Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Ripple  (Read 1041 times)
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:17:11 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 07:36:11 AM by kickdapa

I think it is not cryptocurrency. Because I know it was created by a bank and controlled by a bank. Ripple has a good potential you know. It was the second coin for a while in coinmarketcap top 10 list. So, This coin will be big very soon like previous.  Let's see

Aleksey Vasilyev

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

Very many people invest in ripple. Yesterday my brother bought.

Vdecso

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:11:27 PM

ripple I bought and sold my earning which made me so beautiful. There is so much news about ripple doing a constant deal.

jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

I think it is not cryptocurrency. Because I know it was created by a bank and controlled by a bank

I agree with this one that's why Ripple was going down until now even if a lot of altcoins recovering from it's dipped. A lot of people already know the truth behind Ripple that already made for the banks out there to get as much as they the supply of Bitcoin and Ethereum.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Diabolov

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:37:00 PM

the potential of ripple are huge. Each new day brings bitcoin support, in the form of a distribution of popularity. Roll Eyes
joelembiid

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

I think it is not cryptocurrency. Because I know it was created by a bank and controlled by a bank
I think so. I do not invest in centralized projects. One of them is xrp.
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:31:51 PM

yeah so basically it is a cryptocurrency but being controlled by the bank which makes its idea of being a cryptocurrency conflict to each other in the reality, Ripple has been a good investment last year might as well this year but there's a lot of promising coins up to this day, ripple's vision of fast transaction might be good for the banks but i think there is no more to it.

kofti_nick

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:32:38 PM

Ripple is a risk investment i think ! will never touch it
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

Interesting altcoin, but controlled. I have little faith in his natural growth.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
Tsiliteam

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

Ripple is perfect coin and soon the price going to the moon! All big sites talk for this Wink
cryptojohnstone

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

Well everything about it is amazing form the developers to the tech to the product to the parternships but...in centralised and in bed with the banks. I personally think a lack of cash and state issued cryptocurrencys will be a huge political flash point in the future
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:11:24 PM

Hi, Ripple is long term, i must have Ripple to hold on, in fact Ripple is used in some financial intermediaries., and a lot of my co networkers suggested it to me, that i should buy this coin and hold for a long period of time. It may be sound crazy but i need it and i need to buy it for myself.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

Ripple is a sentralized scam.  Real crypto enthusiasts know ripple is a joke and won't go anywhere near it.  Satoshi would be rolling in his grave if he knew how big of a marketcap ripple has.
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:23:18 AM

The main purpose of Ripple creation is as a global payment tool based on Internet Protocol, such as HTTP and TCP / IP used in website and data settings. However, Ripple is specifically designed to transmit and receive Universal Cross-Chain payments. That is, Ripple can act as an exchanger against the currency of the State (Rupiah, Dollar, Pound Sterling and others), Cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, LTC and others), up to Commodities (Gold and Silver). In short, Ripple becomes an easy solution for the exchange of currency with each other.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

This is a very amazing project. I did not expect such a large sum to actually be used in international exchanges and the price will go higher. If this continues, there will inevitably be greater development.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

Chinese payment processor LianLian is set to participate in Ripple’s blockchain powered cross-border payments solution

LianLian is licensed in Hong Kong with 150 million registered users. LianLian processes billions in payments between merchants and consumers including major online retail sites, such as Amazon, Ali Express, and eBay.

I think this could also affect ripple's price. Affect in a good way since lianlian is a big company. And also, there will be a lot of investors if this is going to happen.

CptThomas13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

What I think is very positive news for Ripple! Shocked
PeriKecilkitty

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:25:30 AM

These coins that I know of has a little ride reaches a higher price and it looks like it will have a future at great prices. investing in these coins today and for the next few months, I think it's a great benefit.
nie417665

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:11:25 AM

Ripple is centralized, but it is also de-trusted. It meets the needs of large organizations involved in digital currency technology, so it can quickly become popular, but this is only a transition, not the future.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:51:27 AM

Chinese payment processor LianLian is set to participate in Ripple’s blockchain powered cross-border payments solution

LianLian is licensed in Hong Kong with 150 million registered users. LianLian processes billions in payments between merchants and consumers including major online retail sites, such as Amazon, Ali Express, and eBay.

ripple is one of the best coins, they are full of surprises. as I see they have a potential for being the best among other coins in the future, especially they have a good team. to be honest, I still keep ripple from last year, I still waiting for a good price for selling it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: