Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Will be Zero  (Read 1942 times)
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:48:03 PM

To my mind, in near future, it's practically impossible...
the might be some unexpected changes, always but the chance of it now is very low.

As of now,  that is very impossible,  but we never know our future as we all know that there is no permanent in our world.  Everything change for the better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mankind server

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

I would like to see those who says that bitcoin will be zero in the future. I dont believe in them because there is no such currency that would be equal to zero.The haters of bitcoin have always wanting bitcoin to go Zero but bitcoin have face so many ups and down so above going back to zero.

jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:20:42 AM

it is possible to assume that the value of bitcoin will be zero but long before it comes. Many people make FUD so people will panic and people will sell their bitcoin very cheap. Most of the FUD producers are those who want to buy bitcoin at a cheap price because they know that the end of 2018 will increase the demand and the price.

#Datarius
Df9898

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:03:09 AM

I think it can happen but it is much less likely in my opinion because of the bitcoin aja currently has a very high value and if it is to reach zero means it must be a great many parties dropping bitcoin otherwise too many will not reduce the value of bitcoin it or make sales or purchases in large quantities it will affect the value of bitcoin.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:12:17 AM

No one knows what will happen to bitcoin in the future. But I hope it will not happen, bitcoin will not have a zero value, bitcoin prices will continue to improve and will continue to rise by the end of this year because many people still join and invest to bitcoin and i believe bitcoin price will go up
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:12:35 AM

everything has a possibility of great change
in bitcoin there's a possibility that it will go down to 0 if all the supporters of bitcoin will turn their back
let's say for example a manufacturing company
the company will only die if the employees turned their back
no more customers who will buy their manufactured goods
it's the same to bitcoin Smiley if everyone will go against it then there's a big possibility that bitcoin will vanish and will become a myth

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:28:20 AM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?

I think there is always a chance that BTC will be worth 0 one day,even Satoshi Nakamoto say "I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume".

It is well known thing that banks and other financial institutions do not have a friendly attitude toward BTC and others crypto coins,something like that is a threat for today's system in which they generate huge profits.So you do not have to be surprised when you read such news,it is only FUD and it show that system is in fear of change and losing control.

I think that BTC is show resistance through the years and it is far away from 0.
If we talk about Bitcoin possiblely in a very long time from now and with the advent of a better and faster cryptocurrency in replacement. People will always look for a better and more profitable ways for human kind development.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:39:27 AM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?

I think there is always a chance that BTC will be worth 0 one day,even Satoshi Nakamoto say "I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume".

It is well known thing that banks and other financial institutions do not have a friendly attitude toward BTC and others crypto coins,something like that is a threat for today's system in which they generate huge profits.So you do not have to be surprised when you read such news,it is only FUD and it show that system is in fear of change and losing control.

I think that BTC is show resistance through the years and it is far away from 0.
No can tell the future, but judging with bitcoins movement since 2009 when it first launched, it has shown a great   growth in terms of investors, popularity and it is spreading all over the world. Yes you are correct it has shown a great resistance. It maintains it's no. 1 position as the leading cryptocurrency of the world.
dhuyt

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:45:52 AM

I think Bitcoin should not be able to return to zero unless a country has purchased its technical privilege and plans to reorganize it. Otherwise, according to the development of Bitcoin, the possibility of zeroing is particularly low.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:50:01 AM

The answer is no. So the the proceeding questions don't have to be answered.

Perhaps the multinational finance company that issued such statement is really threatened about the fast growth of cryptocurrency that is why it released such a negative news about Bitcoin. For all we know, Bitcoin is worth billions of dollars. I want to ask you, do you think these billions of dollars would suddenly turn to zero? Do you think the owners of these billions would simply sit back and watch at the enormous wealth turning into dust?
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:52:10 AM

For me, bitcoin price dropping to zero could happen but I think it will take a long time and a little percentage to reality. Bitcoin is the most popular now so if more people will continue to invest in bitcoin, it will not drop to zero.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:03:12 AM

I don't think that that's going to happen ever. Bitcoin is a digital currency designed to be used as online payment of goods and services and banks are frantic about their future with bitcoin and the cryptos. Bitcoin is already the mainstream and there's no turning down or making this great currency worthless at any point of time.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
ljm8888

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:07:26 AM

In view of the current development. Bitcoin is really likely to become 0 a day in the future! This prerequisite is a new monetary revolution. There is a more powerful technology. But in current time, bitcoin will not become a 0. bit currency and still has a huge investment potential. I see a bullish bit of bitcoin. Hold firmly!

RandySandy

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:08:11 AM

hello guys
edhp

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:10:26 AM

It is possible but not probable. Too many people/companies/groups invested in infrastructure to adopt bitcoin. It may go down but not zero. The technology is proven though it still has scaling issues that hopefully will be resolved.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:18:27 AM

if this forum feeds more like you,i guess theres a chance for bitcoin to go back to zero,because people like you is what makes this cummunity weaker..your posting like this without even a proof,just telling us that WHEN YOU WOKE UP,SOME NEWS SPREAD THIS WORD?suck crypto ate stronger than you ever thought and pointing the posibility to back to nothing is far from reality.this coin will feed your family for the next years and no doubt about that
syusk82

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:18:38 AM

For me, bitcoin price dropping to zero could happen but I think it will take a long time and a little percentage to reality. Bitcoin is the most popular now so if more people will continue to invest in bitcoin, it will not drop to zero.

Bitcoin is not like money or gold, and it is difficult to popularize it on a large scale. But if Bitcoin is worth zero, I don't agree. It will take at least a long time to come true, but I can't see it at that time.
JoshMart

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:59:13 AM

Well for me nothing is in possible in Bitcoin, price going to zero is possible I think but very unlikely to happen. We all know that banks and other financial institutions have nothing but bad news when it comes to crypto currency especially Bitcoin, so they will create fear, uncertainties and doubts that can affect the users and will directly affect the price of Bitcoin that will have a negative effect on its investors and the lists goes on, domino effects. As Bitcoin users, enthusiasts, traders and investors, we must be very careful and smart on the things we will believe in, it will have a direct effect to our actions and the outcome of these said actions. There are some things that are posibble to happen to Bitcoin but very unlikely to happen especially with the current status of it, its price is increasing every years, its community is rapidly growing and it has just began, we are just of the early phases of the journey of Bitcoin so let's all enjoy the ride and avoid those FUDs.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
CutieKeisha

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:36:36 AM

It will never be zero. loooll
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:44:50 AM

Well for me nothing is in possible in Bitcoin, price going to zero is possible I think but very unlikely to happen. We all know that banks and other financial institutions have nothing but bad news when it comes to crypto currency especially Bitcoin, so they will create fear, uncertainties and doubts that can affect the users and will directly affect the price of Bitcoin that will have a negative effect on its investors and the lists goes on, domino effects. As Bitcoin users, enthusiasts, traders and investors, we must be very careful and smart on the things we will believe in, it will have a direct effect to our actions and the outcome of these said actions. There are some things that are posibble to happen to Bitcoin but very unlikely to happen especially with the current status of it, its price is increasing every years, its community is rapidly growing and it has just began, we are just of the early phases of the journey of Bitcoin so let's all enjoy the ride and avoid those FUDs.

Everything can happen in the market.Either bitcoin can become zero or either it can rule the market.But seeing the currenct trend of bitcoin in the market,it cannot become zero.Many people have enrolled themselves in bitcoin because they know that bitcoin will give them huge profits.Siganture campaigns are an easy way to earn bitcoin.People want to invest in bitcoin as profit margin is very huge.Bitcoin has a lot of potential and it can even compete with the fiat currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: