Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:38:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Ripple  (Read 1043 times)
tingcq9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

Chinese payment processor LianLian is set to participate in Ripple’s blockchain powered cross-border payments solution

LianLian is licensed in Hong Kong with 150 million registered users. LianLian processes billions in payments between merchants and consumers including major online retail sites, such as Amazon, Ali Express, and eBay.

ripple is one of the best coins, they are full of surprises. as I see they have a potential for being the best among other coins in the future, especially they have a good team. to be honest, I still keep ripple from last year, I still waiting for a good price for selling it.
How long are you going to hold it? several years? Or how much do you think it will cost?
tak bisa

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

I think Ripple is also a global payment system connected to various currencies in the world. The Ripple currency unit is XRP which currently occupies the third position in the most popular digital currency ratings to date, while the first and second positions are occupied by Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

I think ripple is a good coin and can be used as a long term investment because its value is still low 0.00003202 btc, I think it is still not too late to buy ripple and hold it for several years
emanymton

Activity: 219
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

Having seen ripple since it was less than 1c to buy. A lot of the early adopters stayed away from this coin because of the founders' shady dealings.
It seems as though ripple has lived all that stuff down now and has come into it's own.
I really wish I had bought some back then even though I still don't trust the devs of a coin that was basically a huge premine AFAIK and has a 40bn supply.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:03:47 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 06:26:28 PM by Radzivill

in spite of the fact that the ripple is not 100% crypto currency, I believe that this coin, undoubtedly, has a good growth potential. It is necessary only to wait for the general growth of capitalization crypto-currency!
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:47:39 PM

Though price of Ripple is now low but for long term investment Ripple will be the best one coin. If we see the portfolio of this coin you can guess about it. In future i think it will be do hard contrast against another alt coin.
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:25:04 PM

A ripple break was very popular. see if he can catch the old popularity. a coin with nice potential.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

Ripple is better than any other billion supply altcoins in the crypto market as it is being supported by giant international companies like Western Union, international banks and other remittance companies.
and also it is being supported by countries in Middle east like UAE and Saudi Arabia etc.
I invested Ripple last year and I do see my profits and my plan is to hold Ripple for my long-term goals.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:08:08 PM

A ripple break was very popular. see if he can catch the old popularity. a coin with nice potential.

Ripple will surge it price value in the next few weeks or months and I believe that it will surpass Ethereum's market cap again if investors will support more Ripple than Etheruem.
Ripple like Bitcoin and top altcoins starting to pump today and I am excited for the result because investors will soon earn higher profits as I do.
Ripple for me is a must have Altcoin for every crypto enthusiasts in the crypto market today.
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:10:05 PM

Chinese payment processor LianLian is set to participate in Ripple’s blockchain powered cross-border payments solution

LianLian is licensed in Hong Kong with 150 million registered users. LianLian processes billions in payments between merchants and consumers including major online retail sites, such as Amazon, Ali Express, and eBay.
I think that very perspective project. I bought more than 2000 coins by Ripples and waiting high prices to the end of 2018 year
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:17:01 PM

Ripple is centralized currency every quarter we can expect profits so there will lowest dips and highest pumps in ripple so better we ready for both
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:00:34 AM

one of the highlights of the crypto world of some coins that he concentrated on certain market segments, including Ripple he saw market share in cyberspace, one of them onlineshop, for me that's amazing, the ripple team is able to make shooting or target segmentation that way, the ripple team is able to see the potential for the shooting of the real market market so that ripple coins themselves can live together with real human transaction life, outstanding decisions, great salute for ripple
waligu

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:53:22 AM

Ripple is liked by everyone only because of its low price. But in fact, this coin is designed to provide the same control as in the ordinary world. This is not a cryptocurrency! They are under full control of the US leadership. To invest or not to decide for you

Phoenixpple

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:04:38 AM

Ripple always brings positive news to us. I think ripple is very suitable for long-term investment plan. In the next few years, more companies will cooperate with Ripple, which will bring more power to the price of ripples.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

Ripple finally rose after a long period of strong selling pressure low since March. Current price of the Ripple is $ 0.5278 (up 3.21%), We see the potential ripple in the coming time. I hope it can soon compete with the strong coin such as: bitcoin, ETH, ...
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:13:01 AM

These coins have been a lot of cooperation with large enterprises. It's just that I think only time can determine when the ripple will be great and can go up as another coin price is already high.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

Some time ago I heard information about coin ripple trying to establish cooperation with the government. I think that's good because it can convince many people out there, especially governments in many countries. I am sure Ripple will become a coin that has a very strong market, with the cooperation continues to be strengthened by the management developer ripple it is not impossible Ripple will become the power of digital currency in the world.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

There is a lot of good news for ripple But it still has no signal?

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

Very doubtful centralized coin, which rates can be easily influenced by their host. They can frozen your transaction of this coin. So what's the use in it?
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

Ripple rightfully takes the line of one of the leading cryptocurrency. At the moment, a lot of contracts on partnership and cooperation with large banks and payment organizations have already been concluded. Therefore, without a doubt, this cryptocurrency has a great future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: