Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are incentives in ICO's? Please help...  (Read 127 times)
nickyadam27 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

What are incentives that ico's offer for lending, trading or mining? Can anyone here send the list of ICO's doing that?
boyddd

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

it is  more difficult!
sneakycoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:05:49 PM

There's a whole bunch of ICOs dealing with mining, check them in the related branch here on BTT. As for lending - what do you mean? Lending your disc space or what?

Actually, the question is too general. Maybe you just mean how you can earn in different ICO projects without investing much?
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

I do not think it's a good idea to invest in the ICO. The problem is that we know little about these coins. I recommend investing in proven options. Yes it is more long-term, but reliable.
CryptoProove

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:29:24 PM

A large amount of ICO'S are going with the proof of work model which requires mining to confirm consensus. The list would be too large to mention. I think the trend of proof of stake will increase in 2018 but you won't find it hard finding coins that you can mine
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:31:30 PM

What are incentives that ico's offer for lending, trading or mining? Can anyone here send the list of ICO's doing that?

honestly, don't go for lending. That is so dangerous. You might not see your money again. There are platforms like bitfinex offering this service, rather choose them instead of new icos.
Choudhry76

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:53:33 PM

Yeah. It's a community-driven project (https://marineco.in/) that is giving away free airdrops based on ID proof and Proof-of-work (for promotion). The project has been restarted after ~3-4 years and let's hope that it should be bigger than ever before.(Total tokens: 9.7 billion, airdrop: 9 billion)

Airdrop per verified user: 450,000 MTC
Link for registering: https://marineco.in/ico
CryptoCoinNews

Activity: 504
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

lending project ussualy only scamer, you can lost all money
ico project not only lending , trading and mining, you can read project in whitepaper
you can read about ico project in announcement section or token section
yareklamator

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Magic is real

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:48:53 PM

Even if I give you an approximate list of ICOs, which in my personal opinion is promising, what benefit will it bring to you? Do not touch ICO until you are proficient. Invest money in proven coins. A good profit from ICOs happens in 3 out of 10 cases.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: