Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:12:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you should know before investing in bitcoin  (Read 2691 times)
youngsoft

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:09:30 PM

I think you need to know how to store and exchange bitcoin. You have to know the market data of it at exhibit. What's more, obviously, you must be rationally arranged in light of the fact that the cost of bitcoin is continually evolving.
qiqide

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:16:12 PM

While US policy has focused on isolation from the outside world, Bitcoin continues its successful procession in the crypto-currency market as the main digital currency and already claims to be an alternative to the dollar as the main international currency. However, it is not stable now
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:25:47 PM

Things you should know before investing in bitcoin

What everyone wants is to have a stable job and get good savings, the best option is to work the money to get more income for the future and thus have a better quality of life and what better to invest in bitcoin but before you should know certain things about This cryptocurrency.

it is not regulated: there is no entity that regulates and monitors this type of investment. So you should be aware that if you lose your money, nobody will answer

Bitcoin is a high-risk investment: people should know that the level of risk is very high, due to volatility and inability to predict its price. "

Do not get into debt to buy cryptocurrencies: this really should not be done with this or with another investment, if you are going to work your money with extra money you got.

Do not invest more than you are willing to lose: "it is recommended that you do not invest your savings in this currency; on the contrary, invest 1% of your assets, something that you are really willing to lose".

Use reliable pages: use safe sites to navigate and also only use reliable devices such as your cell phone, your computer and your home's wireless network. Never use public networks neither to make investments nor for any type of financial consultation.

The real purpose of that is their own experience I am aware that bitcoin and economy of money real life was affected by the world so their lives forever, the future. I think that they can be a new cryptocurrency that they belong. Cause I know that bitcoin and economy of the future, but its value that twenty years ago
tester4206

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:02:49 AM

You should know that investing in crypto has high risk and you should know when is the right time to start and before investing in bitcoin, it would be better to learn about investing in crypto first
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

The first thing i put in my mind before I start investing here in bitcoin is that, there are no easy money in this world that i might loss my money in investing here. Yes indeed there is no sure money here for me to keep or prepare myself and bear in my mind that I might loss my money if i will not do extra care. I also equip myself with knowledge needed here because i want to know first if what the catch is if I will start here also to know the solutions to the problem that I might encounter in the future. I am sharing this to make as a guide the readers because this might help them and will be a reference before they start investing here in bitcoin.
witchscarlet

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:09:32 AM

You should know that investing in crypto has high risk and you should know when is the right time to start and before investing in bitcoin, it would be better to learn about investing in crypto first

I think before you invest you must think about the risk your going to take before you invest in crypto. Know where your money will be going and understand clearly what is it your going to invest like how does bitcoin work and thr pros and cons in bitcoin. Your should have a lot of patient in investing to bitcoi  as we all know it volatile so we need to learn how to hold our bitcoin.
marona.coro

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

If you want to invest, do a search on some websites.And before you invest in  bitcoin is known first yourself eligibility in this kind of investment,  and most of all you should have a patience " Patience is Virtue "
Ronzky

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

always bear in mind that bitcoin is not an easy money, you have to sacrifice something for you to earn money.You have to research important ideas about bitcoin, ask to an expert person or it has a bitcoin.org for you to ask question regarding to cryptocurrency.To a beginner who wants to invest in bitcoin theirs a lot of things to consider and consequences. fasten your seat belt and be ready for the new journey.
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

I for one am not for advancing bitcoin as a speculation. Each time I've chatted with my companions about the significance of bitcoin, I've done it with the motivation behind extending their thoughts regarding the eventual fate of cash, and how we can incorporate into advancement through its utilization. In any case, for the individuals who still consider cryptographic forms of money to be a speculation instrument, they should take a gander at what has occurred in the market as of late before taking a chance with their cash.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:44:57 AM

What everyone wants is to have a stable job and get good savings, the best option is to work the money to get more income for the future and thus have a better quality of life and what better to invest in bitcoin but before you should know certain things about This cryptocurrency.

it is not regulated: there is no entity that regulates and monitors this type of investment. So you should be aware that if you lose your money, nobody will answer

Bitcoin is a high-risk investment: people should know that the level of risk is very high, due to volatility and inability to predict its price. "

Do not get into debt to buy cryptocurrencies: this really should not be done with this or with another investment, if you are going to work your money with extra money you got.

Do not invest more than you are willing to lose: "it is recommended that you do not invest your savings in this currency; on the contrary, invest 1% of your assets, something that you are really willing to lose".

Use reliable pages: use safe sites to navigate and also only use reliable devices such as your cell phone, your computer and your home's wireless network. Never use public networks neither to make investments nor for any type of financial consultation.

The risk of investing into bitcoin is higher compared to any other investment there is no doubt about that. But lets consider the returns in case market trends are stable like it did during the late 2017 and early 2018. A lot really enjoyed. But now no one knows how the market trend works. I dont know who manipulates the market. There are a lots of speculations but i think there are more to that.
Baskin61

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:56:10 AM

Knowing about the history is very important, who invented it and for what reasons. Knowledge, attitude, and awareness are important factors to consider to become a successful investor
ShawnJessie

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:28:20 AM

I think this information is sufficent for ur before investing.
lambomkini

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:33:20 AM

Yes, the advice you give is very good. In particular, use safe equipment. Do not use public networks. This is very dangerous.
ScottDominic

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

yes all those information is correct and we should understand the market for fruitfull investment.
henry clinton

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

I think you should know that big real life exchanges are thinking about adding bitcoin to their portfolios. That would give bitcoinbrices a rise.
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

If you say that there is no state regulatory body, then I agree, but we must not forget that the bitcoins are heavily influenced by owners of large volumes, they also represent a kind of price-regulating body, although this administration is not under the control of any country.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

Before you are going to invest in bitcoin, you must have studied what cryptocurrencies are, pros and cons of each cryptocurrency, you have calculated the risk that you might take, and accept the fate that you might lose here. Investing is making yourself comfortable to that currency and wait for it to become big. But there are chances that the thing where you invest will not be successful. With this, you might feel burnout or anything. You should be ready for these kinds of scenarios. Study it well, before going to invest in a particular cryptocurrency.

Please take note of these. Your 'investment' being 'scammed' is one of the reasons why people outside the btc community believes bitcoin is just a joke. Though it's half true because there are bitcoin scammers but still, bitcoin is way more than that. Observe first and do research where you will be investing and consider that everything about bitcoin is risky.
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

What you say is very true. I'll add a bit to this. Before starting to invest in bitcoin, you should learn what bitcoin is, what is cryptocurrency, and so on. Because if you enter the world of cryptocurrency there are so many risks faced by investors. But the advantages we get in the world of cryptocurrency and bitcoin are not small, But so much. But you do not have to worry, because as long as you understand it well, then you should not be afraid of those risks.  Wink
INAQAMAQQU

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

We should know the advantages & disadvantages of bitcoin, also is it safe or not. we should know every detail of Bitcoin if we want to invest so you will not regret.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

if you are investing bitcoin you should think carefully and invest it in ico project that is sucessful and you think you will gain more profit

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: