Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:10:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find new tokens on exchanges?  (Read 1036 times)
kolfedinew

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

Hmmm - New tokens posted on social networking. To find out more you can contact the project manager you want to join to know more about. I have heard about new platform which going to be launched very soon. They going to put all analytics, ico calendars + tips from guru trades... at one place
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:08:03 PM

Hmmm - New tokens posted on social networking. To find out more you can contact the project manager you want to join to know more about. I have heard about new platform which going to be launched very soon. They going to put all analytics, ico calendars + tips from guru trades... at one place
I guess I know what about you talking - they going to open the school in the august
mountain_hacker

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

It could be interesting - do they use ai
kolfedinew

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

going to
mountain_hacker

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

going to
link please
kolfedinew

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

going to
link please
https://streamity.org/en/
trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

going to
link please
https://streamity.org/en/
u can still grab some coins there - perspective
Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

I think the easiest way to find out whether a coin is listed on the exchange or not by joining in group telegram. here you will know all about the development of coins in the stock.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:32:13 AM

Hello,

how can we find recently listed tokens on exchanges? Coinmarketcap isn`t so fast in listing all exchanges which have recently added a token or coin.

A new token takes a long time to be listed the coinmarket cap. Mostly of it will be listed first ine particularl trading site as per advice by the project manager. You need to be always active in the telegram group to know what the ICO is going on. And their you can also ask them something anything you want to know.
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:34:10 AM

You can directly ask the ico manager, can be through telegram or forum, it's the only way to find out which market they use.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

In addition to tracking the tokens of the project on the telegram, twitter for official information on the process of listing tokens on the exchange floor. You can also refer to coingecko if their smart contract is complete and authentic. It also provides information about the token exchange pages of each project.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

I think the easiest way to find out whether a coin is listed on the exchange or not by joining in group telegram. here you will know all about the development of coins in the stock.
In addition to telegrams, twitter is a continually updated channel of new coins listed on the Exchange. Investors can watch the trading platform of the trading platform to get the new coins listed, and also in the newsletters of the trading floor, there are also announcements of these new coins.
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

I look at https://etherscan.io there first of all there are tokens, only then in a purse. You can also set up to send notifications to the mail when you have them. And where I trade, I look at https://coinmarketcap.com on the "Markets" tab.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:16:50 PM

I look at https://etherscan.io there first of all there are tokens, only then in a purse. You can also set up to send notifications to the mail when you have them. And where I trade, I look at https://coinmarketcap.com on the "Markets" tab.

Thanks for the info.
danyakotletkin2018

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

In the telegram there is an interesting public, there is all the information on the crypt.
Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

I used to watch everything on facebook, now I'm looking for a telegramm.
athlete

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:58:52 PM

To get information on which exchange a token is being traded, I write it to Blockfolio, it shows the entire list on which exchanges are already traded
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:13:45 PM

The new cryptocurrency listed on the exchange will be posted on its website, Twitter and Facebook! You can find the newly listed cryptocurrency by paying attention to this information!
There are also many telegraph groups that will reveal some new cryptocurrency listing information!
wandxx

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

You can check out https://exchange.wandx.co to see latest coins
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

I see some token listed to the market if I see some news if the token already listed to the market. Doing research can really see what token are tradable. New tokens sometimes is good to invest or wait depends on the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: