Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency  (Read 7966 times)
Cherros

Activity: 188
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:22:15 PM

I have a lot of girls working in these area. I think crypto trading is a very nervous job and it better feets for men to work here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:24:36 PM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
I THINK WE ARE ALL EQUAL IN CRYPTO THAT IS WHAT MAKES IT SO GREAT AND ALSO THE BEST  THING ABOUT CRYPTOS IS THAT CRYPTO DO NOT SEE GENDER
CryptoCastle

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:14:56 PM

I saw some girls at the spreadsheets of bounties and there are many girls at the Twitter with "followback" accounts. I think there are girls at the trading too. There is a popular YouTube channel - Julyn-Gys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwU10E2MkzI
huali88

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:13:03 AM

I think girls are born with the qualities of care and patience. These two features are advantages in any industry, and are no exception in the cryptocurrency market. Although the proportion of girls in the market is relatively small, it does not mean that their ability is low.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:15:16 AM

I'm a girl, and yes, I do not deny that my husband sent me to the crypto currency. at first it was difficult, but now after half a year I'm already fine in the topic! and girls in this business can be much better than men! Smiley Wink

Grin Grin Grin Grin

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
icosource

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:24:17 AM

I do not know, maybe just a few. I find it difficult to let women pursue the crypto world because in my opinion, women are difficult to control their emotions.

Lucky you don't have control as to "allow women" to pursue the crypto world Wink. Everyone has a unique skill or attribute they can bring to any scenario. 

Don't underestimate, rather inspire, educate and welcome all into the crypto revolution Smiley
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:29:15 AM

Well, this forum might as well known not only by mens but also by womens. It is basically discovered with a guy, but it was surely shared for them to earn more money, since it's just a simple process to do so.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:38:28 AM

how can i know the amount.
free account identity.
maybe many women joining in this forum.

my estimate may be 1: 5.
because in my place many women are joining in this forum.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:57:05 AM

My girlfriend at first is not interested with cryptocurrency thing, she always just listened to my stories about bounties, airdrops, and ICO. I didn’t force her about it because for me being here in cryptocurrency world you need to have interest on this field so you can understand all the things you need to know. And when time goes by, one day she ask me how to do that, do this and everything she wants to know in cryptocurrency. The word she just said that time is, “I just listened first and observe in what you are doing, even I don’t respond it doesn’t mean I’m not interested”. Now she is better crypto than me.
PaPog

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:10:54 AM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

i only know 1 girl that already got into cryptospace,she joined cryptospace since 2017,she is quite ambitious and very excited in cryptospace,
not only as a trader,but she also became a bounty hunter and investor, i also curious about how many ratio between girls and boys who got into cryptocurrency.
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:34:14 AM

I think girls are also interested in crypto, and if they really want to have a good future even they are girl if they know about bitcoin, i am surely that they will love it too. Because in the world of bitcoin no matter what is your gender if they have an interest on bitcoin, they will join here.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:45:15 AM

I do not know previously about how many women have involved in the business. And I am yet to get married either. I think, women should involved in it to become independent financially. The cryptocurrency market maybe the means for them to become independent economically, have their rights, and raise their voice against patriarchal society.   

ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:01:49 AM

i only know 1 girl that already got into cryptospace,she joined cryptospace since 2017,she is quite ambitious and very excited in cryptospace,
not only as a trader,but she also became a bounty hunter and investor, i also curious about how many ratio between girls and boys who got into cryptocurrency.
I already have a relationship with a man before we hear about cryptocurrency. My husband was happy that I learned this craft. We now have another topic of conversation.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

Many girls who are engaged in the sale and resale of bitcoin in my environment, even more so. My sister gives advice to me even and I listen to them.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

I already have a relationship with a man before we hear about cryptocurrency. My husband was happy that I learned this craft. We now have another topic of conversation.
Girls are not hindrance in crypto world, we can help to grow crypto and we can do what boys can do. Also girls right now are eager to earn so since cryptocurrency can make it source of income that can a big help to their family. Also we are new generation of women that can do anything even its for men work.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:48:46 AM

Well, a public pool might give the answer. That might be a new page in feminist movement)
It is really a very positive sign to see the girls participating in different kind of bounty campaigns as this is really a very good way of earning some extra money which can help them in having an independent life too. In addition to this, this will also increase the market of the crypto currencies as the demand as well as the awareness of the crypto coins amongst the people will increase this way.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:21:32 AM

Girls are not behind from boys in any field but are equal to them.In crypto world, we also too help to grow. Girls are also want to earn cryptocurrency, which can make it source of income that can be a support to their family.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

girls intuition is better than men, in the market of crypto currency they are waiting for success))
a lot of girls in bounty companies
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

Don't know about now but I don't think there were too many girls in the starting in the crypto world. With the coding work mostly done by the men and also the exchanges and other websites had male CEO's.
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

Maybe 5%-10% of the community are women. Women are good in intuition compared to guys. That is why many women are successful in cryptocurrency. There are some ladies that is hard to teach specially if they are not good in technical.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: