Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:17:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TycheCash - Cash on the Tyche Network  (Read 29102 times)
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:42:13 AM

And anyways even if it takes a good effort to get the next block , its worth it seeing that mining is still cheaper than exchange rate .
I think it might be right time to send official listing request to stocks.exchange to bring TycheCash there.
Total daily volume in Altex.exchange has been very low in the last few days (weeks, more exactly).
I am waiting to see your stance on Stocks.exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dumedoiiph

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

And anyways even if it takes a good effort to get the next block , its worth it seeing that mining is still cheaper than exchange rate .
Nevertheless, over shot period of time, difficulty will rocket up and mining will become less profitable than today.

In addition, the website of TycheCash project temporarily down? What's happened? under-maintenance or something wrong?
Will it back soon?
fbastage2

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

the coin is clearly worth below 1 sat, and there is virtually no trading of it at 1 sat. 

Find another exchange site that will let it trade at sub-sat market rates or there will never be sufficient activity and interest for this to grow.
cuongnguyen0540

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

Are there plans to list Tyche in an exchange in the future?
iphmpmt

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

the coin is clearly worth below 1 sat, and there is virtually no trading of it at 1 sat. 

Find another exchange site that will let it trade at sub-sat market rates or there will never be sufficient activity and interest for this to grow.

Please keep calm and wait patiently to see great product released by TycheCash team. After future releases, the coin will fly, not above 1 sat, but can fly over 30 satoshi and around this point.
redghostvn

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:32:03 AM

Can you give me a bit more details about what's going on with TycheCash project, please.
tychecoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:37:41 PM

Can you give me a bit more details about what's going on with TycheCash project, please.

It will be announced very soon with the ICO announcement of Tychecoin .
tychecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

How about current stability of TycheCash network?
Have you had plans for adjustments on TycheCash difficulty algorithm?

Project is very stable , the more the number of miners more stable it will become . Currently the network is adjusting good even a drop of 90% hash rate . Definitely at 90%  drop in hash rate will take time to get the next block , that is not a problem .

Difficulty algo has already been modified to fast adjusting difficulty . We do not plan to change the hashing algo , it will remain cryptonight .
tychecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

Its not ICO of TycheCash , which is decentralized minable currency free of any control , it will be of Tychecoin which is holding token of TycheNexT project of BlockchainNeXT OÜ , Estonia
tranquynhtien

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:01:10 AM

Its not ICO of TycheCash , which is decentralized minable currency free of any control , it will be of Tychecoin which is holding token of TycheNexT project of BlockchainNeXT OÜ , Estonia

Would you mind giving me link to original source related to TycheNexT project, please.
I would like to find out more about this one before deciding to invest more money into TycheCash project.
Thanks.
neverman1

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:55:01 AM

Hello,

I got troubles with your coin ...

I mined nearly 1.2 M, but only 615k received in my wallet ... the pool shows me that everything is paid.
The pool is tycheus.youpool.io
my wallet is 9Gf3wpRbSrDjGTUxK1mu8RMFuvyJCMS9QefBf8eAwhhfDsA8GEeUEXAMwbFKQhdtaQW2FtyC78YKhMM qi2zwqRwiC5xrmAg

The youpool support stopped communication 2 days ago. I need help

Here is a screenshot: https://prnt.sc/jrg0e8
neverman1

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

... in continue to missing coins, youpool team replied about the problem:

youpool : Not sure why... maybe the pool is forked when paying out.
me: I suppose, you will fix it and will send me missing coins?
youpool : No, you should have recieved your coin after the pool on the right mainchain. All the valid coins has been sent you. When folk, the pool sent you 1000, which is not valid. When the pool on the right chain, the pool sent you another 1000 coins. Your wallet shows 1000 coins, however the pool mining webpage shows 2000. So, you should have receievd the coins you mined.
me: Who have to restore mined coins?
youpool : The coins sent when the pool on the wrong chain have been invalid. So, no one has those coins.
me: This sounds like robbery, the pool shoes paid coin .... This can happen on everything i mine on your pools
youpool : Sorry, it only happened in this pool....because only tyche always fork...

So could you tell me what a hell I'm calculating when the pool is on wrong chain, who gives this wrong chain ? Who is responsible for non paid mined coins ?
I suppose that everybody understand that this could happens on every miner using youpool or Tyche ? Have no control here, and respect to the miners. I think this you are calling "SCAM" pool or coin?

DEV, I suppose if you think to develop serious coin, you will have serious answers. And still I expect the coins I mined ...
tychecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:32:48 AM

... in continue to missing coins, youpool team replied about the problem:

youpool : Not sure why... maybe the pool is forked when paying out.
me: I suppose, you will fix it and will send me missing coins?
youpool : No, you should have recieved your coin after the pool on the right mainchain. All the valid coins has been sent you. When folk, the pool sent you 1000, which is not valid. When the pool on the right chain, the pool sent you another 1000 coins. Your wallet shows 1000 coins, however the pool mining webpage shows 2000. So, you should have receievd the coins you mined.
me: Who have to restore mined coins?
youpool : The coins sent when the pool on the wrong chain have been invalid. So, no one has those coins.
me: This sounds like robbery, the pool shoes paid coin .... This can happen on everything i mine on your pools
youpool : Sorry, it only happened in this pool....because only tyche always fork...

So could you tell me what a hell I'm calculating when the pool is on wrong chain, who gives this wrong chain ? Who is responsible for non paid mined coins ?
I suppose that everybody understand that this could happens on every miner using youpool or Tyche ? Have no control here, and respect to the miners. I think this you are calling "SCAM" pool or coin?

DEV, I suppose if you think to develop serious coin, you will have serious answers. And still I expect the coins I mined ...

As far as I understood , u lost coins when pool forked , actually that is not loss but part of ur mining cost . As I have suggested all pools to keep eye on forks and switch as soon as possible to main chain , and they are doing it , esp youpool , the official pool , revientios (dont remember correct spelling) . So u will hardly loose a hour or 2 of mining .
Now regarding fork , u (or any one ) can fork even bitcoin and if anyone keeps mining on the forked chain they are mining something else not the original coin . So u cant expect payment of original coin for the forked coins . And if suppose u didn't fork but u kept mining on different chain , its definitely not ur fault but that cost u will have to bear and u should count that in ur cost of mining .
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

I have some question, which was not answered after the quick review of the site:
1. What algo do you use for this coin?
2. Do you have any roadmap?
3. How this coin is connected with ERC-20? "register on http://tychecoin.com and after that DM your ERC20 address for
 getting TycheCoin on Discord"

mss1908

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

I have some question, which was not answered after the quick review of the site:
1. What algo do you use for this coin?
2. Do you have any roadmap?
3. How this coin is connected with ERC-20? "register on http://tychecoin.com and after that DM your ERC20 address for
 getting TycheCoin on Discord"

Tychecoin is at present ERC20 token which was allocated to those who deposited tychecash (50 million : 1111p tychecoin). At present Tychecoin is not mine-able. An ICO is in the office soon within this month for tychecoin where public will be offered tychecoin (or another coin which would be most probably mineable). All present tychecoin would be converted into the new coin.

The registration at tychecoin.com was for those who wanted to convert their tychecash (mineable cryptonight coin) into tychecoin. The lat date for same was 31 May 2017.
GoldKimber

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:53:21 AM

Hello.  I wanted to write the Tyche Cash dev on here and let them know that our blockchain is in trouble right now.  It seems we have many bad blocks starting at at least 71076 with invalid timestamps.  There are many bad blocks with this bad UTC time, which is currently running about 2 hours into the future.  This is hosing up many of the mining pools who are ignoring current mining stats and going hours now without finding any new blocks...  but blocks are being found.... just in the future... 

Have a look at this conversation:
https://discordapp.com/channels/450838608442818573/450880447220809758

Please see what you can do and let us know if we can provide any data to assist.

Thanks

GoldKimber
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:39:29 AM

As far as I understood , u lost coins when pool forked , actually that is not loss but part of ur mining cost . As I have suggested all pools to keep eye on forks and switch as soon as possible to main chain , and they are doing it , esp youpool , the official pool , revientios (dont remember correct spelling) . So u will hardly loose a hour or 2 of mining .
Now regarding fork , u (or any one ) can fork even bitcoin and if anyone keeps mining on the forked chain they are mining something else not the original coin . So u cant expect payment of original coin for the forked coins . And if suppose u didn't fork but u kept mining on different chain , its definitely not ur fault but that cost u will have to bear and u should count that in ur cost of mining .
How about plans and current progresses to bring TycheCash coin to other exchanges?
Altex has shown bad signals on their operations with ETNX fast delisting procedure.
I don't think it is good signal of good, reliable exchange.

tychecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

Mining should be stopped immediately, there is patch coming with fork at block 70000, all the blocks after block 70000 are with invalid timestamp, normal users will be unaffected as all blocks mined after 70010 have invalid timestamp and have been deleberately done by the attack . But again I would like to reiterate, if pool hash had been distributed and had sufficient hash rate , this thing would not have happened.
Hello.  I wanted to write the Tyche Cash dev on here and let them know that our blockchain is in trouble right now.  It seems we have many bad blocks starting at at least 71076 with invalid timestamps.  There are many bad blocks with this bad UTC time, which is currently running about 2 hours into the future.  This is hosing up many of the mining pools who are ignoring current mining stats and going hours now without finding any new blocks...  but blocks are being found.... just in the future... 

Please see what you can do and let us know if we can provide any data to assist.

Thanks

GoldKimber
GoldKimber

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

Mining should be stopped immediately, there is patch coming with fork at block 70000, all the blocks after block 70000 are with invalid timestamp, normal users will be unaffected as all blocks mined after 70010 have invalid timestamp and have been deleberately done by the attack . But again I would like to reiterate, if pool hash had been distributed and had sufficient hash rate , this thing would not have happened.

Thanks

GoldKimber

So what steps do you want the community to follow?

I understand we should do the following:
1) Stop Mining Immediately
2) ??
3) ??

When should we return?
Is there anything we need to do on our end to accommodate your fork or remedy?  (any file changes / re-syncing necessary?)
Please just let us know.... would like to try mining Tyche Cash ASAP.

Thanks,
GK
GoldKimber

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:22:27 PM

BTW - I noticed we seem to have a remote peer list with a time delta of -6805  [178.62.70.238:17017]
I see all the other peers seem to match or are of minimal time delta, e.g., -6.

Is -6805 excessive and problematic in anyway?

Is there a way we can exclude this peer list?  Is that advisable?

My apologies in advance if this is just a red herring... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: