Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has crypto spring already became?  (Read 218 times)
boba_kate (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:22:22 AM

Bitkoin rises again. Will it raise to 20k, how do you think? Need your expert opinions, guys  Roll Eyes
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:24:43 AM

Bitkoin rises again. Will it raise to 20k, how do you think? Need your expert opinions, guys  Roll Eyes
in my opinion it will rise again it always happen in bitcoin and every year it give a good return and break the peak price

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
aprian24

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

bitcoin basically the beginning of the year always decline or dump in the language terms of traders from 2017 and will peak or pump again after the end of 2019 later. so traders should not worry about working in cryptocurency
betiteh0777

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

20K absolutely possible target in next tree months or so
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:59:04 AM

there will be no 100% predictions that will be accurate. we expect in this month the market is stable. correction in the last few weeks made many people anxious and panicked, plus some countries and social media banned crypto growth. I do not see the current market stable even though these two days a lot of crypto is growing. so I can only monitor and watch.
mikan111

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

I expect it to rise in the second half of the year
irmasany

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:07:36 AM

I hope now is the time for bitcoin and other crypto to rise and grow. I have invested a lot of bitcoin and altcoin. I believe in the next few months a lot of crypto will be in the pump.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

i think it's will be in this price some time and then go up or down it will depends on the news and the marketcap
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:19:54 AM

I don't have an expert opinion on this matter. My opinion is as good as yours. They are purely speculative but with some bases of course. Bitcoin is rising again. I have observed that. But this is not going to be a trip straight to $20,000. That is simply not going to happen easily. There will definitely be several resistance, first in the $8,500 level and then on the $10,000 to $10,500 level and then on the $15,000. But we are sure to get there on the first half of the year.
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

Are you people going to be making new threads whenever bitcoin dips or pumps? In case you are new to the whole unstable price, i suggest you should just chill and take it as a normal phase. Nobody know the next price of bitcoin and I doubt if it will just hit $20,000 after pulling out from the recent dip. Moreover, we can't even say that we are fully out; expect more dips to come in weeks to come. We might see that price ($20k) probably at the middle of the year or ending of this year. In the mean time, don't sell off, instead, secure and hold your coin.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

Yes, I am hopeful that it will rise to $20000. In fact, I think it should not have any trouble reaching $50000 mark by the end of the year. This depends on a number of factors like the response we see to lighting network that is expected to boost the speed of bitcoin transactions.

Signature available for rent
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

While I am optimistic in the long term and in my opinion bitcoin will rise to $20k and above, I not sure if a new crypto spring is already here. The bounce from $6k is strong enough, but we may see another dip and bitcoin may linger at about $10k or even below for a long time. Of course, it is just a guess, bitcoin is unpredictable, but the winter may be not over yet.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:48:25 AM

It will rise for sure, i cannot say exact price of course, but it will recover in nearest future. But the high price might be achieved in the end of 2018 i guess.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

I do not think that the price will be 20 K in the nearest future, but hope that crypto spring is already here.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

We can say that after a short fall bitcoin is now rising and it is possible that it will hit the 20k soon while for the beginners it is not necessary that the bitcoin is falling or rising they have to look at the future because now the businesses are started for the bitcoin then you can easily put the order through internet and this will make you happy that from the other income like the bitcoin wallet you will pay for it. The term digital mean that the currency can be accessed from every where at home at office and at travelling as well for all the transaction you have to be the laptop and the internet availability.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

Bitkoin rises again.
you are on bitcointalk, on top of the page it says bitcoin forum, everywhere else you look it is saying bitcoin, when you check the price it says bitcoin price, when you go to an exchange it says bitcoin / USD market. it is coin not koin
where did you get bitkoin from Cheesy

Will it raise to 20k, how do you think? Need your expert opinions, guys  Roll Eyes

of course it will, why wouldn't price go back up to $20k?
right now it is the dumping phase where panics thanks to all these FUDs flying around and rising back up is harder but as soon as whales accumulate enough the FUD will disappear and price will creep up towards $10k and as soon as it is broken it will shoot up to $20k

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:14:25 AM

it will raise again but slower and steadily compared to last quarter of 2017, there are too many FUDS and bad news around that investors are not very keen to do daily trading in this moment.
Definitely we will see a raise of the price by the end of the year, how much? nobody knows, we all expect to bounce back to 30K by the end of 2018.
harri74

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:20:57 AM

I see BTC rangebound around 10,000usd. This stability will help the alt coin market gain value and grow as to be expected.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

Yes, I think that the bitcoin is beginning to return to normal,
Now the currency has stopped down, it is beginning to rise
 I think by the end of January, the price of the bitcoin will be back to $10000, in the coming months, the price of the currency will reach $20000 again
 I'm looking forward to its arrival
LegendX

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

The crypto spring is on its way. Finally better days are coming for bitcoin and we will all see the great changes.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: