Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][TOKENSALE]🔥 ★ Bond Film Platform ★  (Read 646 times)
AlexPavl (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:54:41 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 01:23:41 PM by AlexPavl

Bond Film Platform
A blockchain-based streaming and crowdinvesting platform for the film and video industry

BOND IS: A VIDEO STREAMING PLATFORM  + CROWDINVESTING + FAIR REVENUE DISTRIBUTION

OUR BOUNTY PROGRAM

TO TAKE PART IN THE PRIVATE SALE ON SPECIAL CONDITIONS - email us at contact@bond.pm

SOCIAL: TELEGRAM / SUPPORT FORUM / BLOG

WHY BOND?

THE CURRENT ECONOMIC MODEL OF THE FILM AND VIDEO INDUSTRY IS OUTDATED

BOND GIVES:
To content creators  - a place to find investors for their projects, stream videos and collect fair revenues from subscription fees
To the users -  a place to invest and gain profit, while supporting films and series they like
To the audiences - access to premium content, selected not by the executives of big platform, but by the crowd itself
To the video and streaming industry - a new, decentralized business model, based on blockchain

HOW DOES IT WORK? VERY SIMPLE!

READ THE WHITE PAPER

Creators publish their content on a platform. Users pay subscription fees. The fees are split between all creators based on our fair content rating formula. BOND gets only a small commission.

At the same time, creators run investment campaign for pilots, films, or full series seasons. Any user can become an investor. When the project is produced, the platform will automatically split the revenues between creators and investors, based on the amount they have invested in the project.

ALL TRANSACTIONS ON BOND ARE MADE IN BFP - OUR OWN CRYPTOCURRENCY

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vels
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

Hurray!

Go, Go, Bond! Smiley

Bond Film Platform - The Decentralized Economy for Film and Video Industry
lilac835

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Chinese Translator

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:02:31 PM

OUR BOUNTY PROGRAM
can not open it

vels
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

The Bounty program is being finalized and we will update the link in a day or two.

Thank you for your interest and hope to see you on our Bounty Program soon ! )

vels
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

The Bounty program is available here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3023918

The information in the post will be updated soon.

anigoweb

Activity: 364
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

Why in bounty program does not specify percentages for twitter, facebook, etc. ?
vels
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

The bounty is allocated in stakes and will be converted to tokens at the end of ICO.

You can click CLAIM button to read the bounty rules for each media channel or browse our BCT thread for detailed rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3023918

anigoweb

Activity: 364
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:43:43 PM

The bounty is allocated in stakes and will be converted to tokens at the end of ICO.

You can click CLAIM button to read the bounty rules for each media channel or browse our BCT thread for detailed rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3023918

So first I need to register, if I understand correctly on the site ...
And another question...why I can not read the PDF "white paper", but first subscribe to the newsletter. You did not think that this could scare off investors?
vels
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:48:24 PM

And another question...why I can not read the PDF "white paper", but first subscribe to the newsletter. You did not think that this could scare off investors?

I think you're right. This is something that will be fixed asap and whitepaper will be freely available without any prerequisites.

Thanks for your contribution!

vels
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

I think you're right. This is something that will be fixed asap and whitepaper will be freely available without any prerequisites.

Done, whitepaper is available for download without registration.

Enjoy it ! )

orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

Streaming and crowding platform for the film and video industry. A question about copyright. How do you check a content uploaded by a user claiming to be the owner and the creator? Is there a system integrated in this platform in terms of checking the claimed content?

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
vels
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

Streaming and crowding platform for the film and video industry. A question about copyright. How do you check a content uploaded by a user claiming to be the owner and the creator? Is there a system integrated into this platform in terms of checking the claimed content?

Since we're building a platform for premium content, the registration process for Authors and Teams will require KYC and background check. They will also have to submit their previous works and where they published them: youtube, Vimeo, film festivals, etc.
So on the one hand, all our premium subscribers will be sure that they will not see any illegal or low-quality content, on the other hand, the authors will have to be careful with what they publish. If they break the rules, they will be blocked and it will be very hard for them to get back on our platform.

Our Whitepaper details in on page 23:

----
Any registered user can become an Author on our platform, start publishing content
and creating crowdinvesting campaigns.

Our team will perform the KYC​ (K​now Y​our C​lient) procedure for each author,
learning about their career, works, portfolio, the content they want to publish on our
platform and which campaigns they plan to run.

Additionally, each Content Proposal campaign that this author may create will have
to pass through our due diligence process. We check that description and materials
of the campaign are in line with acceptable moral principles, are not considered
antisocial, are not frauds or projects that contain hate speech, that campaign is not
trying to trick the user in any way and that all information is accurate. We also assist
authors in making their campaign more appealing, honest and realistic.

We will prepare detailed guidelines and tutorials for our authors, which will help them
organize and launch their campaign quickly and efficiently.
----

GeorgVII

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:11:24 PM

What’s price per token for the token sale?
bondpm

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

What’s price per token for the token sale?
The initial token price will be $0.10 or 10 US cents.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:41:46 PM

The platform is great for the content creators.
And it's true that they are being underpaid especially for the creators that really produce good quality contents.
And it's high time that they will be paid according to their contributions.
But the problem here is that many content creators need to learn first the crypto and how it works.
So have you at least tap one of them and get feedback how they think about your platform?
I'm curious how they will react such platform like this.

P.S. I thought of bond007 when I read your title thread. That's a nice catchphrase here.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:13:01 AM

Mm... I adore cinema movies very strongly. I like a subject. It is possible to consider that I two hands for only for. I will surely join this company slightly later, and before it it is necessary to study with the command and in general the purposes in more detail.
vels
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

And it's true that they are being underpaid especially for the creators that really produce good quality contents.
But the problem here is that many content creators need to learn first the crypto and how it works.
So have you at least tap one of them and get feedback how they think about your platform?

P.S. I thought of bond007 when I read your title thread. That's a nice catchphrase here.

If you check our whitepaper, you will see that it goes and talks specifically about connecting the Film world with the crypto world.  Creators will be able to receive funds collected during the crowdinvesting campaign either in crypto or in fiat, as they choose. Because we will be providing royalty agreements for both the creators and crowdinvestors.

All the filmmakers, script writers, festivals, actors, animators, producers, etc, that we have been in contact with just love the idea and the project.
It is now time for the crypto community to join the party)

You can see my presentation on Berlinale that I did recently and see the reaction of the audience. I was surrounded by film people after the pitch and bombarded by their question and words of support.

In my view - the market is ready for the new economy.

etherchik

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

What are the bounty ‘stakes’?
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

Why had you decided to use blockchain for your project? Only to make it decentralized?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

If you check our whitepaper, you will see that it goes and talks specifically about connecting the Film world with the crypto world.  Creators will be able to receive funds collected during the crowdinvesting campaign either in crypto or in fiat, as they choose. Because we will be providing royalty agreements for both the creators and crowdinvestors.

All the filmmakers, script writers, festivals, actors, animators, producers, etc, that we have been in contact with just love the idea and the project.
It is now time for the crypto community to join the party)

You can see my presentation on Berlinale that I did recently and see the reaction of the audience. I was surrounded by film people after the pitch and bombarded by their question and words of support.

In my view - the market is ready for the new economy.

I just hope that your project goes well so they will be rightfully compensated with their talent, time and effort.
Many are being overused by the industry but very few reap the laurels.
They just need to be educated with crypto usage and how they can fully utilize the benefits of crypto.
Because most of them are still new with this. They can hear or read the news everyday regarding cryptocurrencies, yet, very few know how to really trade or use altcoins, tokens or assets.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: