Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:33:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls in crypto world  (Read 663 times)
jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

a  lot of girls in crypto in my near and they love crypto. my girlfriend joined because of me now she spends all time  with crypto. I hope number of girls in crypto will raise:D.

nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

In the crypto world most of girls like student,housewife and etc...These all girls love crypto and these girls spend lot of time in crypto and earn much profit.

Mark-Krawed

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

Gender doesn't matter in this world, but male dominate this forum which most of us made more mistake move.. The are lot of good girl in crypto world and they earn a lot because they made few mistake and they are more careful.
NIGHT_FOX_1

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

I think there are enough girls here. I myself know two.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

Women's accuracy is better than men, So If you already understand about crypto more can take into account investation. We can see so many women admin in group telegram in a big ICO's, they are very resonsive in giving answer. The point is if you already understand the gender does not affect Wink Kiss
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

There are some girls in Crypto, but the space is a male dominated space, ssomeone read above that it is a ratio of 10 :1 male to female but I think it is more than that, to me it is 100:1, male to female. I don't know why it is so but we need to encourage girls to join the space

we have to admit eventhough we are in the millenial age , culture still dictates in most aspects such as men are supposed to be more financialy productive than women..
but now a days women like me doesnt mind if we would be obliged to be productive too...
yes i agree girls should be encourage to enter the crypto business.
would it be fun to have a partner in life that enjoys what you do  Cheesy
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:42:01 PM

Some girls are even better than guys when it comes to crypto trading always happy to see a girl into crypto. It makes me always ready to be of help to them.
alexeylom

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

well, let's say that girls who do not succumb to emotions are more like an exception to the rules. Personally, I have met a lot of such people in my entire life. I do not mind if the girls invested or something else, but knowing how to dispose of the money most of the girls then it becomes scary for where they can invest money in the crypto currency and how much.
Sumarokovalena

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

do not belittle the girls, because some girls will be better than the guys. everything depends on the brain. I think that even children can do it (for example, wunderkind).
George51rus

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:43:58 AM

I have a few familiar women who are engaged in cryptocurrency. and I will not say that they do not succeed. Yes, mistakes happen, we understand, but men are not born trained, they also gradually learned everything.
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

I have very successful followers on this subject.
I think that tells us that there should be no sex discrimination. Our women are always stronger than we are .. Grin
perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

Sex does not matter in the crypto world. I saw both girls and men earning bitcoins.
kurdun

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

I think the debate about whether it is worthwhile for women to climb into science and similar "male" topics is a useless pastime.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:16:29 AM

Sex does not matter in the crypto world. I saw both girls and men earning bitcoins.

Obviously it's a male-dominated field (like gaming, programming, CS, etc.) but at the end of the day, I don't think gender matters.

What matters is if you truly know what you're talking about and know what you're doing.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

Great but unnecessary thread, for really this is a non argument and non debatable issue, for gender does not factor in where cryptos or investments are concerned.
Snakerist

Merit: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

I can't find any barriers for girls to enter the world of cryptocurrencies. Maybe girls are not so interested in IT and technologies at all?

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

I just saw a post asking if girls are in the cypto world and am forced to make a post about this because of some comments I read... I want to make it clear that there are actually girls in the crypto world and am definitely proud to be one of the and No! no one actually led me into it, I just came across Bitcoin some time in 2016 and being a very inquisitive person I made my research and fell in love with crytocurrency, however I have made some mistakes while investing especially when I first started but they have only made me better and I didn't let my emotions drive me. Maybe it's because I believe a girl can do almost anything a guy can do too if not all. Although I find it hard explaining to my fellow female friends about cryptocurrency, they all claim it looks like German to them and only a few have been able to adopt it but I can boldly say most of my male friends in crptocurrency were encouraged by me including my brother. But I don't see any reason why a female can't invest in cryptocurrency and I do not think this is something about gender as I know people(males) who are still scared to invest in cryptocurrency so I think it's more like a personal thing and decision.
Am so sure there are females in this forum like me, pls do signify...may God bless our hustle. Kiss

I know many girls who do bounties and learning about cryptocurrency. Gender is not really the thing here in crypto, it doesn't matter if what you are, profit matters. If you are interested in knowledge about crypto then you are welcome here, there are no restrictions. Like in networking, girls also makes money through pyramiding and get huge profits.

Actually the economic system really affects on how you will interact to the world, girls are also affected so they also make a way to earn incomes. We all know that girls are socially active and don't have interest on advance technologies but there are social media campaigns that fits to them.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

A lots of geeks are men, so they were originally involved into this sphere but crypto-currencies are actively entering our everyday life and it's foolish to divide by sex that somebody can do it and somebody can not. Besides, a lot of women bring interesting projects to the crypto world and are successful traders.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

"This is a man world" but girl are welcome Smiley

My girl colleague is one of the most successfull people i know in this market,I follow her and she made tons of money, there must be a lot of girl as well considering the number of people who join
xMithras

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:59:16 AM

There are quite a few trying to connect with women and teach them about it actively. Thought it was kind of cool.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: