Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:31:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Ripple  (Read 1046 times)
camryku

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:25:14 AM

a great coin to invest at this time and used to invest in the long term. hold it for one year's time then the results will definitely double the retrieved.
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:53:54 AM

I think there is no absolute coin created and introduce perfectly. There is always imperfection or advantage and disadvantage of it. I guess ripple will come up from the bottom goes up. I didn't know when it will happen.
Munie

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:35:31 AM

Ripple is a crypto currency and an internet-based service; so unlike Conventional Banks that can only reach customers from Offices and ATMs, Ripple can reach all users with internet access.
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:42:39 PM

I have invested in ripple but i do not think that it will go skyrocket because a lot of banks use ripple and they do not need tokens with high volatility  Embarrassed
Ponya
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:21:56 AM

would personally recommend to invest in future coins with real life use and applications and that are gonna be of high demand in the future increasing the price. some of the coins are based on solving real life problems and enhancing it such as ripple XRP that is being signed by number of companies and is changing the way money transfer works.
nie417665

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:49:05 AM

This is a very amazing project. I did not expect such a large sum to actually be used in international exchanges and the price will go higher. If this continues, there will inevitably be greater development.
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

Ripple really submitted a great many changes for the sake of its growth in the future. I think these coins will have great value in the next few years. current ripple has collaborated with many big companies and it is a good step.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
tingcq9

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:56:04 AM

I think I missed it, I have been concerned about it, but I think it is too centralized, there is no investment, I really did not expect the price will rise so much
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:21:22 AM

I think that Ripple is a very promising altcoyin for long-term investments, and the price of Ripple can very much surprise us in the near future.
tantra deva

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:09:43 AM

I think ripple could potentially be a bitcoin competitor .. in 2018 riplle up to 50% even more .. and transact with ripple faster  than ETH or Bitcoin..

dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

In my speculation, Ripple is a good coin for me. It even ranked in the top 10 of the coin market cap. So Ripple can be good for investing and trading. You just need to look at its weak point (price low) then grab the chance and purchase and then hold it and wait for the price to increase.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
kurdun

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

As in the case of Ripple's crypto currency, there are no prospects for development, it is not a crypto currency in the classical sense of the word
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

Too much noise around Ripple. It's not surprising.  Ripple in general is difficult to call crypto currency, in fact it is a type of security. It was created exclusively for banks, and it will cost exactly as much as banks want to do.

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

I think XRP is really not usual cryptocurrency, yes, there are many debate about dezentalizations, bur i still think ripple is good investment.
i hold about 8000 xrp since last april, but i wouldn't recommend to have more than 2-3% of portfolio.

caothi0803

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

This is one strange coin. If I buy it, it will fall but if I sold it, it will increase
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

I would say ripple will overtake etherum soon.
Ripple is best product very usefull to customers  regardless of what it will or will not build in the future  and these customers happen to be some of the biggest financial institutions in the world. And it’s speed 4-second transactions and low fees also make it appealing to general consumers.
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

Ripple is a very promising coin and good investment. I think Ripple will have great value in the nearest few years. Hope the price will increase soon

Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

until now I still hold the ripple and did not sell it when last year there was a big pump. and I think next there will be a pump higher than the previous one
feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:15:50 PM

For me ripple has not said last world in crypto world and it could just comeback easily with support which is being given to it, just wait and maybe ripple again will suprise us.
jukimay

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:25:59 PM

I believe that Ripple will be great Cryto in the future. The team, the mission that was great. Nothing is impossible if Ripple will be a bitcoin rival in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: