Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:51:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find new tokens on exchanges?  (Read 1036 times)
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:19:21 PM

Hello,

how can we find recently listed tokens on exchanges? Coinmarketcap isn`t so fast in listing all exchanges which have recently added a token or coin.

Normally I get informed by the exchanges. I joined also their telegrams and twitters.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:25:35 PM

Hello,

how can we find recently listed tokens on exchanges? Coinmarketcap isn`t so fast in listing all exchanges which have recently added a token or coin.

Normally I get informed by the exchanges. I joined also their telegrams and twitters.

I also part of many exchange's groups but they are alone not enough to find the new tokens listed. I always use the coinmarketcap to find the coin listed on various exchanges.
Some of the exchanges would not increase the default price of coin less than the coinmarketcap value.
If you let me what coin you want to know listed on exchange I can check and help you.
Arabella.Theo

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

Ye crypto tracker is good. Don't rely on coinmarketcap. It's not the most accurate
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

To find out what new tokens are trading on commercial pages you need to follow the social pages of the trade page you are investing in. Channels such as twitter and facebook or website have information about the crypto prepared to trade on these sites.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:42:05 AM

You can join the telegram channels of the exchanges if there is one or follow their twitter accounts. Usually, they will post the newly listed coins in their social media accounts. Some exchanges would give you exact time when you can deposit or withraw the coins and then trade. Usually the ERC-20 tokens are first listed in decentralized exchanges like Etherdelta/Forkdelta and IDEX so you just watch their twitter accounts for announcements. If you want to know the newly listed coins on coinmarketcap, you can use this link https://coinmarketcap.com/new/

shubuh

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:58:06 AM

just follow the token that you want to know which stock exchange
such as in announcement thread, telegram or discord
surely you will find it

Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

Hello,

Look for their telegram groups of the coin or the announcement and updates in their social media if the coins is already listed in an exchange. Also you can find some infos in their website so that you will always be updated. It is better if you include the coins you are looking for in your post.

mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:20:11 AM

Hello,

you should follow the twitter page of the exchange platform you are in because they always post updates on coins recently listed.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
samster

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:06:22 AM

I think the best way to know that is keeping in touch with that token you need to know about.follow it on social media and keep following every exchange you can.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:51:53 AM

just follow the token that you want to know which stock exchange
such as in announcement thread, telegram or discord
surely you will find it
The best thing which can help you in finding the new token on exchanges of your own desire is none other than that of following different sort of trading exchanges quite regularly as this is the only possible way using which you can get to know regarding any such update which can help you in discovering some new tokens and then choosing any of the token which you liked the most.

bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

Join some projects such as telegram, twitter or wabsite, there is a lot of information about the newly emerging coin.They always tell the important info every time teramsuk new coin who want to launch into the market
With some good research, there are some bots on telegram that usually give good and early information on any listed coin or token on some of these exchanges and with those bots you should be fine. There is one I am using presently called crypto hound bot and it is pretty effective than you can even imagine with all the exchanges inclusive, which you can even filter the ones you want to receive notifications for.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

Ye crypto tracker is good. Don't rely on coinmarketcap. It's not the most accurate
Coinmarketcap is even very slow at dropping information on any listed coin since the coin must be trading a certain volume first before it can be listed.

It is understandable though and it is their policy, but for someone who may want a quick notification, it is best to just make use of the social media page of some of these exchanges and enable notification anytime a new stuff is posted on their pages. With that I make use of twitter most of the time.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

To find out what new tokens are trading on commercial pages you need to follow the social pages of the trade page you are investing in. Channels such as twitter and facebook or website have information about the crypto prepared to trade on these sites.
I absolutely agree on the social media pages. The thing is that you cannot get those information fast enough than the exchanges. For instance, before a coin is listed or delisted on bittrex, it is always tweeted on their page first and that gives their users a heads up in that case.

There are also some bots on telegram that helps with that from what I have heard, though I have not tried any of them, but a friend does and it has been useful for him.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

Hello,

Usually coinmarketcap always update but if you want to know a detail when and where token will be listing at exchanger, i think you should reading news about token in telegram or announcement channel. You can reading too in website or official group pages in social media.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

Hello,

That is also my problem before, but now it so easy to solve. First is you need to be updated to all information of that specific project or token( visit their official site or in telegram ) cause they are the only one who will decide where to exchange the token that you want to monitor. Listing token is not as easy as you think, try to hit this link https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/, you can see how to process it.

The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:

- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.
j1hanaudy

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

The ico manager will tell you immediately in the market where their coins will be listed first. You can ask that question when ICO takes place. This is especially important if you're an investor
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

Maybe not yet registered market marketcap so be patient first to wait for coinya enter otherwise we can use other market like elterdelta if in marketcap not sell and menuggu coinya go first so we can sell with price we want.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:48:11 PM

Maybe not yet registered market marketcap so be patient first to wait for coinya enter otherwise we can use other market like elterdelta if in marketcap not sell and menuggu coinya go first so we can sell with price we want.
New tokens posted on commercial sites will be posted on the social networking site of the exchange and the token that you track. To find out more you can contact the project manager you want to join to know more about what their trade plan on the trading floor.

Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:48:26 AM

I also use coinmarketcap.com to find out any exchanges for new tokens. Coinmarketcap.com updates daily to new exchanges. It is easy to use.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:00:34 AM

Hello,

Yeah, joining some of the exchanges social account is always a good way to get information on them as soon as possible. There are also some accounts that can always help with that and if you can do some research to find them, you will be fine. I use some telegram bots to get going most of the time since I always like trading those tokens quickly for some gains but twitter of the exchange of your choice will always suffice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: