Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you should know before investing in bitcoin  (Read 2691 times)
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

Things you should know before investing in bitcoin

What everyone wants is to have a stable job and get good savings, the best option is to work the money to get more income for the future and thus have a better quality of life and what better to invest in bitcoin but before you should know certain things about This cryptocurrency.

it is not regulated: there is no entity that regulates and monitors this type of investment. So you should be aware that if you lose your money, nobody will answer

Bitcoin is a high-risk investment: people should know that the level of risk is very high, due to volatility and inability to predict its price. "

Do not get into debt to buy cryptocurrencies: this really should not be done with this or with another investment, if you are going to work your money with extra money you got.

Do not invest more than you are willing to lose: "it is recommended that you do not invest your savings in this currency; on the contrary, invest 1% of your assets, something that you are really willing to lose".

Use reliable pages: use safe sites to navigate and also only use reliable devices such as your cell phone, your computer and your home's wireless network. Never use public networks neither to make investments nor for any type of financial consultation.

Ever before you begin to invest in crypto, you must, i repeat, you must understand to an extent that bitcoin is a high risk investment and as such it must be invested with only what you can spare. To invest in crypto from borrowed resources, life savings or mortgages is NOT a wise thing to do. if you must invest do so only when you understand what is at stakes. Be guided!

beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:32:01 PM

before deciding to invest then we have to know about the risks that might happen so we will be ready to face it because investment in crypto has a high risk and we also have to know which coin will benefit
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:34:55 PM

before you invest, there are a few things you should pay attention to. That is the authenticity of the investment, the legal basis used by the investment, the existing team within the investment organization, and so forth. In investing should be considered really so as not to happen things that are not desirable.

Bitcion are so good they are going to comfort investors to make them satisfied of what they are aiming supposed to happen.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

It is more important to know more about bitcoin and how it is being used by every user and investors. Need to know about the uncontrollable and unpredictable market of crypto.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

What everyone wants is to have a stable job and get good savings, the best option is to work the money to get more income for the future and thus have a better quality of life and what better to invest in bitcoin but before you should know certain things about This cryptocurrency.

it is not regulated: there is no entity that regulates and monitors this type of investment. So you should be aware that if you lose your money, nobody will answer

Bitcoin is a high-risk investment: people should know that the level of risk is very high, due to volatility and inability to predict its price. "

Do not get into debt to buy cryptocurrencies: this really should not be done with this or with another investment, if you are going to work your money with extra money you got.

Do not invest more than you are willing to lose: "it is recommended that you do not invest your savings in this currency; on the contrary, invest 1% of your assets, something that you are really willing to lose".

Use reliable pages: use safe sites to navigate and also only use reliable devices such as your cell phone, your computer and your home's wireless network. Never use public networks neither to make investments nor for any type of financial consultation.

Never get unnecessary attention than you are investing in any cryptocurrency because hackers and phishers might look up at you as their target. And always be patient in this industry.  Hard work is not enough if you have small temper to the task. Be responsible to your own investment which I mean is don't hate yourself too much if everything goes downhill.

thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

It is more important to know more about bitcoin and how it is being used by every user and investors. Need to know about the uncontrollable and unpredictable market of crypto.
I think before a lot of people should invest in bitcoin, they should know first that the value of bitcoin is rapidly changing and off course all the newbie who want's to invest should know that bitcoin is for long term investment.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:26:05 AM

I think before a lot of people should invest in bitcoin, they should know first that the value of bitcoin is rapidly changing and off course all the newbie who want's to invest should know that bitcoin is for long term investment.
Bitcoin is not just for long term investment because it is also for short term investment like for the swing traders of bitcoin who are buying bitcoin and keeping their bitcoin in their wallet for a short term and that is the reason why people should make an assurance if they want to get into bitcoin or not because there are things that they might dislike.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:08:12 AM

Bitcoin is not just for long term investment because it is also for short term investment like for the swing traders of bitcoin who are buying bitcoin and keeping their bitcoin in their wallet for a short term and that is the reason why people should make an assurance if they want to get into bitcoin or not because there are things that they might dislike.

I am agree to what they said that it is very important to know more about bitcoin before you start investing. Actually you need to make a research so that you do not need others to start to it because there is a chance that you will be scam if you trust others.

alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:12:33 AM

Before you invest in bitcoin, you should know the bitcoin blockers and you should know the current bitcoin pricing situation and how they should be considered when dealing with bitcoins.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:57:45 AM

There are no complex things to know before investing in bitcoin.First you should kmow that we have to buy bitcioin when the price of bitcoin decreases and should sell them at a good profit.These things are enough before investing in bitcoin.

This is such a basic , okay let us say this statement is correct , how are you going to know that the price is down or not? because as we can see at the current situation of the market , although we can say that the price of bitcoin goes down it does not mean that it will not go down . You should know the factors that affects the price of bitcoin, first is reputation , which bitcoin already have but sometimes because of black propaganda it decreases , second the volume of investor , you should know why there are investors that are pulling out before investing. theses are just basics , the bottom line here is you need to conduct thorough research before investing.
justapache

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:25:26 AM

Before you invest in bitcoin, you should know the bitcoin blockers and you should know the current bitcoin pricing situation and how they should be considered when dealing with bitcoins.
That's not all about Bitcoin ,learning about bitcoin isn't only about the price, it's about the technology and how it works also. Learn those things first then take your first step in Bitcoin later.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:26:09 AM

True, indeed in investing bitcoin has a considerable risk due to volatility and inability to predict prices. So it's better to think in advance if you want to invest in it, I suggest if you want to invest in bitcoin better use money from side work, as I currently do is work on the signature campaign and from the payout, I will allocate to invest bitcoin.
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:31:06 AM

The only thing that I could add to this is this:

Learn from experts before you get yourself into investing Bitcoin. We can't really consider ourselves as expert traders. Be kind to coaches. Find one that you trust, there are experts out there who want to teach the "willing to learn" student. This is what I did so I consider this one helpful.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:32:32 AM

I think the most important thing you need to know before investing in bitcoin is that it is unpredictable. The price of bitcoin change every now and then with no guarantee. Also before the nvesting in bitcoin you must also know the ins and outs of bitcoin. Having a lot of knowledge about bitcoin really helps a lot.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:13:30 AM

Here are my top 10 "What you should know before investing in Bitcoin"  Grin

1. Invest at your own risk.
 2. Invest only the money you can afford to lose.
 3. Don't listen to "Fake News" spread by the media.
 4. Never ever regret on your decisions or you end up frustrated.
 5. Invest on dip "If you see the Bitcoin chart going down it is better to invest at this point".
 6. Make a batch Investment(If you know this).
 7. Buy a hard wallet to keep your Bitcoins safe(If you're investing a lot of money this is a must)
 8. Accept the fact that Bitcoin is decentralized and no one controls it.
 9. Know that Bitcoin is very volatile and its value would decrease or increase in a matter of minute.
10. Never ever tell your wife or girlfriend that you invested on Bitcoin or else you're doomed if you lose a lot of money rather than gaining. Cool

If you know this stuff, you're all good.  Cool

adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:36:34 AM

for me before I invest in BITCOIN I will first check on its processing and ask the BITCOIN wise people, because I can hear a lot of people who can not easily join bitcoin because others lose their investment because I do not know how to do it. I'm going to be a bitcoin invest in my first check and learn, I'll start with a small investment to learn and how to do it for me to invest heavily.
Techfrog

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

You all should understand that you are not going to be a rich person if you invest on bitcoin, that ist he best thign that you need to understand before putting your money in here, so be careful about this because most of the people think in 10% profits per day.
sahan sandeepa

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:49:37 AM

okay, first of all, you shouldn't take this extremely serious and complicated way, this is not rocket science, right?. All you need is do a little bit of research about coin market cap and mainly about the path of bitcoin. those tips for the calculate the risks which you should overcome if you have a necessity to be a trader or investor on bitcoin.that is all you should know as a beginner for the cryptocurrency. by the time goes by you will realize how to depend on crypto by experience.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:40:32 PM

I know all of us wanted to be rich and it's good if it's in easy way.. The first think you should know in bitcoin if you want to invest is accept the reality that your money is in a risk.. And there is no assurance that your money is going to grow or fall.. Also try to search about how it works
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:59:17 PM

There are no complex things to know before investing in bitcoin.First you should kmow that we have to buy bitcioin when the price of bitcoin decreases and should sell them at a good profit.These things are enough before investing in bitcoin.

This is such a basic , okay let us say this statement is correct , how are you going to know that the price is down or not? because as we can see at the current situation of the market , although we can say that the price of bitcoin goes down it does not mean that it will not go down . You should know the factors that affects the price of bitcoin, first is reputation , which bitcoin already have but sometimes because of black propaganda it decreases , second the volume of investor , you should know why there are investors that are pulling out before investing. theses are just basics , the bottom line here is you need to conduct thorough research before investing.
Yes, things you should know about investing in bitcoin are the capability of the coin to change its price, It is so volatile, everyone should be aware of that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: