Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:02:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Public Sale] DAEX | The World's Most Reliable Clearing Ecosystem  (Read 13418 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

DAEX ecosystem is composed of a clearing service that is based on distributed ledger technology, centralized
exchanges and user wallets
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:10:23 PM

Those who are part of the airdrop should actually consider themselves lucky for getting a token like this for free and it would be important to even hold. This is a very interesting project that would blaze in the long run having something very useful for the community, an open and decentralized clearing and settlement ecosystem for all cryptocurrency exchanges.
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:33:49 PM

Those who are part of the airdrop should actually consider themselves lucky for getting a token like this for free and it would be important to even hold. This is a very interesting project that would blaze in the long run having something very useful for the community, an open and decentralized clearing and settlement ecosystem for all cryptocurrency exchanges.
Yes, a smart bounty hunter will always store the tokens which they get in the airdrop of DAEX as this tokens will surely value very high in the future and can give you great income from it. Once the project is launched and the tokens hit the exchange the value of this tokens will rapidly increase and this airdrop tokens will be worth large value.

Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:25:55 PM

DAEX ecosystem is composed of a clearing service that is based on distributed ledger technology, centralized
It is quite common where even people think what is the real need for clearing house in crypto world and their bounty program is really interesting where we can join for the round 2 and they allocated 20000 DAEX tokens.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:04:39 PM

I hope i don't late for join their airdrop because 20000 DAX Tokens will be allocated to the Round 2 to randomly selected 1000 users. Very fair!
Oh, tell me please, is the airdrop already over? I try to have coins of different stock exchanges and as I understand the company's bounty will not.
No you're wrong. Airdrop is now open, you can take part in it. Just keep in mind that it is open only for the first 1000 users. I hope you have time to participate.
There are lots of people that is looking for an airdrops so this project also have this kind opportunity for the lots of people and I was glad to know about this. DAEX is a good project for the community so, hopefully this will come into a better and successful future ahead.
Having an airdrop can boost the community of this project quickly, but i think there is something wrong with their airdrop. I hope my thoughts are wrong, still looking forward to receive an airdrop for this project.
Not all participants in airdrop can receive a token because as what I understand they randomly select the participants. Lucky for you if you will receive soon about their token.

I really hope that this project will open again an airdrop because a lot of early supporters should also receive a free coins so that they will continue to hold it and support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cryptoair32

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:12:23 PM

I hope that daex will launch another airdrop soon because thier first is only limited to 500 qualified applicants and unfortunately I wasnt able to submit my application.
Would really cost. Indeed 500 places for such huge and rather famous project very little and to participate would like more person. Indeed often no-name projects grant free tokens much to lot of people, at least 2000 and above.
Although only 500 are accepted in the Airdrop campaign, it was a success since the telegram group raised a number of members and continuously growing.
Is it free to get tokens with only 500 seats? Do I understand correctly? If so, it is very small for such a big project!
I hope they are going to make a second part of the airdrop or maybe a bounty campaign? I'd love to see some Bounty tasks.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

Just joined the airdrop, and looking forward to getting the notification about the distribution. Looks like its gonna be a great project.How does it work, i mean DAEX decentralization?
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:29:28 PM

Just joined the airdrop, and looking forward to getting the notification about the distribution. Looks like its gonna be a great project.How does it work, i mean DAEX decentralization?

DAEX aim to separate digital assets from transaction data and release a new model of clearing and settelment which will in turn solve all the safety and trust problems surrounding the cryptocurrency market.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:43:35 PM

Yeah, this project makes me amazed due to their features and platforms that can attract many users as well as users on this project. I hope that their have another round on their airdrop as I believe this can habe a great future as this project is in the developmental stage of promotion.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:38:19 AM

I hope i don't late for join their airdrop because 20000 DAX Tokens will be allocated to the Round 2 to randomly selected 1000 users. Very fair!
Oh, tell me please, is the airdrop already over? I try to have coins of different stock exchanges and as I understand the company's bounty will not.
No you're wrong. Airdrop is now open, you can take part in it. Just keep in mind that it is open only for the first 1000 users. I hope you have time to participate.
There are lots of people that is looking for an airdrops so this project also have this kind opportunity for the lots of people and I was glad to know about this. DAEX is a good project for the community so, hopefully this will come into a better and successful future ahead.
Having an airdrop can boost the community of this project quickly, but i think there is something wrong with their airdrop. I hope my thoughts are wrong, still looking forward to receive an airdrop for this project.
Not all participants in airdrop can receive a token because as what I understand they randomly select the participants. Lucky for you if you will receive soon about their token.

Well I'm not lucky enough to be selected for the free airdrops. But still I will continue to promote the project. And hopefully there platform will be recognize by many potential investors.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:54:18 AM

It pause me when i expected there is no public sale and DAEX is having donations in exchange for DAX and the minimum donation is 50 ETH now  Shocked Roll Eyes and they are going to accept smaller donations on March. If everything is gained through donations will there be a sale ?
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:27:16 AM

It pause me when i expected there is no public sale and DAEX is having donations in exchange for DAX and the minimum donation is 50 ETH now  Shocked Roll Eyes and they are going to accept smaller donations on March. If everything is gained through donations will there be a sale ?
There might be more updates in DAEX and they are having a huge airdrops with more than 20000 DAX tokens and huge participants are hitting the platform and actively participating.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:38:34 AM

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:05:09 AM

There might be more updates in DAEX and they are having a huge airdrops with more than 20000 DAX tokens and huge participants are hitting the platform and actively participating.
Wow, the airdrops of this project is really a huge one! I want to join. But is it still available to participate in the aordrop of DAEX. Furthermore, this is a great more for the DAEX project because it will attract more people and surely they will find this project interesting as a decentralized clearing ecosystem for crypto currencies.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:00:46 AM

I think this is the right decision and the developers, with a good promotion of the project on the Internet, will be able to raise sufficient amounts.
mokeyking

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:10:24 AM

There are no form that ETH address.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

I really hope that this project will open again an airdrop because a lot of early supporters should also receive a free coins so that they will continue to hold it and support the project.

what if you join the second airdrop and get 10.000 DAEX Coins, when the coins after ICO and after getting listed in exchanges not even 1 cent worth?
They did not yet clarified properly how they are going to solve the safety problems in cryptocurrency world.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

Well I'm not lucky enough to be selected for the free airdrops. But still I will continue to promote the project. And hopefully there platform will be recognize by many potential investors.

Same here it doesnt mean that just because we are not included on the airdrop we dont have to support this project anymore. We have more opportunities if Daex ico succeeded guys.
If you stop believing and aupporting Daex then it's your loss. Many opportunities and more airdrop will be given if the project succeed. Also the airdrop is random by using algorithms, so let just try our luck next time and continue to support Daex.
I agree with you bud, There will be many more opportunities and it'll be there loss who leaves now. It is based on luck there is nothing we can do. We'll just have to wait and support the platform.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

I agree with statement but I think that it's already too late to join now because there are only 1st 1000 users which will be able to participate and I think it's done already
I think only few lucky people will receive a reward at the end of the Airdrop. They will still randomly choose whom to give a rewards. I joined airdrops before and this kind of system is pretty common.
Yes that's right. Often meet such conditions Airdrop, Therefore it is better to try your luck and wait for the distribution of tokens. Suddenly you are lucky  Wink
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

Wow, the airdrops of this project is really a huge one! I want to join. But is it still available to participate in the aordrop of DAEX. Furthermore, this is a great more for the DAEX project because it will attract more people and surely they will find this project interesting as a decentralized clearing ecosystem for crypto currencies.
Feel free to join the airdrops, who knows you may have a free token just by filling up some data needed. Airdrop is good way of advertising the platform especially it is still new. With this kind of strategy, their will be more token holders and because they have token, they will normally check the ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: