Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency  (Read 7960 times)
klser

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

I agree girls are more emotinal,  men can be more patient. And when the price is going down, you need some patience and wait. Besides girls don't like spending much time working on computer. But I have several friends who have taught their wives, and they are earning coins together.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
You're asking the wrong question. You have to say: I became a millionaire in recent years doing crypto currency. And the girls will find you on their own Wink
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

I have seen a few of us this days and there are also ladies that are our most seniors here in the forum,it is quite difficult to be here but, we have to work to make ends meet not waiting for you guys to foot all our bills and it is also interesting in learning more about the Cryptocurrency world.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

I am a mother of 2 kids and I've been in crypto since june 2016 and trading during that time but now I usually do bounty campaigns and ico investing which is less stressful and much profitable for me. And I would say that ladies nowadays are beginning to explore the world of cryptocurrencies.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

Emotions are not good when it comes to trading indeed. However a neurotic mind/personality makes one more innovative/creative -- e.g. Newton, who is the founder of classical physics, but also delved a lot in the occult and etc. and have unstable mood swings (lossa articles about Neurotic minds/personalities and the relation with innovative-ness and creativity can be found in google).

But that is not to say that people who are neurotic (more common in us women) can't be controlled with discipline and training. Wink

I still relies on my intuition, but I also always make sure to prevent myself from acting too quickly and stop to evaluate if my intuition matches up with reality and what are the uncertainties and risks, etc.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
Yes, this is what i want to know, because when i research about that question there's nothing went out in the internet there's no percentage how many female user here. I hope that the admin have a list of all user and invester of all cryptocurrency and make a discussion in that or topic. Because we need to knpw that and compare it to the male user
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:04:41 PM

I am in one interesting chat in the telegraph. And there are quite a lot of girls who are doing the same as you. But there are girls who run their own ICO, for example ICO BABB, which is very successful now.
PaulaSantos

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

It doesn't matter about the genders. it's just the fact that, if the person want to know and have knowledge and earn on what people reccommend to they, then she'll find the way to get in even if she's a girl , boy, transgender etc. As long as the people can do this work, genders or age doesn't matter. Me as a girl, when I first heard this kind of work in some of my friend, my curiousity wakes me up that they know almost everything in cryptocurrency and me, just don't react on what what they talking about because I don't jnow everything and my mind says, how about knowing what they know to know about more on what they talking about. They know a lot, they earn, and my curiousity puts me here.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

I found many crypto girls on my local bounty telegram group. Most of them are bounty hunters. Not a trader or big investors.
They did that to add more income for their family.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

Well i can say that there are only few girls in crypto world compared to boys. In our house, i'm always teaching my cousin and my bestfriend but its hard for them to adopt the crypto currency since they are not that techy in terms of new technology. They only know the investment things.

petorosconk

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:24:58 PM

I don't invite my wife to invest in crypto even she does not know what I do in front of the laptop, I just give her everything she wants and she never wanted to know what I doing, I do it because my wife is a person who will not be strong to hold coin or loss in trade
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

Yes I'm a girl, At the beginning, its hard to understand but now Im gradually expand my knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies. It does not matter what your gender it is, the important thing is being interested to learn about cryptocurrency. Somebody says,  On what is the ability of a men to do, is also a women can have a great ability to do it
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

I'm curious as well, but from my own estimation, maybe below 20% percent. Women generally have their attention to other stuffs, and technical things like cryptocurrencies don't have much appeal to them.
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:38:18 PM

I think that in the crypto world of girls there are as many as men. Crypto currency is interested in more and more people. It does not matter what sex they are, age or religion.

StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

it is true, it is very interesting to see women active in the world of cryptocurrency, but it is natural, because this is for all people both among women and men. And certainly we can not count how many women are in the world of cryptocurrency, certainly a lot.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:44:47 PM

Me and my wives are into cryptocurrencies,i am teaching them how to trade which they can use for our futures,I have been in cryprocurrencies for almost 3years and i know how the market flows,technical analysis will taken for granted when a big fundamentals come in,FUDs are the worst enemy of the traders,because these FUDs need only one good fake news to start panic in the market which is unacceptable because most of the new investors dont do research before they panic sell which will only worsen the situation in the market.

greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

There is seldom girls in crypto. I know maybe 10 girls in crypto then the rest is almost boys. You are lucky you got it. That is a privilege for you. Hopefully you will get more lucky and will not be bored having here. Good luck girl  Wink
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

I tell everyone about blockchain, who wants to hear about. The interests are different. Some are really interested in the technical side. Many well mainly interested for the obvious financial potential. Some even thrilled by the political potential. I do not discriminate against women with sharing my little knowledge. I feel women are especially good at research and sometimes have better nose if it comes to trading. The trading potential with the high volatility is massive but not suitable for everyone.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

You will be surprised to know there are plenty of girls in crypto. At least I know there are quite a number in this forum. And I met a handful in some crypto group chats.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

girls are quite smart to manage their crypto activities just to earn profits by this. i saw my friends teaching her childhood friend to learned about bitcoin, and she is seriously telling and details one by one just to learn that friend of her. and im so amazed that this is not just only for a gentle man who wants to earn money to prepare a good life to his family but all womens too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: