Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴[ICO]🔴🔴 MonsterBit - Ready project  (Read 25260 times)
ricardovaldossa

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

wat about github link?? Where can I see that?
The team is on the stage on finalizing of github page. Give them some time
I dont think the github here is not urgently needed as the code here is almost the same with cryptokitties. Check their code Smiley
U are missing the most important point! This project has taken only idea of cryptocitties but it is really different project with more complex infrastructure.
agree with u BUT the code base is the same thats why the question for thq answer about github was correct. it is possible to check the github of cryptokitties
Well, agree  with u though. Nevertheless I also hope that project will have its own github page. It will add some trust to the project
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

What is your budget for promoting per month?any calculations?
nofork_man

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

What is your budget for promoting per month?any calculations?
I think it is very hard to estimate. It is only presale and there is no agressive marketing yet but when it will start, well...seat ur belts guys!) We will fly to the moon!)
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

When the main realese is scheduled? any dates?
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:15:44 PM

Follow the roadmap Sir. it is detailed enough. If u wanna the short answer then main realese is pretty soon Grin
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

Follow the roadmap Sir. it is detailed enough. If u wanna the short answer then main realese is pretty soon Grin
Im more curious when I will be able to create the first moneters. I suppose it would be impossible to do in advance right?? Only after the main realese?
antropogen0009

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

Im more curious when I will be able to create the first moneters. I suppose it would be impossible to do in advance right?? Only after the main realese?
Yes. U know this project is fully based on blockchain and creating any creature is impossible without the connection to blockchain
all_inman

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:25:38 PM

Yes. U know this project is fully based on blockchain and creating any creature is impossible without the connection to blockchain
maybe it is possible to place an order Grin Grin
antropogen0009

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

maybe it is possible to place an order Grin Grin
It is barelly possible. Wait a final realese and then u will be able to do whatever u want!
semiwylson

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:30:13 PM

How much profit could I earn on your platform?
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

How much profit could I earn on your platform?
It will depend only on your mosnters. Check the cryptokitty game one more time. Hope u will understand the mechanism
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

This project has all the chances to become my best investment in 2018! I wish team all the best!!
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

New GOD-monster
ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:01:00 PM

This project has all the chances to become my best investment in 2018! I wish team all the best!!
Thank you!
We wish you the best too
Tarantulo

Activity: 83

Go Blockchain!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:54:40 PM

You guys have bug in translation. Translation set in English, but text stays in Russian.

Elrond

- The Internet Scale Blockchain -  (https://Elrond.com)
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

What makes the project unique? What are the «killing features» in your project? The detailed explanation will be highly appreciated.What is the your competitors in blockchian space and real life also?
ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:21:23 PM

You guys have bug in translation. Translation set in English, but text stays in Russian.

Thank you very much for it!
We will change it.
MonsterBit (OP)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:18:36 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 11:29:28 PM by MonsterBit

What makes the project unique? What are the «killing features» in your project? The detailed explanation will be highly appreciated.What is the your competitors in blockchian space and real life also?

Design which plays a big role at all spheres in the world, especially when we talk about clones.

The tamahochi elements (if u know what I mean) are the following: feeding, growing up. At their time tamahochi blew up the world and gain popularity. We are this feature  to attract more interest and make the breeding more difficult and not to allow underestimating the newly bought monster.

Advertising monsters: possibility for users To raise money from their  monsters who advertise something.

Fights - you can  pump your monster up and fight with other players for different rewards. Furthermore their will be many other games, including team plays.

These features are for users. Are you interested in the ones for tokens?
MonsterBit (OP)

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:29:07 PM

Competitors

Nowadays we know few teams who follow the way of cloning "The Cryptokitties"

1. Etherium monsters (Ethermon)
The point of game is to imitate the world of "Etherium monsters" (Ethermon), in which players have to take over and evaluate Ethermon in order to defeat the other creatures. In the beta version you can take over the world, but they still need to develop the possibility of evolution and fights.
So far, the functionality of the game is limited only by the purchase of virtual eggs and their storage. With each subsequent purchase by another player of the same monster, a small percentage of profit will be credited to the account of the owner. The cost of the monsters themselves ranges from 0.37 ETH (300 USD) to 1.25 ETH (1,000 USD).
At this stage, users are already faced with the first problem: the investment is done, and there is absence of any functionality. It suspiciously reminiscents of the classic pyramid scheme in which early adopters get the profits through attracting new investors. When there are new revenues and investments, interest payments will stop.

2. Cryptoppies

Clone with the cyber games.

3. Cryptopets
The developers are going to lay rather big functionality in the virtual essence and diversity of species. In addition, completely different species learn to cross each other, which will lead to their incredible visual diversity

i222202939

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:41:30 AM

MoнcтepБит
Ha мoй взгляд этo нeкcт лeвeл кpиптoкoтoв, тaк жe кpиптocoбaк)
пoмню кaктo yчaвcтвoвaл в тaкoм xaйпe кaк кpиптocити, идeя тoжe былa opигинaльнoй, жaль чтo xaйпoм oкaзaлacь, дyмaю ecли бы кoмaндa мoнcтepбит взялacь зa этo дeлo, мы бы пoлyчили oтличный пpoдyкт
Ecли кopoткo тo peбятa мoлoдцы, вмecтo тoгo чтoб пpocтo cдeлaть клoн типa кpиптoмышeй))) пoшли нa нoвый ypoвeнь)
Бyдy ли yчaвcтвoвaть нe знaю, нo пpoэкт oднoзнaчнo зacлyживaeт внимaния и тe ктo ceйчac бyдyт дeйcтвoвaть тoчнo cpyбят cвoи икcы
Aзия тoчнo пoйдeт...
Удaчи peбятa!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: