Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:24:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴[ICO]🔴🔴 MonsterBit - Ready project  (Read 25257 times)
tilecuwi

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

I think not, if there are any changes, then there will be separate information about them.
Let's see what the community manager will say, it seems to me that due to the increase in the terms of the second round, the third round should be shorter.
I found the old deadlines set for the third round here they are:
3 round SALE
26.05.2018 - 26.06.2018
Sale: 3 000 000 MB
Price: 1-2$.
I can assume that the third round will be simply shifted in time.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

https://monsterbit.org/ The site says that the price will be from one to two dollars for a token.
I think that the final figure should be published before the end of the second round of sales.
These figures will determine your decision to participate in the project? But the bonuses of the second stage are obviously better than in the third stage.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

3 round SALE
26.05.2018 - 26.06.2018
It would be interesting to know the opinion of developers on this issue. Perhaps they have already collected enough money and the third round will not be held.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

https://monsterbit.org/ The site says that the price will be from one to two dollars for a token.
I think that the final figure should be published before the end of the second round of sales.
These figures will determine your decision to participate in the project? But the bonuses of the second stage are obviously better than in the third stage.
But still it is desirable to know all the current conditions, right? The more I know about the project, the more confident I can tell you how to invest in it most profitable.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
tilecuwi

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

3 round SALE
26.05.2018 - 26.06.2018
It would be interesting to know the opinion of developers on this issue. Perhaps they have already collected enough money and the third round will not be held.
To begin with, you must wait until the end of the second round, then evaluate the amount collected and draw conclusions.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:29:02 PM

True. Taking into account that the soft cap is collected, we can assume that the collection of money is proceeding at a satisfactory rate.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

3 round SALE
26.05.2018 - 26.06.2018
Maybe it's worth asking this question in the telegram channel of the project? I think the answer can be obtained more quickly there.

th4o

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

3 round SALE
26.05.2018 - 26.06.2018
To begin with, you must wait until the end of the second round, then evaluate the amount collected and draw conclusions.
Maybe you're right, I'll wait for news on this topic.

NewDeal
I think that when this information appears, the community manager will post it.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

What will be the price of the token in the third round of sales?
Thank you, I hope the issue of the timing of the third round will be resolved soon.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

But still it is desirable to know all the current conditions, right? The more I know about the project, the more confident I can tell you how to invest in it most profitable.
That's right, from an investor's point of view this is very important information and it must be accurate.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

Thank you, I hope the issue of the timing of the third round will be resolved soon.
No problem. In any case, investing in the second stage looks preferable because of the large discounts.

th4o

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

It's a pity. Soft cap has already been collected, I think that participation in this campaign would be very profitable.
Well, if you want to be a member of the project, you can buy tokens at ICO.
You are right, but it's always nice to get some tokens for the promotion of the project, since it does not require spending money.
If we take a long-term perspective, then it seems to me that the return on investment will be greater. I think it's more profitable to do this if the finances allow.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:33:06 PM

I'm looking forward to the end of ICO and the release of the game, I like the project and I'm ready not only to make money on it but also to spend it  Cheesy
Monsters look very attractive, if the gameplay is appropriate then I'm also ready to play this game.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

That's right, from an investor's point of view this is very important information and it must be accurate.
I have some experience and I know that a small percentage difference in the initial stages turns into a huge difference after the project has developed and become popular.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:33:14 PM

I'm looking forward to the end of ICO and the release of the game, I like the project and I'm ready not only to make money on it but also to spend it  Cheesy
Monsters look very attractive, if the gameplay is appropriate then I'm also ready to play this game.
If I'm not mistaken, this opportunity (to play this game) will appear soon. I will look with interest how it will look in the final version.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

System monsters will immediately be adults or first will they also have to be raised?
If you follow the logic, then the monster (any) is born small and should grow, so I think that even a system monster will have to grow.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:14:51 AM

I have some experience and I know that a small percentage difference in the initial stages turns into a huge difference after the project has developed and become popular.
I understand you, this is really important. I think this project will grow in capitalization quite actively, so you need to clarify these issues.

th4o

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

I'm looking forward to the end of ICO and the release of the game, I like the project and I'm ready not only to make money on it but also to spend it  Cheesy
How do you think the revenue from what activity will be greatest - from monster speculation or from the possession of system monsters?
tilecuwi

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

System monsters will immediately be adults or first will they also have to be raised?
If you follow the logic, then the monster (any) is born small and should grow, so I think that even a system monster will have to grow.
It turns out that in order to get a monster that gives income, you first need to invest a certain amount of money.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

But if there is an opportunity, then you need to invest until it is gone. Sometimes long calculations interfere with decision making.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: