Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 03:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Cash, the first Litecoin fork is expected in 18th February  (Read 95 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

Another reason to be bullish about LTC!

https://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/litecoin-cash-the-first-litecoin-fork-is-expected-in-18th-february-ripple-and-bitcoin-gold-price-prediction-201802091040

Litecoin Cash presents itself as a faster, cheaper cryptocurrency, easier to be mined with a more simple technology than its competitors
Ripple stabilizes while awaiting new money inflows. $0.81 mark is the level to break to recover bullish strength
Litecoin Cash (LCC) has been introduced to the market after forking from Litecoin. This hard fork apparently offers some advantages that might be very attractive for the markets. Most of all, a certification speed of just 2.5 minutes instead of the usual 10 minutes. Moreover, LCC can be mined with technology that it no longer works for Bitcoins, cheaper and with less energy consumption.

Litecoin holders will receive 10 LCC for each LTC they have.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
ShaneO

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

Hi this is my first post.
I have LTC sitting in coinspot not Manny ,is it to late for me to get LCC ? how would I go about getting my LCC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: