Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Korea back on track  (Read 402 times)
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:56:38 PM

This is a good news. Korea seemed like a country where so much strict regulations on cryptocurrencies was emphasized. I am in support of regulating cryptocurrencies in order to prevent financial crisis but selfishness must not be involved.
Many will be happy about this development.
It is huge development that we cannot deny that popularity of bitcoin is very good, at the time of investment you will see bitcoin growing, Korea is well known and very highly famous country so if in Korea bitcoin price has become high then the 2nd number is going to be our as in my country as well bitcoin is at demand and people are accepting bitcoin to I think after sometime I will share my new of high price related to bitcoin currency and then I will be happy for my highest profit ever.
igorkupcov3009

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

By classification of the commission on financial crimes at the Ministry of Finance of the USA Bitkoyn is referred to as "decentralized virtual currencies". Often bitcoin is called "crypto currency".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: