Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 1ETH=$10,000 worth the possibility?  (Read 3073 times)
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

I'll be more than happy if the price goes to $2,000 - $3,000 this year Smiley

Survey shows that the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum should triple this year:
https://coincodex.com/article/1387/bitcoin-and-ethereum-prices-are-expected-to-triple-by-the-end-of-2018-survey-shows/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
jetatikarn

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

I'll be more than happy if the price goes to $2,000 - $3,000 this year Smiley

Survey shows that the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum should triple this year:
https://coincodex.com/article/1387/bitcoin-and-ethereum-prices-are-expected-to-triple-by-the-end-of-2018-survey-shows/

Good article, at least got positive news about BTC/ETH.
Danica22

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:18:26 PM

Nothing is impossible in crypto industry. I strongly believe in the potential and capabilities of etherium to beat bitcoin someday and become ranked 1 but that will happen after several years. Eth can value up to 10k usd only after beating btc.

Bitcoin and etherium are very close competitor and now it look possible to beat bitcoin.
But if we see in the deep again, etherium like impossible to beat bitcoin since it has low market cap and also much more supply compare with bitcoin.

Yep, there's no impossible right now but as you can see. Bitcoin is the origin of all coins and tokens right now. It seems there's no one can beat bitcoin. I am sure for that.

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:18:36 PM

This price of ethereum is not possible mate, if you just seen the all time high of ethereum, it landed in $10000 last December i think. So i say that it will reach that kind of amount in the future. Stay clam and hodl
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

Yes it's possible ethereum will reach that price but not now maybe in future.Just trust ethereum and we will gain more profit.
dmitpetrov

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

ETH will grow and will cost more than $10k. I think it's possible next year. At the moment I would just hold ETH and wait.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

Everything is possible with cryptocurrency as far as it is a volatile you can not tell what is obtainable at the next minute and that is the beauty of  cryptocurrency  
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

What do you think?

It is possible but it can make years before it happens, and there is no possible things that would happen in cryptocurrency like what they say just believe in the project and wait until it grows, just hold your ethereum as long as you can hold it and wait until it hit 10000$ and everyone would be rich if that happen.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

Nothing is impossible in crypto industry. I strongly believe in the potential and capabilities of etherium to beat bitcoin someday and become ranked 1 but that will happen after several years. Eth can value up to 10k usd only after beating btc.
I have a different opinion because the ETH is still heavily dependent on the BTC and if ETH wants to reach the $ 10,000 price, the BTC will need to reach the $ 100,000 price, this is bound to happen. I think ETH still can not beat BTC at this time because the demand for using BTC for payment is still much better than ETH

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

ETH will grow and will cost more than $10k. I think it's possible next year. At the moment I would just hold ETH and wait.

Although the eth will definitely grow, it will not reach the level of 10k $. Even next year. If the price will grow to 2000 $ it will be very good. But it's worth investing in eth anyway.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

I guess 1 1/2 years from now it come true. The ethereum is always at the back of bitcoin so i think it will follow the uptrend of btc. And one more reason is cryptocurrency is become popular now a lot of people using coins and altcoin as a payment such as buy load, pay bills and shop online. Digital currency is become demanding with medium supply so 10k dollar for ETH is possible in the near future

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

ETH to break the $ 10,000 USD price may take another 3 to 4 years. But to beat Bitcoin I think it is very difficult, unless all coins no longer exchange with Bitcoin.
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

ETH to break the $ 10,000 USD price may take another 3 to 4 years. But to beat Bitcoin I think it is very difficult, unless all coins no longer exchange with Bitcoin.

Exchange with bitcoin pairs is not a must now since there are other altcoin pair which is very famous too.
Etherium for example, so bitcoin pair is not the only one pair. And now pair with fiat is very popular.
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

No.Currently its not possible despite the fact that ETH is based on a very solid project.Its smart contract made it to bring revolution in crypto world.However in future if its developer come out with another unique technology that may be unmatacable with other projects and may more useful in general then i think it may reach to $10k but it will take time may be coming 5 years.Everything is possible in Crypto.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

I think this is possible, but it takes a lot of team time and effort to reach such heights. But I think a year or two and we will see the following meanings

sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

In my opinion I think someday it will happen 1 ETH = $10.000..But i think it still a long journey..Everything is possible in crypto world..Maybe now the market is in red zone and downward trend,but many people believe in June bitcoin and other crypto will rising up again..Ethereum is most promised coin, many ICO used erc20 token that are ethereum based..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Black_fox

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

Personally, I believe that this is impossible. Many forecast $ 3000 this year. And this I think is the ceiling

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
catanddogptp

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

I think nothing is impossible because the ETH is constantly developing. It is considered to be the second strong coin to date after the BTC. I think it will likely be up to $ 10,000 in the future and beyond. That is my own opinion.
QFT

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

I think nothing is impossible because the ETH is constantly developing. It is considered to be the second strong coin to date after the BTC. I think it will likely be up to $ 10,000 in the future and beyond. That is my own opinion.

Other projects will be developing too, ethereum will get competition of course.
CryptoDuma

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

In my opinion the price can reach 10000$ at the moment of transfering to POS+POW. But after this moment it would be a correction and the price ~4000$ seems to be stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: