Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Guide to making money by smartly investing in crypto. A Must read !  (Read 86 times)
straitcapital (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

Bitcoin! Litecoin! Ethereum! — excited! perplexed! and what not.

It is all around. Your colleagues discuss it, your friends discuss it, there are news reports of an ecstatic Grandma cause she “got in” to Bitcoin (not lying).

Well.
You also feel like jumping on the bandwagon of the mystic world of cryptocurrencies and get your USD, EUR or GBP converted into Bitcoin or Altcoins, which seem to have a better future or future return. 100x? 2200x? Yes please, I’ll take that right away.

Civilized man refused to adapt himself to his environment. Instead, he adapted his environment to suit him.

He built cities, roads, vehicles, machinery. And he put up power lines to run his labor-saving devices. But he somehow didn’t know when or where to stop. The more he improved his surroundings to make life easier the more complicated he made it. Now, his children are sentenced to 10 to 15 years of school, just to learn how to survive in this complex and hazardous habitat they were born into. And civilized man, who refused to adapt to his surroundings, now finds he has to adapt and re-adapt every hour of the day to his self-created environment.

For instance, if the day is called Monday and the number 7:30 comes up, you have to dis-adapt from your domestic surroundings and re-adapt yourself to an entirely different environment. 8:00 means everybody has to look busy. 10:30 says means you can stop looking busy for 15 minutes. And then, you have to look busy again.

Your day is chopped into pieces.

In each segment of time you adapt to new circumstances.

But in the the Crypto world, there are no clocks or calendars tell you to do this or that. It’s always Friday, or Wednesday Night if you like. Or Sunday.

It is the textbook definition of working where you want, when you want.

Well….
What if I told you there is a revolution building out there, much beyond Bitcoin ? A revolution happening right under our noses. Billions getting transferred from between latitudes without any government, or central body interference ? A Market which is open 24*7. No barriers.

The VEN you bought in the morning ? Probably from a Scot who sold his ENG to someone in Philippines. All through an exchange in Hong Kong. And all of it is happening now. Right now, as we speak.

A world that’s free of borders and bureaucratic compliances. A world where investments are decided and controlled solely by you, the rightful owner of that amount of money. Never before in history has the transfer of money happened on this level, at this scale that involves the average person.

No complex, confusing terms courtesy of Wall Street anymore. Half of the words they use are made up to make you believe only they can do what they do.

All you need is a basic internet connection, a trading account at a crypto-exchange (Binance is what I use), a small sum of money to start with, blogs and traders whom you could follow and take cues from, and PATIENCE.

Alright. I am ready now. I am ready to throwaway my job, trade for 4 hours a day, and go laughing to my bank to cash out.

I google “how to make money in crypto”, I watch YouTube videos that promise me “100x returns from these altcoins”, “or “What is the next bitcoin”.

And then

I get shilled some beautiful sounding coins, with celebrities backing them, promising me a life of work-free living if I somehow buy it. And oh, McAfee just posted about it on Twitter this morning. Let’s say goodbye to my student loans in a few months. I am going to take out a mortgage, max out my credit card, and purchase all these coins. After all, these are the next bitcoins that will make me rich.

At this point, you must mentally remember an image of a red flag.

Well……
Trading crypto currencies is a brilliant way to make money, however, it isn’t as simple as many portray it to be.

Each type of currency has several different underlying factors which affect the price of it.

Bitcoin has certainly been the most successful one, but that’s mainly because of its wide acceptance. Especially if you go on to shop anything out on the dark web, you’ll wonder if Bitcoin is greater than USD.

So why am I reading this? Where is the secret potion that makes me millions overnight while I vacation in my private yacht anchored off the coast of Fiji Islands ?

And the answer is -

ZERO.

There is nothing online, offline, in-person, on call that can tell you where to put your money in, come back a few months later, and wake up to portfolio gains of +742%. Those blogs you read and Videos you saw ? They know as much about it as you do. Just like a scammy Indian Godman.

You see, we are so lost in finding answers and attaching meaning to random outcomes, that we fail to understand the why.

Read the complete, detailed article at -

https://hackernoon.com/how-to-almost-make-millions-by-trading-cryptocurrency-2f7bd5c1cedd

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: