Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Verge (XVG) 2018 roadmap will propel it to the moon!  (Read 140 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:40:41 AM

I have some verge coins and I have a good faith in XVG, Lets see what's gonna happen in this year,
Found this a good article about XVG in the internet, I will copy paste it here.

You can tell the future of a cryptocurrency by the strength of its development roadmap. On this front, Verge (XVG) is showing great potential. So far XVG has been one of the best performing Crypto’s in the market, due to its privacy features. It’s probably one of the most private cryptocurrencies in the market right now. But if you thought that Verge has nothing more to offer other than what it has already provided, you are wrong!

Just check out the its development roadmap for 2018 and you will be impressed. Once the Verge team succeeds in all these development milestones, you can rest assured that it will easily hit double-digit valuations in coming months.

01.The TOR android wallet

This is one of the most interesting developments that is coming up in the Verge (XVG) ecosystem. It’s a development that will take Verge to the mass market. That’s because anyone with an android phone will be in a position to send and receive anonymous transactions to other users, almost instantaneously. Expect this to push up the value of XVG substantially once implemented.

02.I2P android wallet
Imagine being able to make and receive crypto payments, without your ISP getting wind of it. That would be a great reap in the area of privacy, right? Well, expect this soon from the Verge team. By creating the I2P android wallet, users will be in a position to send verge payments with their android phones, without broadcasting this information to service providers, and other third parties such as hackers and governments. This is big, and as long as privacy remains a problem for most people using the internet, you can bet that the I2P wallet will push up the value of XVG in the long-run.

03.The introduction of a pool mining guide
Verge (XVG) is one of the easiest coins to mine, since it can be done with any GPU. In the later part of Q1 of 2018, Verge intends to introduce an official mining guide to make it even easier. This will grow the number of people looking to make money by mining XVG. You can expect that this will push up the value of XVG higher once it gets actualized. This is definitely one of the updates you should look out for, as you look to invest in Verge in 2018.

04.Introduction of RSK smart contracts
This is one of the upcoming events that is guaranteed to push up Verge’s value. That’s because through these contracts, developers will be in a position to come up with all forms of decentralized applications that overlie the verge platform. This is big news! It will introduce privacy and anonymity in the monetization of blockchain-based applications. This is so fundamentally huge that it could easily see Verge’s value grow by triple-digits within a few months. The technology is already being tested on bitcoin, so you can be sure that it’s a big deal!

Conclusion

It is clear that the upcoming developments in the Verge network will excite its market quite significantly. However, for you to make the most of this Crypto’s price, it would make sense to invest right now, when prices are still depressed.  After all, in the world of finance, the fundamental rule is to buy low and sell high. In the case of Verge (XVG), the price is quite low, which is a great opportunity to buy!

https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/02/08/verge-xvg-2018-roadmap-will-propel-it-to-the-moon/

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

Nice project. I hope verge will continue its way to the bright future and hope the entire crypto community will accept this cryptocurrency. Im in from the early 2017 summer, so I will just wait and hold

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
onurgozupek

Activity: 1306
Merit: 593

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:05:49 AM

Verge is one of the undervalued projects. I believe this year XVG will reach it's actual value..
HenneWhatElse

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

Verge is one of the undervalued projects. I believe this year XVG will reach it's actual value..

definitely NOT! Do not spread  fomo here. This type of coin is still overpriced as long as the "Wraith Protokoll" is not published!
it´s the only Feature which speaks for them (but is not special in contrast to the competition)

u have to imagine that this application is the only real value in this project and the Verge team  has for several times delayed the release of th "wraith protokoll".
brzas

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

I hope deeponion wont shadow verge to much as well. Maybe if dark maket adopt $xvg, we could see a price bounce.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

What are you guys smoking!?

Verge utterly fails at what it is supposed to do. It is apparently a "privacy coin", but openly leaks users' IP addresses. It has missed deadlines for Wraith over and over again. The development team all quit. It is about 2 years behind Monero.

Verge is the literal definition of a shitcoin. It's "actual value" as mentioned above is zero.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: