Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 07:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Masternode of making prices soar ???  (Read 106 times)
MuhNofa (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

as we know by the Masternode of a coin can be very expensive as for example Dash coin. the question is whether all the coins that have the Masternode feature will be big like Dash if Many Masternode hodler?
Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

as we know by the Masternode of a coin can be very expensive as for example Dash coin. the question is whether all the coins that have the Masternode feature will be big like Dash if Many Masternode hodler?
No but the developer can make it anytime they want, masternode reward actually a block reward from mining. Masternode coin will be very popular in 2018. Honestly, actually I think hold masternode or pos coin is a good way of investments. There arecmany ICO which provide opportunity for us to run masternode with low price.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
MuhNofa (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

No but the developer can make it anytime they want, masternode reward actually a block reward from mining. Masternode coin will be very popular in 2018. Honestly, actually I think hold masternode or pos coin is a good way of investments. There arecmany ICO which provide opportunity for us to run masternode with low price.

really I have found a lot of ico who provide Masternode with cheap price but here I only invest in 1 coin that is LoanOrLease (LOL) I buy masternode with a fairly cheap price that is 0.1 btc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: