Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Public Sale] DAEX | The World's Most Reliable Clearing Ecosystem  (Read 13413 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

it seems like good idea although it's not clear to me yet, I think need to write whitepaper and do some research to get it, but main idea is that DAEX will work as a bridge that connects cryptocurrency trading exchanges. Anyway I interested in your airdrop and hope to get some free coin.

Same here buddy, I'm looking forward for their airdrop which for sure It will add on on for the popularity of this project. Also, as I started read their white paper it's very convincing which you can attract. Hoping for some updates on this project as this project is in developmental process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

it seems like good idea although it's not clear to me yet, I think need to write whitepaper and do some research to get it, but main idea is that DAEX will work as a bridge that connects cryptocurrency trading exchanges. Anyway I interested in your airdrop and hope to get some free coin.

Same here buddy, I'm looking forward for their airdrop which for sure It will add on on for the popularity of this project. Also, as I started read their white paper it's very convincing which you can attract. Hoping for some updates on this project as this project is in developmental process.
Well, I don't think having airdrop is necessary to promote this project because if the project is so good and convincing for sure airdrop is not needed anymore.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

Well, I don't think having airdrop is necessary to promote this project because if the project is so good and convincing for sure airdrop is not needed anymore.
It just an opinion. There are so many ways to entertain a project, and airdrop is the one who can give big impact to this project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:30:04 AM

The airdrop is a good chance to accumulate a huge number of members for the telegram group but will there be bounty program as well? I think utilizing the group will will have a huge impact on marketing the token/coin.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:51:13 AM

Interesting project, is there a bounty company here? I would love to join, I like investment coins. I think the developer is interested in promoting the coin.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:57:09 AM

I hope that with such projects all the maintenance of the digital currency will become safe and it will be possible to operate with large amounts and not be afraid of hacking to save savings. Therefore, on the shoulders of developers, a greater responsibility for the execution of plans

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:51:50 AM

DAEX is an open and decentralized clearing ecosystem for cryptocurrencies and a bridge that connects cryptocurrency
trading exchanges

And what on earth is that even supposed to me. Sounds like overcomplicated jargon that they're using to make it out sound interesting to people. IDK what it even does
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:15:58 AM

People around here in the crypto currency community are really looking for a safe ang trustworthy project just like this DAEX, Which is a decentralized clearing ecosystem for crypto currencies. I am also sure that this project will attract more people, users and investors because the DAEX airdrop is much more organized compared to other that participants will be really catch to participates.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

if what I understood is right, then this can be a solution for protecting investors from hackers and also from exchange owners  who run away with investors cryptocurrencies.

So u want to keep the investor cryptocurrencies not in exchanges but in blockchain while trading ?
IrkQ

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

Thank you, joined Wink
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

A good idea and a nice young team, but I think for promotion on the Internet you need a full bounty company.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:49:17 AM

A good idea and a nice young team, but I think for promotion on the Internet you need a full bounty company.
A bounty really grabs the attention for DAEX but before we go for bounty there is no form to fill for AIRDROP, dev need to work on it where there should be a tracking process or a sheet available but we could not see any form/sheet with DAEX.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:33:25 AM

There are many questions as this project is relatively new and is not very well known and may have a negative feedback some many of the people, but I think that this is a major project and will take time to build itself and then it can be and I am repeating that it may be successful if right amount of time and work is put in it.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

That's right they will need a good and professional bounty campaign manager to handle those stuff. Like signature campaign that will be paid in BTC.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

That's right they will need a good and professional bounty campaign manager to handle those stuff. Like signature campaign that will be paid in BTC.
True, the team looks really great. The project has a nice objective it'll surely catch eyes once people start recognizing it. For that they'll need great promotion and advertising. Which will be only possible with hiring of right members and giving them a good pay. Even signature campaigns should have something that'll attract people to their project!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

The campaign of generosity must necessarily be, in my opinion. Since this gives an opportunity to attract a large number of people to the DAEX project. I hope the developers are already thinking about this issue and soon we will be able to participate in this generosity.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

This project is interestin, but what I see for the moment after reading their website - it's very similar to many other projects that are currently on the market. So can any of you show me something that definitely distinguishes this project from others? How is it better?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

If they really wanted to make their platform popular they should really offer a bounty program because we already know this is the most effective way of advertising the platform. Especially these days that social media are now started to banned ICO due to some are scamming people. So, the chance of the platform to be recognize is to have a bounty program like signature campaign.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

A bounty really grabs the attention for DAEX but before we go for bounty there is no form to fill for AIRDROP, dev need to work on it where there should be a tracking process or a sheet available but we could not see any form/sheet with DAEX.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_GXOrS-IKU6bp6nOwbSKzeUpV81aLoooyavvWcOGLW4ZKpg/viewform This is the link to the form for their AIRDROP but the thing is it doesn't have any text field for wallet address. That is what confused me, although it has an email so maybe you will be notice in email for the aidrop soon.
Thats seems a little wierd for an airdrop application form not to include an eth address field, maybe this is just a whitelist form so that they can notify members when they will launch thier airdrop.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

There are many questions as this project is relatively new and is not very well known and may have a negative feedback some many of the people, but I think that this is a major project and will take time to build itself and then it can be and I am repeating that it may be successful if right amount of time and work is put in it.
The most of modern people is spoilt as well they radically do not see problems connected with environment and I do not think naturally about their correction. The founders this project want to correct some natural problems, at least on minimum. So, that all at them will turn out, than more difficulties, that in future better after their decision.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: