that dropped bitcoin, from five years ago such news has been many in listen, but bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular and known
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

After SW and LN.
Good question even though the question makes me very thoughtful because it actually requires a good forecast for the future.
In the future crypto might make a big name in the market through digital movements like selling and buying using the internet. And bitcoin increases to manifulate even in bitcoin banknotes can turn into worldwide with that increase.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:50:10 PM

After SW and LN.

Good question. I'm not really sure what improvement we still wanted to see because we haven't implemented LN yet on a large scale. Its currently been tested and there's a lot of positive and negative things so I guess we have to wait till its get laid down and see what areas we need to improvement then. Another thing worth noted is regulations itself, it will be a continued battle as a long as bitcoin and crypto are flourishing, there will be hostility towards it that's for sure.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 3161

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:24:15 PM

Also of potential interest for people wondering about future developments is PSBT, or 'Offline' Bitcoin transactions.  I thought it strange that, so far, only an Ethereum website has picked up on this being merged.  But then I suppose it's one of those things that might take a while to come to fruition.  Used up all your data?  That's fine.  Are you somewhere remote and there's no signal or wifi access?  No problem.  Want to spend coins you've got safely locked away in cold storage?  Simple.  I'm sure there's a whole bunch of other use-cases as well.

Best of all, it'll be another nail in the coffin for the uneducated detractors who still believe "no internet = no Bitcoin".
si2000

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:40:46 PM

only a good and bright future where bitcoin is the number one in the world of currencies !!
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

over the past few weeks the value of bitcoin has seen significant losses it even droped to its lowest price since 2017. dropped $10,000, reaching a low of $6,500 before rebounding above $7,000.
Kenthunan_rondo

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:11:33 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is very good and promising to beeinvestasi.
I will continue to collect for my investment.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:15:29 PM

After SW and LN.

There's no doubt that Ethereum will be the next to bitcoin because some altcoins are very far behind in terms of market cap,stability and market value. Ethereum is having the highest numbers of investors.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:00:28 AM

After SW and LN.

There's no doubt that Ethereum will be the next to bitcoin because some altcoins are very far behind in terms of market cap,stability and market value. Ethereum is having the highest numbers of investors.

still too far for ethereum to be the next leader in the cryptocurrency because of bitcoin still number one in the cryptocurrency and many people make bitcoin as their favorite coin to make a profit. bitcoin and ethereum still in the development and still have a good progress in the crypto market although the price now is not too high depending on the last year, I am sure that the price of bitcoin will increase and this will happen too with ethereum. but for now and the next year, bitcoin will still lead the cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

I think, bitcoin and all other crypto coins are still be popular in the coming more years and probably even more since most of the people now are starting to believed on it despite of the fuds and negative reports. It can be a good source of investments someday as more investors and big businessmen already engaging on it.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

I think, what's next for bitcoin is the continuous pump it had generated in the past days which enable for bitcoin to further grow it's market price value. Also, with the current lightning network, I believe it made the payment transaction of bitcoin into a much faster and cheaper fees.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

The next thing about bitcoin after the LN is the entry of big financial institutions that will bring trillions of dollars into the market. Also we will be expecting a huge price increase rally until December this year of 2018. As we notice the charts are already signalling the entrance of 10k$ nearing the end of this month. The bearish team are already silent and also on a buying spree this time.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

The next goal for bitcoin is to have more adoption.  Once governments across the world accept bitcoin and btc is accepted in every store it will gane a true adoption.  Right now it's still highly speculative and not many people ar eusing it as a currency.  People are afraid to spend something that may rise a lot in the future.  Over tim ethe price will become more stable and this will be less of an issue.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: