Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Little known coins with longterm potential  (Read 428 times)
dilpreet111 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

Lets discuss, the relatively little known or not so popular coins, that are showing potential to become major league players in the future. I am jotting down 3 of my discoveries with brief descriptions of each coin, as to why I believe it will grow in strength:-

1. Jetcoin: Korean coin, investing in Sports (Football). I have been tracking this relatively unknown coin & have seen it grow in price & popularity. It has started sponsoring football matches in Korea along with other things. Can be a future gem.
2. TaaS: Among the first crypto funds that invests in Cryptocurrencies and pays dividend each quarter. It works like a mutual fund & in the last 6 months has performed well & paid good returns.
3. DBC (Deep Brain Chain): Nice concept, yet not in the front scene. Working on AI with a solid team.

I personally have faith that all the above coins will be goldmines in the next 2 years.

Whats your selection of hidden gems.
ducnguyen3293

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

I just really like DBC, it looks like it is going right with white paper
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:41:01 PM

I heard only about Deep Brain Chain. I think whether it is worth buying it, I did not decide. I do not know about the rest, I'll study. Thank you.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

for my cappacity was unknown until it grew in 100 times last january. it did cost 80 sat in december and 3100 sat in january. Tnanks to overall the price is now tasty enough for buying and there is the chance to take a part in second round of ICO in 1 week. This coin has huge longterm potential.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

Are you think of potential in terms of the technical merits of the coin? Or are you thinking of a potenial in a price rise?

If it is the second, then concentrate on coins that have built a community and is marketing itself well.

The reason why Ethereum is more successful than Bitshares (which also does smart contracts) is because Ether marketed itself brilliantly during the period when Mike Hearn resigned from bitcoin and BTC was having lots of internal difficulties. They even managed to get a positive article written about them in the New York Times in 2015.

Ether's success is more down to the marketing than to technical merit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Minotus

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

This is the first time i've heard about this coins I didn't know about them. But i will study, thank you. It's really good to find promising coins early. I think kin and espers are this kind of coins. Their prizes is very low but they have growth potential. You can get huge profit from them if you can wait patiently.

breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

for my cappacity was unknown until it grew in 100 times last january. it did cost 80 sat in december and 3100 sat in january. Tnanks to overall the price is now tasty enough for buying and there is the chance to take a part in second round of ICO in 1 week. This coin has huge longterm potential.
I completely agree and they even keep releasing working product examples, demos etc. They are working with nvidia as partner if I am not wrong. It is one of the most ambitious projects in the market.

Volant

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:37:50 PM

I think DBC will be huge in the future
btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

I have not heard of the 3 coins that you specified in the OP. I am going to check them out soon.

As for me, I would say, MBRS & NIO Smiley

Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:56:12 PM

Lets discuss, the relatively little known or not so popular coins, that are showing potential to become major league players in the future. I am jotting down 3 of my discoveries with brief descriptions of each coin, as to why I believe it will grow in strength:-

1. Jetcoin: Korean coin, investing in Sports (Football). I have been tracking this relatively unknown coin & have seen it grow in price & popularity. It has started sponsoring football matches in Korea along with other things. Can be a future gem.
2. TaaS: Among the first crypto funds that invests in Cryptocurrencies and pays dividend each quarter. It works like a mutual fund & in the last 6 months has performed well & paid good returns.
3. DBC (Deep Brain Chain): Nice concept, yet not in the front scene. Working on AI with a solid team.

I personally have faith that all the above coins will be goldmines in the next 2 years.

Whats your selection of hidden gems.

I would not say that they will be gold coins, they are not as promising as you think, in general I think in a year or two years a lot of coins will disappear and really leaders will remain.

EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:12:55 PM

GLOBCOIN: Tokenized currency baskets on their crypto platform (Token sale now open)
www.globcoin.io
masonrycrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:44:44 AM

Original Crypto Coin is built for free and to create awareness about scam coins and educating people on how to use cryptos safetly
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:16:07 AM

I'm betting on Cardano (ADA)!I bought these altcoins about two weeks ago!During this time,they have not grown,and even sagged in price!But I think they have prospects in the future!

mattoc59

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:20:55 AM

Look into HDG .. Great project...low coin supply..It's going to $100!
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:38:36 AM

If things go to plan with SAFEX, I cannot see any reason why i will ever sell, due to the longterm (forever) dividend stream that will come from the marketplace commissions, once everything is up and running.  There's still a ways to go to get there, but the key word in the OP is "potential".

SAFEX
- privacy coin
- The new blockchain will feature an anonymous marketplace.
- initial airdrop of Safex Cash to tokenholders (to seed the marketplace)
- Safex Cash will be mined via Cryptonight algo
- Marketplace fees will be 5%, which will be distributed to token holders as a dividend (if tokens are staked)
- voting rights
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:43:31 AM

As I understand, TAAS had good results also because of whole market's growth. Let's see how it will works next period, but I like TAAS, too, but waiting maybe a little better price.
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:21:37 AM

2 years is a long time and I think there will be so many changes going on, like regulation, technology, market, etc.
for me this is too horrible, maybe I prefer to invest into altcoin that has a large community and a favorite of many people to hold.
RichT_

Activity: 24
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

CBX:- Bullion is my tip. Low marketcap and supply and loads of cool stuff on their roadmap this year.
yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:22:46 AM

Not sure, if its little known, but I see great potential for long-term success in VLB. They might change the entire car industry, if given a chance.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

I can say oax is one of little known coins, though it has a great project. It actually extended all of its bounty campaigns but probably when they launch the exchange, it will make 10-20x  Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: