Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty hunting bad/Harmful for bitcointalk Account?  (Read 198 times)
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:45:08 AM

This is bad thoughts of yours. you shouldn't think just from one side of case. participate on bounty is good thing for you too but you should do promote yor project carefully.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

I just seen the new spammer list from a legendary rank brother. Many bounty hunters are on that list. Is posting bounty work report is spam? It means  i shouldn't participate in bounty campaign?
Thank You.

you should participate but rather than abusing the campaigns  you should  try to promote the project in good way..  users usually spam the forum and post useless comments to earn money... 
Right! I feel the OP is looking at it the wrong way. Bounties are meant to be there to promote a project, unfortunately some people rather than dropping constructive topics, are rather busy shit posting and messing up the forum and the bad thing is, I wonder how they get accepted into such campaigns if truly the managers are doing their work well. It is generally not about bounty, it is generally about spammers, so being on the list, they totally deserve it.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

if a person just communicates on the forum but at the same time earns a little money this can not be called spam, this facet is not very clear
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:02:28 PM

I just seen the new spammer list from a legendary rank brother. Many bounty hunters are on that list. Is posting bounty work report is spam? It means  i shouldn't participate in bounty campaign?
Thank You.

you should participate but rather than abusing the campaigns  you should  try to promote the project in good way..  users usually spam the forum and post useless comments to earn money... 
Maybe the question '' if sending a report on bounty thread including spam or not ..? Because we can see reports written on the thread very much and very difficult if you want to see the progress of a bounty. Full of reports Huh

Castlereagh

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

Hi there - no, Bounty Hunting is absolutely within the bounds of legitimate activity here on the forum... but as everyone else has highlighted, you have to make sure you don't end up spamming in an effort to satisfy the requirements of a signature campaign - or to get referrals etc. Spreading the word about a good project, and sharing information, is useful for everyone - and conversely, spamming is likely to get you kicked off a bounty campaign in any case (if the manager actually cares about the project, that is).

So you can relax! You clearly want to contribute meaningfully to the forum, and I don't think someone with your attitude is likely to end up getting banned.
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

Bounty hunting such as signature campaign, FB, Telegram, etc...is use to promote a good knowledge base here in bitcointalk. Our comments should be constructive and not just a spam message. This platform is credited due to that reason. And recently we have additional control in our accounts which is the merit system that will help to community to eliminate at at least lessen spammers.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

You can participate, but in a more positive form, not just shit post.
This is not allowed at bitcointalk forum.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

You can participate, but in a more positive form, not just shit post.
This is not allowed at bitcointalk forum.

It actually is allowed, as far as I know. If you write simple, filler comments, do you get banned? I don't think so.

However, after the implementation of the merit system, pointless posts have become really pointless, since you can't get any merit off of them.  As such, productive posts pay off way more.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

most of them do that because they prioritize earnings, not with the quality of their posts.
you have to join, but you also have to keep improving every post you make.
I just seen the new spammer list from a legendary rank brother. Many bounty hunters are on that list. Is posting bounty work report is spam? It means  i shouldn't participate in bounty campaign?
Thank You.
You can probably report these shitposters to moderator,report the posts you think spam,or pm Default Trust members so these high ranks would be punished,a red tag must be given to these high ranks too.

If these high ranks are in bounty campaigns report them to their bounty managers so they would be remove from the campaign.
well you are right, the forum should have the same provisions. so no one thinks to favor the legendary rankings etc.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

No bounty hunting is not bad or spam until and unless you post useless things or comments to increase your post and activities. It is harmful for bitcoin Ac only when you do copy pasting of others post and One-two words posts also counts in spam. Always make constructive post and on point.

Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

Thank You.

That is true we should only participate for bounty campaigns and follow the rules and regulation for every post we made.I think there are some spammer but many of us was true in terms of positive in posting forum activities.Bounty hunters are the most productive in campaigns because they used tha signature of the ICO for the promotion.
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

So, in the first, bounty that you choose to promote a project, you carefully study and support yourself.
Especially spam is not counted as bounty managers. Only meaningful comments are allowed.
Therefore spam is not allowed in any case!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: