Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] SportyCo (SPF)Telegram and Newsletter Bounty [ENDED]  (Read 585 times)
SportyFi (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:49:48 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 09:16:04 PM by SportyFi

SportyCo Telegram and Newsletter Bounty
Bounty is running until Sunday 25.2.2018 6:00 PM (UTC +1 time)!

SPORTYCO ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD

SPORTYCO  |  WHITEPAPER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER  |  TELEGRAM

What is SportyCo?

SportyCo is a decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem.
SportyCo will introduce a brand new industry of sports crowd micro-financing, while providing athletes, clubs and sport organizations with macro-funding (crowdfunding) on their respective end.
For more info check: ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD, WEBSITE
or WHITEPAPER

We have already finished our crowdsale (read our blog for more info) and SPF token is already listed on exchanges (check them here).

Telegram and Newsletter Bounty Campaign

In order to promote SportyCo, we are launching a bounty campaign.
SportyCo is offering 20 SPF tokens to anyone who joins SportyCo’s official Telegram Group and in addition subscribes to the SportyCo’s newsletter.

To get the reward of 20 SPF tokens you need to:
1. Join SportyCo Official Telegram Group: https://t.me/SportyCo_official and be active member there for at least 60 days.
2. Leave your e-mail address at website www.sportyco.io, whereby you will subscribe and will agree to receive the newsletter.
3. Enter your details on the following form: Sign up form (please make sure you will complete all of the fields, otherwise you will not be eligible for the reward).

You can see your progress HERE.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

~ This Telegram and Newsletter bounty campaign is running until Sunday 25.2.2018 6:00 PM (UTC +1 time). Responses after that time won’t count.

~ SPF tokens for payments will be distributed every Monday after 60 days period.

~ Only one account on Telegram per person is allowed, if we find someone breaking this rule the reward won't be sent.

~ SportyFi reserves the right to cancel this bounty campaign at any time. In case SportyFi will cancel the campaign, there will be a message here-below.
Anyone who will fulfill the requirements before the potential cancellation will be eligible to receive the SPF Tokens.

~ Those who already participated in our first Telegram bounty cannot participate in this one.

~ SportyCo reserves the right to change reward amount at any time, depending on the price of the token on exchanges.

SportyFi team will appreciate if you will become active member on their telegram channel. Ask, propose, criticize...
Together we can make this project big! Join us!

SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

Reserved for ANNOUNCEMENTS.

astropark

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

SportyCo Telegram and Newsletter Bounty

SPORTYCO ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD

http://i63.tinypic.com/9vi0k9.jpg

SPORTYCO  |  WHITEPAPER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER  |  TELEGRAM

What is SportyCo?

SportyCo is a decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem.
SportyCo will introduce a brand new industry of sports crowd micro-financing, while providing athletes, clubs and sport organizations with macro-funding (crowdfunding) on their respective end.
For more info check: ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD, WEBSITE
or WHITEPAPER

We have already finished our crowdsale (read our blog for more info) and SPF token is already listed on exchanges (check them here).

Telegram and Newsletter Bounty Campaign

In order to promote SportyCo, we are launching a bounty campaign.
SportyCo is offering 20 SPF tokens to anyone who joins SportyCo’s official Telegram Group and in addition subscribes to the SportyCo’s newsletter.

To get the reward of 20 SPF tokens you need to:
1. Join SportyCo Official Telegram Group: https://t.me/SportyCo_official and be active member there for at least 60 days.
2. Leave your e-mail address at website www.sportyco.io, whereby you will subscribe and will agree to receive the newsletter.
3. Enter your details on the following form: Sign up form (please make sure you will complete all of the fields, otherwise you will not be eligible for the reward).

You can see your progress HERE.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

~ SPF tokens for payments will be distributed every Monday after 60 days period.

~ Only one account on Telegram per person is allowed, if we find someone breaking this rule the reward won't be sent.

~ SportyFi reserves the right to cancel this bounty campaign at any time. In case SportyFi will cancel the campaign, there will be a message here-below.
Anyone who will fulfill the requirements before the potential cancellation will be eligible to receive the SPF Tokens.

~ Those who already participated in our first Telegram bounty cannot participate in this one.

~ SportyCo reserves the right to change reward amount at any time, depending on the price of the token on exchanges.

SportyFi team will appreciate if you will become active member on their telegram channel. Ask, propose, criticize...
Together we can make this project big! Join us!

google form is "restricted", can you open it? thanks! Cheesy
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

~

Here, fixed. Working good now?

queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

~

Can't see my name on the spreadsheet please fix it. thank you been complete all the categories. Good luck
astropark

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

~

great, I'm in! thanks a lot!
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:16:24 AM

~

Can't see my name on the spreadsheet please fix it. thank you been complete all the categories. Good luck

We have to add your respones manually, so we don't expose your mail. Spreadsheet will be updated at least once per day.

Deluzi

Activity: 73
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

We have to add your respones manually, so we don't expose your mail. Spreadsheet will be updated at least once per day.

Seems reasonable.

I'm so glad I can get 20 ''free'' SPF tokens. Guys check out this project, these 20 tokens might be worth a lot in few years!
Deluzi

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

I have a question:
It doesn't matter if I sign up on Newsletter as investor or as an athlete, right? And BTW I was already subscribed, no need to do it again?
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:56:03 PM

I have a question:
It doesn't matter if I sign up on Newsletter as investor or as an athlete, right? And BTW I was already subscribed, no need to do it again?

No, it doesn't matter. No need to, you only need to subscribe once.

Ontalmalang4

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

very interested, I recently joined, keep waiting for my name to appear on the spreadsheet, you said the Spreadsheet will be updated at least once per day.good luck
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

very interested, I recently joined, keep waiting for my name to appear on the spreadsheet, you said the Spreadsheet will be updated at least once per day.good luck
Spreadsheet updated. Please check ethereum addresses. If anything will be wrong write it here.

zipoyazid

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:33:09 AM

I registred ! Good luck.
BitExalt
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:40:20 AM

Telegram Campaign & Newsletter Bounty Campaign
Username Telegram : @BitExalt
Ether address : 0x5612C641Be8dFf64E0A18271Afd3A5bBc9674FD5
Askynet

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

Good afternoon! Tell me, how often does the table update? I filled out the form, but I do not see myself in there.

jevee

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

Seems like this bounty got some traction. Yesterday was very busy day for SportyCo - group have reached 5k members. And right now it's getting close to 8k. :O

SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem
Announcement | Telegram | SportyCo.io
Coinmarketcap
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

Good afternoon! Tell me, how often does the table update? I filled out the form, but I do not see myself in there.
Hello.
We will update it once per day. If you won't be able to see your name in spreadsheet in the following days please contact @jaka123 on Telegram.
By the way there is no need to rush since you're going to get reward in about 60 days from sign-up.

SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:06:17 PM

This bounty is over!
You can check your status in the spreadsheet, all updates regarding this bounty will be written on the right side of the table.
SportyCo Telegram and Newsletter Bounty - Public

jevee

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:28:22 PM

This bounty is over!
You can check your status in the spreadsheet, all updates regarding this bounty will be written on the right side of the table.
SportyCo Telegram and Newsletter Bounty - Public

Thank you! Looking forward to receive SPF tokens. Good luck with your project!

SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem
Announcement | Telegram | SportyCo.io
Coinmarketcap
MalexXx

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

#Join
bitcointalk: MalexXx
Telegram company: t.me/MalexXx
facebook : @MalexXx