Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im selling bitcointalk accounts  (Read 207 times)
GynBilog (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

Hello! Im selling some Bitcointalk accounts
1 Full member (potencial Sr. Member)
1 Member (Potencial Full Member)
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bit Jane

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:27:24 PM

How much for the Full?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

*Potential
If I had the potential,I would demerit the fuck out of you.Seriously,why would anyone buy accounts from someone who doesn't know how to spell ?Your potential customers would also be illiterate idiots who will buy the accounts hoping they get accepted in the signature campaigns.
Bit Jane

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

*Potential
If I had the potential,I would demerit the fuck out of you.Seriously,why would anyone buy accounts from someone who doesn't know how to spell ?Your potential customers would also be illiterate idiots who will buy the accounts hoping they get accepted in the signature campaigns.

Is it OK to buy accounts on here? Where would I go to buy one legitimately that is in good standing?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

*Potential

Is it OK to buy accounts on here? Where would I go to buy one legitimately that is in good standing?
Technically,NO.You can buy accounts but it is not encouraged.Moreover,why would you want to buy accounts ? If you genuinely want to contribute to the forum,you can just start off by making a new account and let it grow as you keep contributing.
Also,the statistics say : Accounts are only bought for signature spamming and scamming 90% of the time.
Bit Jane

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

*Potential

Technically,NO.You can buy accounts but it is not encouraged.Moreover,why would you want to buy accounts ? If you genuinely want to contribute to the forum,you can just start off by making a new account and let it grow as you keep contributing.
Also,the statistics say : Accounts are only bought for signature spamming and scamming 90% of the time.

So more like technically YES. I want a higher rank account so I can do some bounties. I need to earn some money and a friend encouraged me to get an account here and try it.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

The account for sale is an account that spammed the forum inside out.
If I were you I will be honest to myself and rank my account the way I can.

With the new merit system it will be hard for you to have a higher rank now.

Once DT member see your bought account it will be painted red, not to mention some of them is always on the look out.

Good luck  Wink

Edit: You will not be able to participate in any bounty if you have a red tagged.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

So more like technically YES. I want a higher rank account so I can do some bounties. I need to earn some money and a friend encouraged me to get an account here and try it.
Fuck you and Fuck your friend.Maybe I'll personally send him a "Fuck You" message if you tell me who your friend is.Also fuck off from the forum if you are buying an account or are just here to make some shit coins from bounties.
You are exactly the type of people the forum wants to get rid off.Sent you a negative feedback even before your official journey started on the forum.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

Go away from this forum. Just go away.  Angry Angry

Marked OP with red paint myself. DefaultTrust is coming in 3...2...1

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bit Jane

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

Fuck you and Fuck your friend.Maybe I'll personally send him a "Fuck You" message if you tell me who your friend is.Also fuck off from the forum if you are buying an account or are just here to make some shit coins from bounties.
You are exactly the type of people the forum wants to get rid off.Sent you a negative feedback even before your official journey started on the forum.

Well now you just earned yourself some red text next to your name due to the way you treat others for no reason. Maybe that will help you continue YOUR bounties.

And I also saw your long list of BAD trust in your profile some of which has to do with using ALT accounts.

"MAKES NEW ACCOUNTS TO PARTICIPATE IN GIVEAWAYS" lol...and all the rest. Wow you are really a scum bag dude. Go get a job because you can't even do this right. I can't believe how long of a list of negative things other users have posted against you for the fact that you manipulate this system and try and scam the forum for more by making other accounts yourself.

So you are one to talk you hypocrite. How sad of a human. Guess you got what you deserve.

You may want to get some help since you hate your life so much. I have never seen someone act like such an asshole for no reason in my life. Maybe get an education, a better job, and a family that likes you.

Big bad JOEL.... lol  Wink
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:58:13 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 01:13:27 PM by TheUltraElite

Well now you just earned yourself some red text next to your name due to the way you treat others for no reason. Maybe that will help you continue YOUR bounties.

And I also saw your long list of BAD trust in your profile some of which has to do with using ALT accounts.

"MAKES NEW ACCOUNTS TO PARTICIPATE IN GIVEAWAYS" lol...and all the rest. Wow you are really a scum bag dude. Go get a job because you can't even do this right. I can't believe how long of a list of negative things other users have posted against you for the fact that you manipulate this system and try and scam the forum for more by making other accounts yourself.

So you are one to talk you hypocrite. How sad of a human. Guess you got what you deserve.

You may want to get some help since you hate your life so much. I have never seen someone act like such an asshole for no reason in my life. Maybe get an education, a better job, and a family that likes you.

Big bad JOEL.... lol  Wink

Well no need to be so salty about it mate. Tell me the truth - you and your alt account ring was busted by Joel? He is pretty active in hunting them and I hope he hunts more of them down. Tongue

Anyway I hope this thread gets trashed soon. We dont want these throwaway accounts trying to sell accounts and so on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x