Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Ripple  (Read 1043 times)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

I thought that ripple will get a little pump (in past) and it done it, nowadays it has a down and for me it will surprise us more than once in future with its value, so i believe that it could bring some profits and investing could be a nice move.

My point of view is the following: Ripple is not going to grow much. It reached its maximum in January, and I do not believe that it can hit the same price in the nearest 2 years. Better choose the other altcoins.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:02:36 AM

I had also invested a small amount and was pleased to see my fortunes multiply last year. The team is working very hard in bringing this to reality, many financial institutions have already adapted to it and many will accept it soon.
rocos

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

Ripple Created by Ripple Labs company in 2012, using Blockchain technology like Bitcoin and currency. However, Ripple was created for different purposes of Bitcoin. As used as a store of wealth, Ripple also has other functions as a complement to the use of other crypto currencies.
ozanipek

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:17:22 PM

I think it is not cryptocurrency. Because I know it was created by a bank and controlled by a bank. Ripple has a good potential you know. It was the second coin for a while in coinmarketcap top 10 list. So, This coin will be big very soon like previous.  Let's see
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

Ripple is the good altcoin to invest, with high potential and promising coin in the coinmarketcap.com.Now the price of ripple is very low so buy this coin now and hold it for long time. It is good for long term investment, recently it has no growth but in future surely it will increase and shows its strength.

jamesmarkx

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

ripple (XRP token) is a trash but very good for pump and dump, a fools gold the company can freeze your tokens anytime they want  Grin newbies think its the next big thing in crypto while veterans pump it to accumulate more btc from newbies when regulations will get tough its the xrp and other ico coins which will suffer the most the ripple company on the other hand does have some use case so it might survive but the token is worthless just for speculations
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:50:47 PM

I use this coin only for daily trades. I'm not ready to invest in this coin a large amount of money for a long time. I think that the whole market will go down much deeper.

Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

I do not think the price of total production will reach very large numbers. and the manipulation is very clear. but I hear you fed it. so it is not in the future to do damage. It is useful to take some and stand on the edge. Do not expect excessive price increases.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

in my opinion, ripple did choose very bad logo for themselves, the other options were also bad, but this is the strangest.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:23:59 PM

ripple  is in the top cryptos for a reason

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:28:19 PM

Large fluctuations in the price of XRP, now the third largest crypto currency in the world, were largely due to one factor in recent months: rumors that Coinbase, the largest Burmese exchange in the United States, will begin offering XRP.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

To be honest I don't understand people who believe in Ripple coins at all. I can't understand one thing, you didn't see the dollar printed in a very large volume. This coin has so many coins that are not issued, which simply lie in reserve. Banks can instantly bring down this coin in price. Full delirium.
The hype also brings down the value of ripple, knowing that banks might use the system gives traders and investors an interest to play with the market, but after realizing the possibilities that banks also might control the movements, now its really a risk investing with this coin and it is for those who can manage the never ending sway between ripple and btc pair.

I think that you are right. Ripple is not the best currency, and it cannot be even called the altcoin as it is centralized. I believe that we should better pay attention to the other, better cryptocurrencies.
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

I think that Ripple is a very successful project, and their cooperation with MoneyGram only confirms this! At least part of my money is in Ripple. It is necessary to wait a very little bit!
hall16

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:28:06 AM

Ripple, ripple, ripple. It's centralized. Enough said.  Cool
tadung8790

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:40:24 AM

I think ripple is good coins for financial. Many people invest in ripple
Rox123

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:51:27 AM

Ripple isn’t a truly decentralized but lightning fast, Ripple has the power to improve on legacy banking systems and help streamline international money transfers, the potential is limitless, but now that the entire market is in downfall, Ripple is following the bitcoin steps in this market.
mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:31:27 AM

the basic idea crypto economy is decentralization. the world has changed the old scheme in the form of a" pyramid " with the ubiquitous eye on the top loses its power. The time has come when the management of the movement and direction takes on the responsible and involved - the awakened individuals of a community and decentralized projects in which the community decides by voting ahead - for their future. RIPL is not decentralized ie products of the past era with the ubiquitous eye of Sauron on top of remember it!
SmartHorek

Activity: 33
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:32:47 AM

A lot of people say that ripple is a good coin and it has a good future, but other people say that ripple and everything associated with it is a rubbish, i dunno who to believe

Enotshop24–Пpoдaжa aккayнтoв Bitcointalk, Twitter
oksanet421

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

If you listen to many people who consider themselves to be cool analysts, then in their opinion Ripple at the moment should have been priced at $ 10 for a coin, but alas it did not happen and will hardly happen in the near future. One thing I know for sure is that this coin has a huge growth potential, and can only prove itself in long-term investments. So the people do not panic and hold your coins until the next price shot, and she will and will please us more than once.
hijack88

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

Ripple is older than Bitcoin, what not many people know. It was based on another algorythm but the idea was there first. After Bitcoin revealed itself the authors merged Ripple soft with blockchain verification protocol to prevent double spending which was the biggest issue. To be honest, its a nice piece of thech but even the banks involved in creating the current Ripple iteration are not using it on the open market.

Ripple staff has to show some success based on real world applications, maybe than it will start to rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: