Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i need a logo 0.05 btc bounty  (Read 1536 times)
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 01:34:53 PM

no one thinks 0.05 is fair

The people who posted their work thought it'd be an easy snatch; 6$ may not be a lot, but it's something.  The least you could do is pick one of them, even if you're not going to use it.

balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 01:35:45 PM

Yeah $5 is fine for a small logo job.
giveaway (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 01:39:38 PM

no one thinks 0.05 is fair

The people who posted their work thought it'd be an easy snatch; 6$ may not be a lot, but it's something.  The least you could do is pick one of them, even if you're not going to use it.
Ill ask the person that wants it if they like any of them its not for me.
its for the college in my town
balanghai

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 02:38:46 PM

Hey hope you like these:

and

and the tipjar

1CGXLPCZTTx34FFsh6gqoninHevT3pnbTu

Thanks!
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 03:04:40 PM

The hell is wrong with you?  Huh
balanghai

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 03:12:40 PM

The hell is wrong with you?  Huh

You don't know anything about BPO do you? A lot of graphic artist will do a small logo for $5. Stop being an elitist for a while.
greyhawk

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 03:15:10 PM

A lot of graphic artist will do a small logo for $5.

Hahahahaahahaha, no.

Amateur photoshop wranglers, yes. Graphic artists, no.
balanghai

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 03:19:40 PM

Hahahahaahahaha, no.

Well what do you call those professional artists in odesk asking $5/hr. ? There are times when they complete a job within an hour.
greyhawk

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 03:24:54 PM

Hahahahaahahaha, no.

Well what do you call those professional artists in odesk asking $5/hr. ? There are times when they complete a job within an hour.

desperate

likehiro

Activity: 427
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 03:38:39 PM

Hahahahaahahaha, no.

A real logotype work made by a professional is never finished in an hour, and usually is not finished in one day; you are really wrong about the graphic designer's work. And let me tell you something, a graphic designer is not an artist.

Please, follow our studio page on instagram   Hard Fork Studio 
millsdmb

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 03:50:37 PM

Hahahahaahahaha, no.

Why don't you go to odesk then?

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
balanghai

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 03:51:43 PM

Hahahahaahahaha, no.

A real logotype work made by a professional is never finished in an hour, and usually is not finished in one day; you are really wrong about the graphic designer's work. And let me tell you something, a graphic designer is not an artist.

I just want to laugh. Graphic Designer is not an artist? well maybe dictionaries are wrong and you are right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphic_design
balanghai

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 03:52:37 PM

Hahahahaahahaha, no.

Why don't you go to odesk then?

Hey, I'm not the OP, OK??? I was just stating that for the sake of the $5 work logic.
likehiro

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 04:04:22 PM

Hahahahaahahaha, no.

I just want to laugh. Graphic Designer is not an artist? well maybe dictionaries are wrong and you are right.

Laugh? I had studied for 5 years to finish the career and the first thing that professors explain you is the difference between a graphic designer and an artist. The graphic design is related with communication, with an analysis and study of your customer situation; art is not about that. A graphic designer could be an artist if he is good, but an artist can't be a graphic designer without study. That is the difference.

balanghai

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 04:08:15 PM

Hahahahaahahaha, no.

Laugh? I had studied for 5 years to finish the career and the first thing that professors explain you is the difference between a graphic designer and an artist. The graphic design is related with communication, with an analysis and study of your customer situation; art is not about that. A graphic designer could be an artist if he is good, but an artist can't be a graphic designer without study. That is the difference.

Now explain this bright boy. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/graphic+artist
likehiro

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 04:15:43 PM

You should know that dictionaries have very generic and simple definitions. Anyway, you looked for graphic artist, and graphic artists is a very big concept; if you look for graphic design there is nothing about art in the definition. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/graphic+design

balanghai

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 04:18:59 PM

You should know that dictionaries have very generic and simple definitions. Anyway, you looked for graphic artist, and graphic artists is a very big concept; if you look for graphic design there is nothing about art in the definition. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/graphic+design

Here wikipedia answers:

and oh graphic designers do visual arts.
likehiro

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 04:27:57 PM

Okay, let's finish it here. It is like discuss about architecture with a veterinary. I don't want to offend you, honestly, but can't be right in this just using Wikipedia and a dictionary.

balanghai

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 04:31:21 PM

Okay, let's finish it here. It is like discuss about architecture with a veterinary. I don't want to offend you, honestly, but can't be right in this just using Wikipedia and a dictionary.

I don't want to offend you either. So what can you say about the Bachelor of Arts in Graphics Design ? Are they what? If the person is working for or doing art is definitely and artist(in whatever field they're in).
likehiro

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 04:50:58 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2013, 05:04:31 PM by likehiro

I'm saying that calling art the graphic design is banal. The graphic designer can be an artist, but the graphic design career as itself is not an artistic profession. I'm a graphic designer and I'm an artist too because I'm an illustrator and it is more related with the word "artist", but as my role designing logotypes, typography, editorial compositions, etc I'm not doing art, I'm communicating concepts, ideas and messages, not feelings. Anyways, I'll stop spamming here because this discussion is not relevant for the OP and this is not my own thread. If you want to see what I'm talking about just Google "is graphic design art?" and you could see that this discussion is larger and more technical than you could imagine. If you want to continue the conversation just PM me, I don't have any problem, but just don't want to spam here.

EDIT: 0.05 btc is a sad offer for a professional.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: