Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what should i do to get more bit coins
? - 0 (0%)
?? - 5 (100%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fastest way to earn money on btc  (Read 443 times)
yishak (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

pls guys tell me the fastest and most efficient way to get money on bitcoin
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

There are lot of efficient way to earn bitcoin,buy while the price is low and sell when the price increase or if you don't have any capital to invest in bitcoin yet you want to earn then you can join signature or bitcoin campaign.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

This is a disappointing post coming from a poster of your calibre OP. You have stayed long on this forum to know what answers you should get, except you are operating a bought account. There are several of this kind of question littered in the forum and asked by newbies, not a Full Member like you.

this is exactly what my opinion after i read this post. not a question of Full Member level

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3833

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Fastest way to get money on bitcoin?

Step 1: Earn fiat(USD/PHP/SGD/etc)
Step 2: Buy BTC using fiat
Step 3: profit?(probably)

This is a disappointing post coming from a poster of your calibre OP. You have stayed long on this forum to know what answers you should get, except you are operating a bought account. There are several of this kind of question littered in the forum and asked by newbies, not a Full Member like you.
Wow. Didn't even notice that OP is a full member. This just proves how important the new merit system is huh?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Vittalev

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

1) Think how you could earn fiat by providing a product and/or a service.
2) Instead of accepting fiat, accept bitcoin.
3) Done
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

Knowledge is way here to earn so study all about  crypto and don't ask where you can earn fast try atleast to spend your time in different news and here in different topics in this forum because base on your post OP you only want to earn but you don't have knowledge yet about crypto,i think start in faucets then trade what you earn in some exchanger here like binance after that try also to join in some campaigns here and i recommend translation campaigns because you can earn there while you learn at the same time.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

Is that how you're seeing Bitcoin OP? As a way to make more fiat money?
You should realize that Bitcoin is money. If you're not earning money FOR it, you're earning more money, period. Buying Bitcoin that appreciates in value as time goes buy ultimately leads to you owning more. It's just that simple.

codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

If you have lot of money, when bitcoin price really low like now, you should buy it and hold or forget it like theres nothing happen
But still monitoring bitcoin price, when bitcoin price climb back as high as befor the price was down
Sell it maybe you can get much between that trading

mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

There are a lot of ways to earn Bitcoin and this is one of the advantages that only top cryptocurrencies have. You can gain or earn bitcoin in a variety of ways and all of those ways also have different transactions speeds on how long will you get the payment via Bitcoin. You can always mine and use faucets to earn Bitcoin. This process will be slow and will take some time to earn your first fair value but if you keep doing it daily and earn daily bonus, they will give you larger payouts in the next following days. You can also join weekly campaigns that will pay you thru Bitcoin and this will one of the fastest way to earn Bitcoin. You can also offer the skills you have in the Services section of this forum and let them pay you thru Bitcoin (Make Signatures or offer them you Programming Skills). You can also join Bounty Campaigns in which you can get larger sum of Bitcoin but it will take time because you will need to wait for the Bounty Program to finish.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

yes your right full member will be able to know that. which question is only for the newbie like me.
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

There is no quick job and you have to earn a lot of money. To earn some bitcoin, if you do not have the capital, you have to spend time to accumulate, after enough capital you bring capital to invest. If you have the initial capital, you invest and wait for bitcoin to grow. Still, the desire for a quick bitcoin is impossible. Wish you can make more bitcoin in the future.
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

The fastest way is the legitimate way. Join signature campaigns bounties. There, you will earn bitcoins, (etherium is wallet used by many of them) just by posting  and promoting them.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:53:59 PM

Fastest way to get money on bitcoin?

Step 1: Earn fiat(USD/PHP/SGD/etc)
Step 2: Buy BTC using fiat
Step 3: profit?(probably)

Wow. Didn't even notice that OP is a full member. This just proves how important the new merit system is huh?

Before the merit system as I remember there are people here who have been selling accounts with high ranks right? Maybe this account was just bought and the owner has no idea what's in here. Even a newbie here can gain knowledge here in just few days if they read useful information for beginners how much more for a full member? Unless the account was just bought and it is unbelievable that you did not learn anything from the start until you became a full member.

There are no fast way to earn money on bitcoin. There are many risks involved that's why patience is the most important behavior a bitcoiner should have.

macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

There is no fast way, you want something unreal. In this case the main endurance and calmness.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

We should know nothing in this world get your want in easy way, f youi want to get more earning using bitcoin for the fastest waay.

But anyway try to work in day trading but need also a big capital to earn more profits upto 5 percent interest on your capital. But always remember have risk if not skills in this field, one of the fastest way to earn bitcoin as profits gambling but i can't like it is because have a 50/50 risk of your money and you can got with nothing including your capital investment.

sakib.bro

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

The fastest way is the legitimate way. Join signature campaigns bounties. There, you will earn bitcoins, (etherium is wallet used by many of them) just by posting  and promoting them.

from where i can get this campaign???
and how to join them.... im new on this forum so plz help me
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

Purchase bitcoin with your salary ( just consider like you invest gold with your income )

Gambling ?
I don't think so since holding bitcoin consider as "gambling" since it has the risk

Trading ?
Well, stock exchange the most reasonable trading , unlike bitcoin trading since it's value depend on supply and demand !

Smiley
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

You know focus on forum boards and then when you have enough you can buy when the time is low and sell when it's high even if it doesn't skip much and is close to the value you can still make profit.
No matter how low it is trading always earns.
Don't focus on other things it's simply a waste of time..
Just..focus on the signature Campaigns because there is no way that you can find .. that's more efficient than this.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

There are many way to get bitcoins, such us joining bounties, after the bounty sell it, also if you have capital start day trading because it is the most easiest way to earn bitcoin. Buy low and sell high instant profit, and lastly try to invest to trusted ICO.
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:03:35 PM

You can join some sig campaign or bounty and have a high rate of being accepted and maybe a higher amount to also. But with your "newbie" mentality. Maybe you dont know the system here in the forum and second is, you bought it and only need and want here in the forum was to earn money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: