Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:45:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin:USD ratio is possible? Altcoins will not be affected by Bitcoin Dip  (Read 113 times)
nextel (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

Is it possible that every Crypto Exchange will be exchanging coins:USD ratio so that Altcoins will be no longer affected by Bitcoin dip crisis? 
If only people dump Bitcoin why would be Altcoins are affected? Why Altcoins are being traded as coin:BTC or coin:ETH ratio?
I know that Tether USDT had been cracking this up that's why it is not being affected whether the market goes down or up.
I think if only they are going to be that way the market will not ever be affected by any of the coins droppings.

Let me know what you think guys.. As it bothered me at the moment when the market is crashing over and over again.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

no it will not change a single thing.
you can see that there are already enough coins that are being traded with USD in a lot of different markets. LTC, ETH, DASH, XRP,... all have USD markets and as soon as bitcoin dropped they ALL dropped without an exception.

it is not just because there is no USD pairs for altcoins. it is because everyone cares about bitcoin and how much more of it they can have not how much more of altcoins they can have.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:38:07 PM

no it will not change a single thing.
you can see that there are already enough coins that are being traded with USD in a lot of different markets. LTC, ETH, DASH, XRP,... all have USD markets and as soon as bitcoin dropped they ALL dropped without an exception.

it is not just because there is no USD pairs for altcoins. it is because everyone cares about bitcoin and how much more of it they can have not how much more of altcoins they can have.

But you see, USDT had the best move for this 1:1 pair ratio.
I really impressed with this coin because I just made it as my stash because when I do trade my Altcoins, seems nothing changed and my assets still the same due to when my Altcoins were dipped and Bitcoin and Ethereum were also dipped badly. That's why I use USDT as my stash in order for me to buy my favorite coins everytime the market goes down.
And I think it's a good idea that some coins also are going to copy USDT utility to avoid Altcoins draged down by Bitcoin and Ethereum.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nextel (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

I really like the idea that USDT has only the ratio of USD so that when Bitcoin is dropping then USDT is not affected.
I am using USDT as my stash while I am waiting for the next Crypto Market dip and when they do, I will then buy more Ripple and my other favorite Altcoins like PRL and VeChain.
I really don't care about Bitcoin I really hope one day almost all Atlcoins will be paired into USD and not to BTC.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

Bitcoin is like mother to cryptocurrency it self. No matter what coin or token, if the price of bitcoin drop the rest will follow. For example i told my friend about cryptocurrency if they dont understand i just mention bitcoin and they will get it.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:41:31 AM

Bitcoin is the main coin in the market, all the coin will effect when BTC increase or decrease. Some time other coins also performs better even when the BTC decrease.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

Coins are now being traded in USD. Examples of such exchanges is bitflip. I also know of Getbtc. Of a truth, if many exchanges imbibe this, most altcoins will not be affected, even if btc dumps.  I even know of some exchanges that also use Euro as a means of exchange. Gradually, i believe we are getting to that point where the dump of btc will not affect altcoins.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

I think what you are asking for is already being done, it just depend on you, what is your denomination for your portfolio, if it is BTC or Fiat, some people don't care about the price of BTC, what they consider is the fiat profit. Whether you likely or not, market is in cycle whether BTC dip or not
nextel (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:59:58 AM

I think what you are asking for is already being done, it just depend on you, what is your denomination for your portfolio, if it is BTC or Fiat, some people don't care about the price of BTC, what they consider is the fiat profit. Whether you likely or not, market is in cycle whether BTC dip or not

There are in fact Altcoins that being paired into USD like LiteCoin, NEO, Ethereum, USDT etc.
That is my point that when almost all Altcoins are being just paired into USD ratio then Bitcoin's dip cannot affect Atlcoins price anymore.
Because now, for me to be able to not losing my Crypto Assets is I am going to convert them into USD so that when those Altcoins went down, I could even buy more coins. That's would be better than watching all the coins are drowning on blood and you can't do anything because you just can't sell your coins and buy other coins.

nextel (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

Coins are now being traded in USD. Examples of such exchanges is bitflip. I also know of Getbtc. Of a truth, if many exchanges imbibe this, most altcoins will not be affected, even if btc dumps.  I even know of some exchanges that also use Euro as a means of exchange. Gradually, i believe we are getting to that point where the dump of btc will not affect altcoins.

Indeed, and that's the whole point of this thread.
Bitcoin will die soon because it cannot drag down when it's price value goes down.
It's really painful to watch that our Crypto Assets were dragged down by Bitcoin and even we want to sell our coins to save loss but we can't do something about it but going to wait until Bitcoin will surge up again.
What we really want that Altcoins should be pair to USD or Euro as well so that our Crypto Assets would not be affected by Bitcoin's momentum.

auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

all communities are definitely switching their alt into bitcoin and I think the other alt does not need to be pair in exchanges, because it will not affect it. but I like this condition, so we can know and can choose a potentially alt and have a serious team and work hard.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:23:38 AM

Is it possible that every Crypto Exchange will be exchanging coins:USD ratio

something that nobody mentioned is that adding fiat means adding regulations and lots of them. it also means they have to deal with banks for fiat deposit and withdrawals and as a result deal with lots of fraud. not all exchanges want to do that. and not all traders are willing to give up their personal information that easily.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████